|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Jack used to coach for a girls' school?
(b) Track and field.
(c) Field hockey.
2. What does Gillian steal from her father's company?
(a) A necklace.
(b) Some pills.
(c) Some glass bottles.
(d) A sewage plan.
3. What does Addie discover about Jack when she offers to drive him home?
(a) He lives in the next town.
(b) He is living in a motel.
(c) He doesn't have a place to live.
(d) He lives in a dirty, cramped apartment.
4. What does Meg want to buy from Starshine's business to help after Stuart's stroke?
(a) Spell supplies.
(b) A well-balanced meal.
(c) A bouquet of daisies.
(d) A health book.
5. What does Addie say when Jack eats food from an uneaten plate?
(a) She never finishes her food.
(b) You are welcome to that.
(c) Don't eat her food.
(d) Don't leave that sitting there.
6. What kind of business does Starshine own?
(a) A diner.
(b) A Wiccan store.
(c) A floral shop.
(d) A book shop.
7. What is Meg's least favorite class in school?
8. Where are the four girls found by their fathers?
(a) The cemetery.
(b) The woods.
(c) The bar.
(d) The school.
9. Where does Roy sleep after getting too drunk to go home?
(a) The diner.
(b) The storage unit.
(c) The bar.
(d) The park.
10. What is the name of the school at which Jack used to teach?
(a) Westminster Academy.
(b) Westenbrook Academy.
(c) Wellingbrook Academy.
(d) Washington Academy.
11. What does Gillian say she did while she was being raped?
(a) Pulled his hair.
(b) Kicked Jack.
(c) Let it happen.
(d) Scratched Jack.
12. What is Catherine's father's profession?
(b) Stock Market Trader.
13. What is the name of Gillian's dad?
14. What does Roy do to break the tension when he is caught drinking in the diner?
(a) Hugs and kisses the cook.
(b) Does a dance.
(c) Puts his hand on the grill.
(d) Knocks over a table.
15. Why is Mountain given such control in prison?
(a) He is crazy.
(b) He is the closest to leaving.
(c) He is the biggest.
(d) He is rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gillian tell her father she will be when she goes to celebrate a Wiccan festival?
2. What do girls in Jack's class use table cloths for during a lesson?
3. Why does Aldo tell the other inmates that they should listen to Jack?
4. Who tells Addie about Jack's conviction?
5. About what subject was Jack teaching when one of his students fell in love with him?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)