Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
(a) A big gun.
(b) Fervor and talk of God.
(c) An heirloom sword.
(d) Beauty and strength.
2. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
3. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
(a) Bolster morale and purpose.
(b) Treat their wounds.
(c) Bring them food and water.
(d) Inspire them to battle the Russians.
4. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
(a) Marseille and Lyon.
(b) Champagne and Lorraine.
(c) Montpellier and Bordeaux.
(d) Toulouse and Nice.
5. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
(b) His steward.
(c) A disembodied voice.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the castle in which the play opens?
2. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
3. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
4. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
5. The play opens in what year?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)