Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Thomas going to college?
(b) Baltimore Community College.
(c) University of Maryland.
(d) Miami University.
2. Who were the Queen and King of their senior prom?
(a) Lucy and Andrew.
(b) Lucy and Danny.
(c) Lucy and Thomas.
(d) Lucy and Gary.
3. Who insists that Ian attend a Parent/Teacher conference?
(b) Miss Pennington.
4. Who urges Daphne to move out of the Bedloe home and find a place of her own?
(c) Her friends.
5. Who is Mrs. Millet?
(a) An old high school friend.
(b) Jeanine's cousin.
(c) Danny's mother-in-law.
(d) Thomas and Agatha's grandmother.
6. Who works for a software company, creating educational computer games?
7. Where does Rita tell Ian that she thinks she's pregnant?
(a) At home.
(b) While waiting for the doctor.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At church.
8. Who calls Ian "Saint Maybe"?
(d) Reverend Emmett.
9. Who calls Lucy "common as dirt"?
(b) Reverend Emmett.
(c) Mrs. Millet.
10. What does Ian find in Lucy's jewelry box?
(a) A key.
(c) Expensive diamond earrings.
(d) Lucy's important papers.
11. Who comes up with the idea of finding a wife for Ian?
12. What does Reverend Emmett tell Ian when he calls him to announce that Rita has given birth?
(a) To pray every day.
(b) To start eating healthier foods.
(c) To make sure he calls his mother.
(d) That he'll be a good father.
13. Who does Daphne see at the bar after she's gone to the resume shop?
14. Who is the Church's certified vagrant?
(b) Mrs. Jordan.
(c) Mr. Kitt.
(d) Eli Everjohn.
15. How tall is Rita?
(a) Six feet, two inches.
(b) Six feet.
(c) Five feet.
(d) Five feet, six inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ian go to the market for when Agatha and Thomas were sick with the flu?
2. What is the name of Rita and Ian's new baby?
3. Whom does Ian see Gideon leaving school with in Chapter Eight?
4. What kind of work does Sister Harriet do?
5. Who is Curt?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)