|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Roy do in the diner?
(a) Works the register.
(b) Cooks burgers.
(c) Cleans tables.
(d) Washes dishes.
2. What kind of business does Starshine own?
(a) A diner.
(b) A book shop.
(c) A Wiccan store.
(d) A floral shop.
3. Who is Thomas trying to make jealous at the dance?
4. Why does Jack take the plea deal even though he was innocent of the crime?
(a) The policemen said they would find something to arrest him for.
(b) He was protecting the girl.
(c) He was told it would stay off his record.
(d) There was a great deal of evidence against him.
5. What was painted on the door of Jack's apartment after he made love to Addie?
(a) "We Know".
(b) "Protect Yourself".
(c) "Pervert Here".
(d) "Go Home".
6. Who does Thomas tell about his crush?
(a) His brother.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His father.
(d) His best friend.
7. What does Gillian use to cast a spell on Jack?
(a) Cat fur.
8. What happens when Jack goes to investigate a strange noise at Addie's house?
(a) He finds a threatening note.
(b) He sees a car driving off.
(c) He finds Gillian hiding in the bushes.
(d) He gets beat up.
9. Why is Catherine put into the soccer game near the end?
(a) She was too tired to play earlier.
(b) She is the best player.
(c) It is her turn to play.
(d) A girl gets injured.
10. What strange subject are Gillian and her friends interested in?
11. What was Jack's main occupation before moving to Salem Falls?
12. What did Gillian steal from her father's labs?
(c) Birth Control.
(d) Phen Phen.
13. What is Orren's occupation?
(a) Parole officer.
14. What does Addie discover about Jack when she offers to drive him home?
(a) He is living in a motel.
(b) He doesn't have a place to live.
(c) He lives in a dirty, cramped apartment.
(d) He lives in the next town.
15. Why does Aldo tell the other inmates that they should listen to Jack?
(a) He is innocent.
(b) He has money.
(c) He seems like a nice guy.
(d) He is smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What celebration does Gillian plan to honor with her friends?
2. What is Harlan's profession?
3. How old was Addie's daughter when she died?
4. What does Jack show Addie to do at Stuart's farm?
5. Where in the prison is Jack assigned to work?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)