|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Nick inducted into Hollywood?
(a) He made powerful friends.
(b) He had some people assassinated.
(c) He paid a producer.
(d) His girlfriend was an actress.
2. What happens to Ike in the van?
(a) He crashes the van.
(b) Shoola kisses him.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) Kids steal his wallet.
3. On her way to meet Mike, Alice crashes her ______.
4. What is the storm doing to the Cobra crew's ship?
(a) Splashing it.
(b) Tearing it apart.
(c) Spinning it.
(d) Sinking it.
5. For whom does the Underdog Club hold a funeral?
(a) Mike's old boat.
(b) The cat.
(c) Louise Loop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ike and Alice become honest with each other?
2. What is Nick planning?
3. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
4. After the funeral, what does Shoola offer Ike to console his loss?
5. Ike is urged to let _____ take over.
Short Essay Questions
1. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
2. How did Nick become successful in Hollywood?
3. What is changing about the movie?
4. Does Alice's character make more sense after Chapter 19?
5. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
6. How has Ike let the people of Kuinak down?
7. What must Ike return to at the end of Chapter 16?
8. Were Mike and Steubins in need of rescuing after the storm? Why?
9. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
10. Why can't Mike, Greer, and Ike catch any fish?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)