|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jack's lawyer when he is accused of having an affair with a student?
2. What does Gillian offer to do instead of going to a school dance?
(a) Finish some homework.
(b) Care for her father.
(c) Work a shift in the diner.
(d) Read to her mother.
3. What kind of job does Addie give Jack the first time they meet?
(a) Register worker.
(c) Shelf stocker.
(d) Maintenance man.
4. What year of high school is Thomas in?
5. What was Catherine's father's name?
6. What is Catherine's father's profession?
(c) Stock Market Trader.
7. What celebration does Gillian plan to honor with her friends?
8. Why is Mountain given such control in prison?
(a) He is crazy.
(b) He is the biggest.
(c) He is the closest to leaving.
(d) He is rich.
9. What did Jack go to jail for?
(a) Statutory rape.
(b) Child pornography.
(c) Public lewdness.
(d) Child molestation.
10. Who does Thomas tell about his crush?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
11. How does Gillian stay home from school at the beginning of the book?
(a) She comes home when her father is at work.
(b) She forges a note from her mother.
(c) She pretends to be sick.
(d) She fails out of her last class.
12. Where in the prison is Jack assigned to work?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The factory.
(c) The infirmary.
(d) The farm.
13. Where does Gillian tell her father she will be when she goes to celebrate a Wiccan festival?
(a) The diner.
(b) Meg's house.
(d) The high school.
14. What was Jack's main occupation before moving to Salem Falls?
15. What was Addie's father arrested for?
(a) Obstructing justice.
(b) Statutory rape.
(c) Public lewdness.
(d) Driving drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Thomas takes to the dance?
2. What does Jack pretend to be to help Addie when he first meets her?
3. How long was Jack sentenced to prison?
4. What is the name of Addie's father?
5. How old was Addie's daughter when she died?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)