|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joan fixed on after the Battle of Orleans?
(a) Her plan to return home to her family.
(b) Her plan to liberate Paris.
(c) Her plan to confront the King of England.
(d) Her plan to build her own church.
2. What nationality is the person leading the French army?
3. What do the officials in Scene 6 discuss before Joan is brought into the courtroom?
(a) How to effectively try the girl without prejudice.
(b) The severity of Joan's crimes.
(c) What Joan's punishment should be since they already know she will confess.
(d) Joan's crimes and what the consequences should be.
4. What is one of the crimes Joan is to be tried for in Scene 6?
5. Where does Joan want to go next in Scene 5?
(c) Cote' d'Azur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Englishmen who are discussing Joan in Scene 4?
2. What is Joan's suggestion to the king and his advisers in Scene 5?
3. In Scene 6, what does Joan have to do for the church officials to fulfill their commitment to Joan's soul?
4. To whom is Joan sold in Scene 6?
5. In Scene 4, it is believed that __________ about Joan may cause the common individuals to defect.
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)