|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Rita?
(a) Five feet.
(b) Five feet, six inches.
(c) Six feet, two inches.
(d) Six feet.
2. What do Agatha and Daphne find in the cedar chest at the foot of Bee's bed?
(a) Hats and gloves.
(d) Photo albums.
3. When Rev. Emmett returns to preaching, what does he ask of Ian?
(a) To build him a cabinet.
(b) To do office work.
(c) To train for the ministry.
(d) To say prayers for him.
4. Why does Ian want to find Thomas Dulsimore?
(a) To let Agatha and Thomas visit him.
(b) To give him Lucy's important papers.
(c) So Agatha and Thomas will know their genetic history.
(d) To receive child support.
5. What does Daphne shout to the lady in the green Ford?
(a) Her coat is caught in the door.
(b) To get on her side of the road.
(c) Her date is wanted by the F.B.I.
(d) Her door is starting to open.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brought home a saltcellar shaped like a robot?
2. Who is an oncologist and has a handsome husband?
3. When Daphne has trouble finding a full-time job, where does she start working part-time?
4. Why does Thomas say Ian is playing hard to get when Ian returns from the Parent/Teacher conference?
5. Where is Thomas going to college?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)