Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the castle in which the play opens?
2. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
Champagne and Lorraine.
3. The play opens in what year?
4. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
Robert de Baudricourt.
5. Why is Robert angry in Scene 1?
There are no eggs for his breakfast.
6. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
7. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
This section contains 5,534 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)