Chapter 1: The Airmail Bowling Ball
1. What is Waverly Street?
(a) The street next to the Bedloe's street.
(b) The street where the post office is located.
(c) The street where Lucy and Danny live.
(d) The street where the Bedloes live.
2. What pets do the Bedloes have?
(a) Three turtles.
(b) Dog, cat, and a goldfish.
(c) Hamster and a guinea pig.
(d) Two cats.
3. Who wears plaid shirts, ripped jeans, and high tops held together with electrical tape to school?
(a) Mr. Bedloe.
4. In Chapter One, who wears a pink barrette to meet her son from school?
5. Which member of the Bedloe family does not always look on the bright side of things?
6. What does Doug Bedloe teach at the high school?
(d) Social Studies.
7. What is the name of the high school that Ian attends?
(a) Poe High School.
(b) Saints High School.
(c) Hawthorne High School.
(d) Post High School.
This section contains 4,104 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)