|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daphne want to take to Day Camp as a toddler?
(a) Her lawn mower pull toy.
(b) Her blanket.
(c) Her favorite doll.
(d) Her pet bird.
2. Whom does Bee talk about to Doug on the car ride home after the picnic?
(c) Her mother.
3. What does Agatha tell Ian to do when he tries to stop Daphne from crying in Chapter Three?
(a) Take her for a ride in the stroller.
(b) Give her a warm bath.
(c) Walk her.
(d) Rock her.
4. Who is watching her relative's large horse farm where the Church has an indoor picnic?
(c) Mrs. Jordan.
(d) Sister Priscilla.
5. How does Agatha wake up Lucy when she's been sleeping for a long time?
(a) Fresh air.
(c) A spoonful of instant coffee in a coke.
(d) Loud music.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lucy calls Mr. Rumford one evening, who answers the phone?
2. Who quit college to work for the post office?
3. What is Lucy wearing on her feet when she cleans up the water in the bathroom?
4. In chapter Two, what does Lucy steal from the drug store after visiting the typewriter store?
5. What does Kenny Larson's doctor say the children need before they can go in the above ground pool?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does "difficult ages" mean to Bee and why do they have their own table at family celebrations?
2. Explain Ian's reasons for sending the children to Second Chance Day Camp.
3. What happens when Lucy calls Mr. Rumford's house?
4. Describe Waverly Street.
5. Why does Lucy visit the typewriter shop?
6. Explain how Agatha tries to care for her baby sister, Daphne.
7. Describe the way things have changed in the Bedloe household by the Christmas after Lucy death.
8. Why is Lucy taking pills and sleeping all the time?
9. How did Danny and Lucy meet?
10. Explain how Reverend Emmett founded The Church of the Second Chance.
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)