|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Nick made it in Hollywood, what was he?
(a) A scoot dealer.
(b) A farmer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A janitor.
2. Who is Nick's father?
(a) A stranger.
(b) Alice's father.
3. What is the movie star doing when she's hit?
(a) Riding topless.
(b) Playing Frisbee.
(c) Reading her lines.
(d) Combing her hair.
4. What happens to Ike in the van?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) Shoola kisses him.
(c) He crashes the van.
(d) Kids steal his wallet.
5. After her father is killed, what does Louise Loop believe is happening to her?
(a) She's going crazy.
(b) She's being sabotaged.
(c) Someone's trying to kill her.
(d) She's pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mike sneak out of the bar?
2. In jail, Ike exposed a warden for drinking ______.
3. How does Alice react to Ike's comments about Nick's father?
4. What is the storm doing to the Cobra crew's ship?
5. Why do Mike and Steubins leave in the small boat?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the actress want to be called "Shoola"?
2. Why can't Mike, Greer, and Ike catch any fish?
3. By Chapter 12, how has Kuinak dramatically changed since Ike left to go to Skagway?
4. Why does Shoola want to go home?
5. How has the Underdog Club failed?
6. How has Ike let the people of Kuinak down?
7. Why does Alice feel she shouldn't have reacted as she did to Mike's infidelity?
8. How did Nick become successful in Hollywood?
9. How does Shoola's connection with Harry contradict current-Kuinak?
10. Why does Louise Loop believe that someone is trying to kill her?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)