|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Daphne remind Ian of?
2. What did Miss Pennington wear to the Parent/Teacher conference?
(a) A blue, scooped neck dress.
(b) Green pantsuit.
(c) Blue suit.
(d) A black dress.
3. At the end of the book, who tells Reverend Emmett that she's thinking of joining his church?
4. How does Stuart divert Rita so she'll stay seated and not go into the kitchen to cook on Christmas Day?
(a) Watching television with her.
(c) Card tricks.
(d) Reading her a book.
5. What is the cold, white sauce that Reverend Emmett asks Ian to bring to dinner?
(a) Onion dip.
(b) Ranch dressing.
(c) Clam dip.
(d) Alfredo sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not the type to carry a grudge, even when Agatha, Thomas, and Daphne have misbehaved with company?
2. Who calls Ian "Saint Maybe"?
3. In Chapter Nine, who is Ian thinking of marrying?
4. What does Daphne encourage Ian to do when he's driving her home and they see a motorist in a green Ford?
5. At the end of Chapter Seven, what do the children say they want for Ian?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)