|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Man Who Forgot How to Fly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pets do the Bedloes have?
(a) Two cats.
(b) Hamster and a guinea pig.
(c) Three turtles.
(d) Dog, cat, and a goldfish.
2. How does Danny describe Lucy when he brings her home for the first time?
(a) The woman who changed his life.
(b) A former girlfriend the family never knew about.
(c) A friend he just met.
(d) Someone he met in college.
3. When Mr. Belling comes to visit Lucy in the apartment over the pharmacy, what does he give Agatha and Thomas?
(a) Movie tickets.
(b) Baseball cards.
(d) Money for candy.
4. Who is Ian's girlfriend since ninth grade?
5. When the toilet overflows in Chapter Two, who is the last person to have used it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ian work the summer after Danny's death?
2. What fairy tale characters does Agatha compare herself and her brother with, after her mother sips a coke and takes pills at her bedside?
3. How does Danny kill himself?
4. What is the name of the high school that Ian attends?
5. In what month do Lucy and Danny marry?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)