|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
(b) Spray paint.
(d) Toilet paper.
2. Whose body is in the water?
(b) Omar Loop.
3. What happens when Shoola meets Ike?
(a) She spills coffee on him.
(b) She taunts him.
(c) She compliments his hair.
(d) She falls in love with him.
4. How does Alice react to Ike's comments about Nick's father?
(a) Alice falls silent.
(b) Alice attacks him.
(c) Alice storms out.
(d) Alice agrees.
5. What is Nick planning?
(b) To divorce his wife.
(c) A party.
(d) To return home.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Shoola leaves, what does the sea lion want?
2. What is the town at risk of turning into?
3. What does Nell discover under the production building?
4. After her father is killed, what does Louise Loop believe is happening to her?
5. Alice and Willi's meeting is _______.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
2. Why does Louise Loop believe that someone is trying to kill her?
3. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
4. Were Mike and Steubins in need of rescuing after the storm? Why?
5. Why does Shoola want to go home?
6. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
7. What is changing about the movie?
8. What must Ike return to at the end of Chapter 16?
9. Why does Alice feel she shouldn't have reacted as she did to Mike's infidelity?
10. How has the Underdog Club failed?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)