|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Man Who Forgot How to Fly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ian work the summer after Danny's death?
(a) Pete's Towing.
(b) Sam's Garage.
(c) Sid & Ed's A-1 Movers.
(d) Jim's Barbershop.
2. What does Claudia bake for her father's 59th birthday?
(a) A double chocolate cake.
(b) A raspberry pie.
(c) A coconut cake that looks like a bathmat.
3. Who is the only person who knows how guilty Ian feels about Danny's death?
4. Who is born on Ian's birthday, January 2?
5. Whom is Doug trying to locate to take care of Lucy's children?
(a) Mr. Bellings.
(b) Mr. Rumford.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lucy have no one to help her with her children?
2. Who wears plaid shirts, ripped jeans, and high tops held together with electrical tape to school?
3. What does Agatha wish for when she sees the first star at night after Danny's death?
4. When Mr. Belling comes to visit Lucy in the apartment over the pharmacy, what does he give Agatha and Thomas?
5. What does Ian envy about the man he meets on his job who is installing cabinets?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)