|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Man Who Forgot How to Fly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter Two, what does Lucy steal from the drug store after visiting the typewriter store?
(a) Gummy bears.
(b) Chocolate bars.
(c) Life savers.
(d) Protein bars.
2. What is Lucy wearing on her feet when she cleans up the water in the bathroom?
(b) Her boots.
(c) Danny's shoes.
(d) Agatha's slippers.
3. When Lucy calls Mr. Rumford one evening, who answers the phone?
(a) Mr. Rumford.
(b) Mrs. Rumford.
(c) The maid.
(d) Mr. Rumford's niece.
4. Why does Lucy have no one to help her with her children?
(a) She wants to do it herself.
(b) Her friends are busy.
(c) Her standards are too high.
(d) She has no relatives.
5. Who wears plaid shirts, ripped jeans, and high tops held together with electrical tape to school?
(d) Mr. Bedloe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Lucy have before she marries Danny?
2. Who is Mr. Rumford?
3. Who visits Agatha and Thomas with a picnic basket of fried chicken and chocolate cake while their mother naps?
4. When Ian arrives home from college for Lucy's funeral, what does Bee do the first night he is home?
5. At the beginning of Chapter Three, what is Ian watching through a microscope in science class?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)