|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Ike, Mike, and Greer catch any fish?
(a) They don't know how to use the equipment.
(b) They're not paying attention.
(c) They've had too much to drink.
(d) There are no fish.
2. Who does Ike hate?
3. In Chapter 20, why has filming stopped?
(a) Shoola went home.
(b) Steubins in missing.
(c) The sea lions have run away.
(d) Nick had a temper tantrum.
4. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
(a) To report a murder.
(b) To prevent the town from selling property.
(c) To cook the fish.
(d) To get more gas.
5. After the town meeting, what does Alice realize she shouldn't have done?
(a) Taken the movie job.
(b) Developed feelings for Ike.
(c) Gotten so angry with Mike.
(d) Put Nick in foster care.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Shoola leaves, what does the sea lion want?
2. What does the group of young people say to Ike?
3. Where did Shoola grow up?
4. How does Shoola feel about the sea lion when they first meet?
5. What destroys the film set?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Alice's character make more sense after Chapter 19?
2. What must Ike return to at the end of Chapter 16?
3. How has the Underdog Club failed?
4. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
5. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
6. How does Shoola's connection with Harry contradict current-Kuinak?
7. Why does Alice feel she shouldn't have reacted as she did to Mike's infidelity?
8. Why does the actress want to be called "Shoola"?
9. How did Nick become successful in Hollywood?
10. Were Mike and Steubins in need of rescuing after the storm? Why?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)