One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 6, what does Joan risk by not submitting to the church officials' demands?
(a) Lifelong imprisonment.
(b) Being tortured.
2. Who joins the discussion the two men in the English camp are having about Joan in Scene 4?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A bishop.
(c) A French spy.
(d) The Dauphin.
3. In Scene 2, what does Joan raise after being given control of the military?
(a) The royal decree written on parchment.
(b) Her sword.
(c) The royal crown.
(d) The Dauphin's spirits.
4. What is Joan traveling to do in Scene 2?
(a) To seek an audience with the Dauphin.
(b) To speak with the Archbishop of Rheims about her visions.
(c) To declare war on England.
(d) To convince Gilles de Rais to join her in Orleans.
5. Joan's demeanor during the trial is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, where do the Dauphin's advisers wait for him to arrive?
2. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
3. What nationality is the person leading the French army?
4. Where is Joan imprisoned?
5. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)