|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Nick's father?
(b) Alice's father.
(d) A stranger.
2. What are people's reactions to Ike's speech?
(a) They revolt against Foxcorp.
(b) They're in tears.
(c) The heckle him.
(d) No one listens.
3. After the funeral, what does Shoola offer Ike to console his loss?
(b) A car.
(c) A tissue.
(d) A new puppy.
4. What is Nick planning?
(b) To return home.
(c) To divorce his wife.
(d) A party.
5. What is the movie star doing when she's hit?
(a) Playing Frisbee.
(b) Reading her lines.
(c) Combing her hair.
(d) Riding topless.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does the Underdog Club hold a funeral?
2. What happens when Shoola meets Ike?
3. Where did Shoola grow up?
4. In the story of Steubins' life, he becomes a(n) ______ director.
5. What happens to Ike in the van?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can't Mike, Greer, and Ike catch any fish?
2. What is changing about the movie?
3. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
4. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
5. Why does Louise Loop believe that someone is trying to kill her?
6. What is Alice's opinion of her husband's fidelity?
7. How does Shoola's connection with Harry contradict current-Kuinak?
8. Does Alice's character make more sense after Chapter 19?
9. Why does Alice feel she shouldn't have reacted as she did to Mike's infidelity?
10. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)