|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Lucy have before she marries Danny?
2. What story does Ian read to Agatha and Thomas at the Bedloe house after Lucy has died?
(a) The Sad Little Bunny.
(b) I Love You This Much.
(c) Goodnight Moon.
(d) Hansel and Gretel.
3. Where does Ian take his parents at Sumner College?
(a) To a fancy dinner.
(b) To a football game.
(c) To a parent's reception.
(d) To lunch.
4. Why does Ian think Danny killed himself?
(a) He took too many drugs.
(b) He longed for Cicely.
(c) Ian told him Lucy was having an affair.
(d) He was tired of living.
5. How does Agatha wake up Lucy when she's been sleeping for a long time?
(a) A spoonful of instant coffee in a coke.
(c) Loud music.
(d) Fresh air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Thomas and Agatha doing while their mother naps in the beginning of Chapter Two?
2. What does Thomas believe is the point of being Christian?
3. What did Sister Audrey leave in a dumpster?
4. Where did Danny and Lucy first meet?
5. What did the church women serve for dessert at the indoor picnic?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ian show himself to be a hero at the Church of the Second Chance indoor picnic?
2. Why is Lucy taking pills and sleeping all the time?
3. How does Doug get involved with the foreigners on Waverly Street?
4. Why does Lucy visit the typewriter shop?
5. How did Danny and Lucy meet?
6. Why is Doug Bedloe bored with retirement?
7. Describe the way things have changed in the Bedloe household by the Christmas after Lucy death.
8. Describe the events surrounding Lucy's death.
9. Why are all the kids at Camp Second Chance terrified of Sister Audrey?
10. Why does Agatha hide Lucy's important papers in the jewelry box?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)