Prologue, March 2000, North Haverhill, New Hampshire and Chapter 1, March 2000, Salem Falls, New Hampshire
1. What did Jack go to jail for?
(a) Public lewdness.
(b) Statutory rape.
(c) Child molestation.
(d) Child pornography.
2. What is Jack's last name?
(a) St. Frances.
(b) St. Bride.
(c) St. Luke.
(d) St. Thomas.
3. What is Addie's last name?
4. What does Addie fill her fridge with?
5. What is Delilah's occupation?
6. What was Addie's father arrested for?
(a) Statutory rape.
(b) Obstructing justice.
(c) Public lewdness.
(d) Driving drunk.
7. What was Addie's father driving when he was arrested?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A lawnmower.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A golf cart.
8. What is Orren's occupation?
(b) Parole officer.
9. What is the name of Addie's father?
10. How does Gillian stay home from school at the beginning of the book?
(a) She forges a note from her mother.
(b) She pretends to be sick.
(c) She fails out of her last class.
(d) She comes home when her father is at work.
This section contains 3,667 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)