Chapter 1: The Airmail Bowling Ball
• Doug and Bee Bedloe live on Waverly Street where everyone knows each other.
• They have three children, a dog, a cat, and goldfish.
• Ian is the youngest child who does not follow the school dress code.
• All the Bedloes look on the positive side of life, except for Ian.
• Ian's brother Danny brings his fiance Lucy home and introduces her as the woman who changed his life.
• Lucy is divorced and has two children, a fact which surprises Danny's parents.
• Lucy and Danny met at the post office, where Danny works, when Lucy is airmailing a bowling ball to her ex-husband.
• Ian meets Lucy's children, Agatha and Thomas, at the wedding.
• Ian learns that Lucy is pregnant when Thomas says she won't share the new baby clothes with him for his doll.
• Daphne is born early on Ian's birthday.
• Ian tells his sister...
This section contains 2,527 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)