|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Two, who changes Daphne's diaper while she is still in the crib?
2. Who tells Thomas that he cannot look in his mother's jewelry box because he can't keep secrets?
3. Whom does Bee talk about to Doug on the car ride home after the picnic?
(b) Her mother.
4. Who wears plaid shirts, ripped jeans, and high tops held together with electrical tape to school?
(a) Mr. Bedloe.
5. Whom does Doug notice on the roof, trying to pass a wire through a window?
(a) The postman.
(d) One of the foreigners.
6. Who starts a fire in the attic while trying to install an intercom?
(c) The foreigners.
(d) Reverend Emmett.
7. Who decides to take a leave of absence from school until Daphne is in first grade?
(d) Mr. Bedloe.
8. What are Thomas and Agatha doing while their mother naps in the beginning of Chapter Two?
(a) Playing with playdough.
(c) Building legos.
9. What does Mrs. Myrdal say she caught Lucy shoplifting during one of their excursions together?
(b) A silk blouse.
(d) A red dress.
10. When Lucy calls Mr. Rumford one evening, who answers the phone?
(a) Mrs. Rumford.
(b) Mr. Rumford's niece.
(c) Mr. Rumford.
(d) The maid.
11. What did the church women serve for dessert at the indoor picnic?
(b) Fruit salad.
12. Who comes to baby-sit the children during Lucy's funeral?
(c) Mrs. Myrdal.
(d) Mrs. Thomas.
13. How old is Sister Audrey?
14. Who quit college to work for the post office?
(a) Mrs. Jordan.
15. Who is Ian's girlfriend since ninth grade?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ian work the summer after Danny's death?
2. Why does Ian think Danny killed himself?
3. At Claudia's birthday party, who does Thomas suspect is not a true Christian?
4. What table does Agatha get to sit at during Claudia's birthday party?
5. How does Ian help Gracie with her apartment in Chapter Five?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)