|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Man Who Forgot How to Fly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Thomas and Agatha doing while their mother naps in the beginning of Chapter Two?
(c) Building legos.
(d) Playing with playdough.
2. What does Ian tell Claudia when they're in the kitchen lighting the candles on their father's birthday cake?
(a) That he has a new job.
(b) That he's in trouble with the police.
(c) That he's going to college.
(d) That he wants to tell Danny that Daphne was not premature.
3. When Ian arrives home from college for Lucy's funeral, what does Bee do the first night he is home?
(a) Takes Agatha for a haircut.
(b) Makes a cake.
(c) Gives him Daphne and goes to bed.
(d) Helps him take care of Daphne.
4. How does Agatha wake up Lucy when she's been sleeping for a long time?
(a) A spoonful of instant coffee in a coke.
(b) Loud music.
(c) Fresh air.
5. How does Danny kill himself?
(a) By crashing his car into a stone wall.
(b) By getting hit by a car while walking home.
(c) By falling asleep while driving.
(d) By taking too many drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, who wears a pink barrette to meet her son from school?
2. In Chapter Two, who changes Daphne's diaper while she is still in the crib?
3. What does Doug Bedloe teach at the high school?
4. At the beginning of Chapter Three, what is Ian watching through a microscope in science class?
5. Who visits Agatha and Thomas with a picnic basket of fried chicken and chocolate cake while their mother naps?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)