|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Famous Rainbows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pets do the Bedloes have?
(a) Two cats.
(b) Dog, cat, and a goldfish.
(c) Hamster and a guinea pig.
(d) Three turtles.
2. What does Ian envy about the man he meets on his job who is installing cabinets?
(a) He has a degree from a business school.
(b) He makes a lot of money.
(c) He is deaf, and seems serene in his silent world.
(d) He doesn't talk.
3. What does Ian tell Claudia when they're in the kitchen lighting the candles on their father's birthday cake?
(a) That he's in trouble with the police.
(b) That he wants to tell Danny that Daphne was not premature.
(c) That he's going to college.
(d) That he has a new job.
4. What story does Ian read to Agatha and Thomas at the Bedloe house after Lucy has died?
(a) The Sad Little Bunny.
(b) Hansel and Gretel.
(c) I Love You This Much.
(d) Goodnight Moon.
5. Who wears plaid shirts, ripped jeans, and high tops held together with electrical tape to school?
(a) Mr. Bedloe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lucy have no one to help her with her children?
2. When the toilet overflows in Chapter Two, who is the last person to have used it?
3. What did Reverend Emmett start when he dropped out of an Episcopal Seminary?
4. What does Lucy die from?
5. What does Daphne want to take to Day Camp as a toddler?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)