|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Man Who Forgot How to Fly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to baby-sit the children during Lucy's funeral?
(a) Mrs. Thomas.
(d) Mrs. Myrdal.
2. What story does Agatha tell Thomas when he complains that his mother didn't read to him before bed?
(a) Hansel and Gretel.
(b) The Little Engine That Could.
(c) Snow White.
3. Where does Ian work the summer after Danny's death?
(a) Sam's Garage.
(b) Pete's Towing.
(c) Sid & Ed's A-1 Movers.
(d) Jim's Barbershop.
4. Whom is Doug trying to locate to take care of Lucy's children?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Mr. Rumford.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) Mr. Bellings.
5. What does Lucy die from?
(a) A car crash.
(c) An overdose of pills.
(d) Food poisoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Agatha and Thomas with a picnic basket of fried chicken and chocolate cake while their mother naps?
2. Who is the only person who knows how guilty Ian feels about Danny's death?
3. Where did Agatha and Thomas live with their biological father?
4. Why does Agatha say she can't pick up the baby, Daphne, and give her a bottle when Daphne wakes up crying?
5. In Chapter Two, who changes Daphne's diaper while she is still in the crib?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)