Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, who joins the two men awaiting the Dauphin's arrival?
(b) Robert de Baudricourt.
(c) The steward.
2. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
(a) Fervor and talk of God.
(b) Beauty and strength.
(c) A big gun.
(d) An heirloom sword.
3. What does the Dauphin tell the high-ranking officials when they return to the room in Scene 2?
(a) That Joan is to be taken to the dungeon.
(b) That they will now have to follow Joan.
(c) That they must give him more money for a military exploit.
(d) That they are dismissed from his employ.
4. Why is Robert angry in Scene 1?
(a) There are no eggs for his breakfast.
(b) His wife has run off with the steward.
(c) His castle has no running water.
(d) His political allies have turned traitor.
5. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
2. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
3. Who is the Dauphin's military adviser?
4. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
5. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)