Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men who condemned Joan feel after her execution?
(a) They feel relieved that the whole ordeal is finally resolved.
(b) They have second thoughts about what they have done.
(c) They feel vindicated.
(d) They feel like they have done the right thing in executing an unrepentant sinner.
2. What is one of the attributes given to Joan in Scene 3 that is considered verification of her reputation?
(a) Physical prowess.
(b) Mental acuity.
(c) Domineering personality.
(d) Physical beauty.
3. How is the Dauphin described in Scene 2?
4. What is Robert's profession?
(a) Military officer.
5. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) She has heard about him in her brother's stories of war.
(c) She is a maid in his kitchen.
(d) Her father owes allegiance to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
2. What is Joan traveling to do in Scene 2?
3. What has led to the ceremony at the cathedral in Scene 5?
4. The church officials believe that Joan has committed violations against __________________.
5. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)