|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Sister Audrey?
2. Where is Ian sending Agatha, Thomas, and Daphne for Day Camp?
(a) Saint Maybe Camp.
(b) The Church of the Second Chance.
(c) Waverly Camp.
(d) Presbyterian Day Camp.
3. Which member of the Bedloe family does not always look on the bright side of things?
4. Who wears plaid shirts, ripped jeans, and high tops held together with electrical tape to school?
(d) Mr. Bedloe.
5. What does Agatha wish for when she sees the first star at night after Danny's death?
(a) A better world.
(b) To be safe.
(c) A new dress.
(d) To be forgiven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Ian invite to the Church of the Second Chance's picnic?
2. Who tells Bee that she took a long walk with the children and tired herself out?
3. What does Lucy die from?
4. Whom is Doug trying to locate to take care of Lucy's children?
5. Where did Agatha and Thomas live with their biological father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lucy calls Mr. Rumford's house?
2. What does "difficult ages" mean to Bee and why do they have their own table at family celebrations?
3. What is the setting for the Church's indoor picnic?
4. Describe the way things have changed in the Bedloe household by the Christmas after Lucy death.
5. How does Agatha try to comfort Thomas?
6. Describe Waverly Street.
7. What does Doug Bedloe do to find Agatha and Thomas' father?
8. Why does Lucy visit the typewriter shop?
9. How is Ian absorbing the reality of Danny's death?
10. Explain how Reverend Emmett founded The Church of the Second Chance.
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)