Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for Joan's situation in the beginning of Scene 6?
(a) The Parisians.
(b) The Burgundians.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Alsacians.
2. In Scene 3, what is the goal of the French army?
(a) To come up with a new formation to fool the English army.
(b) To defeat the English army.
(c) To swim across the river.
(d) To find a way to obtain food for their starving troops.
3. There is an officer in Scene 2 nicknamed "Bluebeard." Why is that his nickname?
(a) There is a rumor that he has killed his former wives and buried them in the basement.
(b) He dyes his facial hair blue.
(c) His mother gave him that nickname as a baby.
(d) His beard is an odd shade of gray that looks bluish.
4. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
(a) The King of England.
(b) The castle is abandoned.
(c) The Dauphin.
(d) A military officer.
5. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The Dauphin.
(c) The King.
(d) The Prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
2. Whose nickname is "Bluebeard"?
3. Which of the following is a reason the English label Joan a witch?
4. Why does the king turn down Joan's request to go to Paris in Scene 5?
5. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)