|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Man Who Forgot How to Fly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Lucy have before she marries Danny?
2. What does Doug Bedloe teach at the high school?
(d) Social Studies.
3. Who is taking pills and sleeping all the time after Danny dies?
(b) Bee Bedloe.
4. What does Mrs. Myrdal say she caught Lucy shoplifting during one of their excursions together?
(b) A red dress.
(d) A silk blouse.
5. In chapter Two, what does Lucy steal from the drug store after visiting the typewriter store?
(a) Gummy bears.
(b) Life savers.
(c) Protein bars.
(d) Chocolate bars.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the toilet overflows in Chapter Two, who is the last person to have used it?
2. Who tells Bee that she took a long walk with the children and tired herself out?
3. Why does Ian think Danny killed himself?
4. Where does Ian work the summer after Danny's death?
5. What fairy tale characters does Agatha compare herself and her brother with, after her mother sips a coke and takes pills at her bedside?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)