|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Man Who Forgot How to Fly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy die from?
(a) Food poisoning.
(b) An overdose of pills.
(c) A car crash.
2. In Chapter One, who wears a pink barrette to meet her son from school?
3. What does Lucy send to her ex-husband by airmail?
(a) Tennis racket.
(c) Photo album.
(d) Bowling ball.
4. How does Agatha wake up Lucy when she's been sleeping for a long time?
(a) Loud music.
(b) A spoonful of instant coffee in a coke.
(d) Fresh air.
5. Whose suit is rucked up around his ankles from static cling, so that he looks like he's wading in the ocean?
(b) Ian's roommate's.
(c) College president's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Waverly Street?
2. What fairy tale characters does Agatha compare herself and her brother with, after her mother sips a coke and takes pills at her bedside?
3. What does Agatha tell Ian to do when he tries to stop Daphne from crying in Chapter Three?
4. Whom is Doug trying to locate to take care of Lucy's children?
5. What does Mrs. Myrdal say she caught Lucy shoplifting during one of their excursions together?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)