|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Rita?
(a) Five feet, six inches.
(b) Five feet.
(c) Six feet, two inches.
(d) Six feet.
2. What is Miss Pennington's first name?
3. Who is Mrs. Millet?
(a) An old high school friend.
(b) Thomas and Agatha's grandmother.
(c) Danny's mother-in-law.
(d) Jeanine's cousin.
4. Everyone at the Bedloe house cleans the house after Thanksiving except:
(d) Stuart and Doug.
5. What does Ian discover about the name Lucy Dean?
(a) It was Lucy's maiden name.
(b) It was the name of Lucy's friend from school.
(c) It was Lucy's married name.
(d) It was the name of Lucy's ex-boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the Queen and King of their senior prom?
2. Who urges Daphne to move out of the Bedloe home and find a place of her own?
3. At the end of Chapter Seven, what do the children say they want for Ian?
4. What kind of work does Eli Everjohn do?
5. Who declines Ian's invitation to walk her home after the dinner party?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)