|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Man Who Forgot How to Fly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Bee that she took a long walk with the children and tired herself out?
2. When Mr. Belling stops visiting Lucy, where does Lucy find a job?
(a) Fill 'Er Up Cafe.
(d) Post office.
3. What does Claudia bake for her father's 59th birthday?
(a) A coconut cake that looks like a bathmat.
(b) A double chocolate cake.
(c) A raspberry pie.
4. In chapter Two, what does Lucy steal from the drug store after visiting the typewriter store?
(a) Gummy bears.
(b) Chocolate bars.
(c) Protein bars.
(d) Life savers.
5. Why can't Bee take care of Lucy's children?
(a) She has a broken arm.
(b) She has arthritis.
(c) Lucy doesn't want her help.
(d) She lives too far away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is taking pills and sleeping all the time after Danny dies?
2. What does Doug Bedloe teach at the high school?
3. What does Agatha wish for when she sees the first star at night after Danny's death?
4. What fairy tale characters does Agatha compare herself and her brother with, after her mother sips a coke and takes pills at her bedside?
5. What does Lucy send to her ex-husband by airmail?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)