|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice and Willi's meeting is _______.
2. What does Nell discover under the production building?
(a) Louise Loop's body.
(b) A mysterious object.
(c) A journal.
(d) Undeveloped film.
3. On her way to meet Mike, Alice crashes her ______.
4. In jail, Ike exposed a warden for drinking ______.
(a) Drug test urine.
(d) To much coffee.
5. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
(c) Spray paint.
(d) Toilet paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there a search for Mike and Steubins?
2. In the story of Steubins' life, he becomes a(n) ______ director.
3. After the town meeting, what does Alice realize she shouldn't have done?
4. Before Nick made it in Hollywood, what was he?
5. What does the group of young people say to Ike?
Short Essay Questions
1. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
2. How has the Underdog Club failed?
3. What is Alice's opinion of her husband's fidelity?
4. How did Nick become successful in Hollywood?
5. Does Alice's character make more sense after Chapter 19?
6. Why does Louise Loop believe that someone is trying to kill her?
7. By Chapter 12, how has Kuinak dramatically changed since Ike left to go to Skagway?
8. Why does the actress want to be called "Shoola"?
9. How has Ike let the people of Kuinak down?
10. Were Mike and Steubins in need of rescuing after the storm? Why?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)