Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Prologue, March 2000, North Haverhill, New Hampshire and Chapter 1, March 2000, Salem Falls, New Hampshire
1. What does Jack do at the police station when he first comes to town?
2. What does Jack do to help Addie when he first meets her in her diner?
3. How does Addie thank Jack for his help when they first meet?
4. Why is Addie's father arrested at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Addie do when her fridge stops working?
6. Why does Jack...
This section contains 1,023 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)