|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amos do when he can't sleep at night?
(a) Takes a walk in the park.
(b) Goes to a bar to drink.
(c) Goes for a run.
(d) Goes to get his daughter.
2. What is Meg's least favorite class in school?
3. What does Addie do for Jordan when he comes to the diner during the school dance?
(a) Pays him to fix a table.
(b) Makes him some coffee.
(c) Asks about his son.
(d) Comforts him about his loss.
4. Where does Gillian tell her father she will be when she goes to celebrate a Wiccan festival?
(a) The high school.
(b) The diner.
(c) Meg's house.
5. What do girls in Jack's class use table cloths for during a lesson?
6. What is Addie's last name?
7. Why does Aldo tell the other inmates that they should listen to Jack?
(a) He seems like a nice guy.
(b) He has money.
(c) He is innocent.
(d) He is smart.
8. What celebration does Gillian plan to honor with her friends?
9. What does Gillian say she did while she was being raped?
(a) Kicked Jack.
(b) Pulled his hair.
(c) Scratched Jack.
(d) Let it happen.
10. Where are the four girls found by their fathers?
(a) The bar.
(b) The woods.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) The school.
11. What does Jack show Addie to do at Stuart's farm?
(a) Collect eggs.
(b) Milk a cow.
(c) Ride a horse.
(d) Weed a garden.
12. What is Jay's occupation?
(b) Police officer.
13. What did Jack find Roy drinking in the basement?
(b) Cooking sherry.
14. What happens when Jack goes to investigate a strange noise at Addie's house?
(a) He finds a threatening note.
(b) He sees a car driving off.
(c) He gets beat up.
(d) He finds Gillian hiding in the bushes.
15. What does the reverend do when Jack tries to defend himself against the accusations?
(a) Punches him.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Lets him have a confessional.
(d) Closes the door on his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Delilah's occupation?
2. What does Addie discover about Jack when she offers to drive him home?
3. How old was Addie's daughter when she died?
4. What is Harlan's profession?
5. Who tells Addie about Jack's conviction?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)