* Doug and Bee Bedloe live on Waverly Street where everyone knows each other.
* They have three children, a dog, a cat, and goldfish.
* Ian is the youngest child who does not follow the school dress code.
* All the Bedloes look on the positive side of life, except for Ian.
* Ian's brother Danny brings his fiance Lucy home and introduces her as the woman who changed his life.
* Lucy is divorced and has two children, a fact which surprises Danny's parents.
* Lucy and Danny met at the post office, where Danny works, when Lucy is airmailing a bowling ball to her ex-husband.
* Ian meets Lucy's children, Agatha and Thomas, at the wedding.
* Ian learns that Lucy is pregnant when Thomas says she won't share the new baby clothes with him for his doll.
* Daphne is born early on Ian's birthday.
* Ian tells his sister...
This section contains 2,305 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)