|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
(a) To make Mike jealous.
(b) To escape Willi.
(c) To talk to Shoola.
(d) To give Shoola and Ike time to talk.
2. What is the movie star doing when she's hit?
(a) Playing Frisbee.
(b) Combing her hair.
(c) Reading her lines.
(d) Riding topless.
3. What does Nell discover under the production building?
(a) A mysterious object.
(b) Undeveloped film.
(c) A journal.
(d) Louise Loop's body.
4. Alice and Willi's meeting is _______.
5. While searching, what does Alice realize?
(a) She should direct movies.
(b) She wants to kill Mike.
(c) She should find Nick's father.
(d) She loves Ike.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ike and Alice become honest with each other?
2. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
3. Why can't Ike, Mike, and Greer catch any fish?
4. Who does Ike hate?
5. Where did Shoola grow up?
Short Essay Questions
1. By Chapter 12, how has Kuinak dramatically changed since Ike left to go to Skagway?
2. Why does the actress want to be called "Shoola"?
3. Were Mike and Steubins in need of rescuing after the storm? Why?
4. Why does Shoola want to go home?
5. What must Ike return to at the end of Chapter 16?
6. How did Nick become successful in Hollywood?
7. How are Steubins and Mike able to bond?
8. What is Alice's opinion of her husband's fidelity?
9. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
10. What is changing about the movie?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)