|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ian arrives home from college for Lucy's funeral, what does Bee do the first night he is home?
(a) Makes a cake.
(b) Helps him take care of Daphne.
(c) Gives him Daphne and goes to bed.
(d) Takes Agatha for a haircut.
2. Whose car broke down the night Danny killed himself?
3. How do the children at the Church Day Camp feel about Sister Audrey?
4. How does Agatha wake up Lucy when she's been sleeping for a long time?
(a) A spoonful of instant coffee in a coke.
(b) Fresh air.
(d) Loud music.
5. In Chapter Two, who changes Daphne's diaper while she is still in the crib?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claudia bake for her father's 59th birthday?
2. When Mr. Belling stops visiting Lucy, where does Lucy find a job?
3. What does Agatha bring for sharing hour at camp that comes from her mother's jewelry box?
4. Who visits Agatha and Thomas with a picnic basket of fried chicken and chocolate cake while their mother naps?
5. Where did Agatha and Thomas live with their biological father?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter Ten, what is Agatha's memory of recovering from the flu by eating Hearts of Palm salad?
2. Why does Agatha ask her siblings "What's happened to Ian?"
3. What happens when Lucy calls Mr. Rumford's house?
4. What is the weather in the spring of 1988?
5. Explain how Agatha tries to care for her baby sister, Daphne.
6. Describe Waverly Street.
7. Why does Daphne call Ian "Saint Maybe"?
8. What does Daphne hang on the wall in the living room with the other family pictures?
9. Describe Ariana Pennington's appearance.
10. How do Ian's suspicions about Lucy's behavior influence Danny's death?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)