|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy send to her ex-husband by airmail?
(b) Bowling ball.
(c) Tennis racket.
(d) Photo album.
2. In the car ride home after the picnic, who says that Ian is a whole different person?
3. Who wears plaid shirts, ripped jeans, and high tops held together with electrical tape to school?
(d) Mr. Bedloe.
4. At Claudia's birthday party, who does Thomas suspect is not a true Christian?
5. Who is born on Ian's birthday, January 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Danny describe Lucy when he brings her home for the first time?
2. How do the children at the Church Day Camp feel about Sister Audrey?
3. In Chapter One, who wears a pink barrette to meet her son from school?
4. Who stays at Claudia's birthday party for only a few minutes before leaving with some friends from college?
5. What pets do the Bedloes have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the events surrounding Lucy's death.
2. What does "difficult ages" mean to Bee and why do they have their own table at family celebrations?
3. Why is Doug Bedloe bored with retirement?
4. How did Danny and Lucy meet?
5. Describe Waverly Street.
6. Why are all the kids at Camp Second Chance terrified of Sister Audrey?
7. What does Doug Bedloe do to find Agatha and Thomas' father?
8. How does Claudia try to help her mother?
9. What is the setting for the Church's indoor picnic?
10. How does the Bedloe family react to Lucy when they first meet her?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)