|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sin is Joan warned about giving in to in Scene 5?
2. Who are the Englishmen who are discussing Joan in Scene 4?
(a) The English commander and his second-in-command.
(b) A nobleman and a chaplain.
(c) The King of England and the English commander.
(d) Two calvary officers.
3. Which of the following is a reason the English label Joan a witch?
(a) Her ability to see the future.
(b) Her supernatural powers.
(c) Her visions.
(d) Her unprecedented military prowess.
4. What is Joan fixed on after the Battle of Orleans?
(a) Her plan to return home to her family.
(b) Her plan to liberate Paris.
(c) Her plan to confront the King of England.
(d) Her plan to build her own church.
5. In Scene 4, where are the two men who are discussing Joan?
(a) In an English army camp.
(b) In a French army camp.
(c) In the midst of a battlefield.
(d) In a castle in the Loire valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the king turn down Joan's request to go to Paris in Scene 5?
2. In Scene 6, what occurs before Joan is brought into the courtroom?
3. The church officials believe that Joan has committed violations against __________________.
4. Which of the following is a reason the English label Joan a witch?
5. What do the officials in Scene 6 discuss before Joan is brought into the courtroom?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)