|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gillian tell her father she will be when she goes to celebrate a Wiccan festival?
(a) The high school.
(c) The diner.
(d) Meg's house.
2. What is Jack riding in when he comes through Salem Falls?
(a) A bus.
(b) A subway.
(c) A train.
(d) A taxi.
3. Where does Jack go after his first big fight with Addie?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A bar.
(c) The police station.
(d) The park.
4. What kind of business does Addie own?
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Book store.
5. What impresses Addie about Jack while they watch TV together?
(a) He has little interest in it.
(b) He seems very drawn to certain commercials.
(c) He knows most of the songs.
(d) He knows a lot of Jeopardy answers.
6. What story is Gillian reading in school after she tries to cast a spell on Jack?
(a) The Crucible.
(b) Little Women.
(c) Great Expectations.
(d) Moby Dick.
7. What does Roy do to break the tension when he is caught drinking in the diner?
(a) Knocks over a table.
(b) Does a dance.
(c) Hugs and kisses the cook.
(d) Puts his hand on the grill.
8. Where are the four girls found by their fathers?
(a) The cemetery.
(b) The bar.
(c) The school.
(d) The woods.
9. What is Jack's last name?
(a) St. Thomas.
(b) St. Frances.
(c) St. Luke.
(d) St. Bride.
10. What was Addie's father arrested for?
(a) Statutory rape.
(b) Driving drunk.
(c) Obstructing justice.
(d) Public lewdness.
11. What sport did Jack used to coach for a girls' school?
(a) Field hockey.
(d) Track and field.
12. Why does Aldo tell the other inmates that they should listen to Jack?
(a) He is innocent.
(b) He has money.
(c) He is smart.
(d) He seems like a nice guy.
13. What job does Roy do in the diner?
(a) Cooks burgers.
(b) Cleans tables.
(c) Works the register.
(d) Washes dishes.
14. What did the girls hang from the trees during their Wiccan celebration?
15. What does Addie discover about Jack when she offers to drive him home?
(a) He doesn't have a place to live.
(b) He lives in the next town.
(c) He lives in a dirty, cramped apartment.
(d) He is living in a motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Addie's last name?
2. When Mountain leaves prison, who is given the nightly control?
3. Who does Jack drink with after his first big fight with Addie?
4. Who tells Addie about Jack's conviction?
5. What did Jack go to jail for?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)