|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Man Who Forgot How to Fly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lucy calls Mr. Rumford one evening, who answers the phone?
(a) Mr. Rumford's niece.
(b) Mr. Rumford.
(c) The maid.
(d) Mrs. Rumford.
2. What does Claudia bake for her father's 59th birthday?
(a) A coconut cake that looks like a bathmat.
(c) A double chocolate cake.
(d) A raspberry pie.
3. What does Mrs. Myrdal say she caught Lucy shoplifting during one of their excursions together?
(b) A red dress.
(c) A silk blouse.
4. What does Lucy send to her ex-husband by airmail?
(a) Bowling ball.
(b) Tennis racket.
(d) Photo album.
5. Who tells Bee that she took a long walk with the children and tired herself out?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fairy tale characters does Agatha compare herself and her brother with, after her mother sips a coke and takes pills at her bedside?
2. When Ian arrives home from college for Lucy's funeral, what does Bee do the first night he is home?
3. What are Thomas and Agatha doing while their mother naps in the beginning of Chapter Two?
4. Who quit college to work for the post office?
5. What is the name of the high school that Ian attends?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)