|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: The Flooded Sewing Box.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas believe is the point of being Christian?
(a) To be loving.
(b) The physical and the spiritual connection.
(c) To be kind.
(d) If you are good enough, you get to meet again in heaven.
2. Who declines Ian's invitation to walk her home after the dinner party?
(a) Sister Harriet.
(b) Mrs. Kitt.
(d) Miss Pennington.
3. What does Daphne encourage Ian to do when he's driving her home and they see a motorist in a green Ford?
(a) Pass him.
(b) Beep the horn.
(c) Shout at him.
4. What does Daphne shout to the lady in the green Ford?
(a) Her coat is caught in the door.
(b) Her door is starting to open.
(c) To get on her side of the road.
(d) Her date is wanted by the F.B.I.
5. Where is Cicely living now that Ian is involved in the Church of the Second Chance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fairy tale characters does Agatha compare herself and her brother with, after her mother sips a coke and takes pills at her bedside?
2. Who is the only person who knows how guilty Ian feels about Danny's death?
3. Who comes up with the idea of finding a wife for Ian?
4. What story does Agatha tell Thomas when he complains that his mother didn't read to him before bed?
5. When Rev. Emmett returns to preaching, what does he ask of Ian?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)