Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
(a) To cook the fish.
(b) To prevent the town from selling property.
(c) To get more gas.
(d) To report a murder.
2. Why does the actress insist on being called "Shoola"?
(a) The director told her to.
(b) She's a method actor.
(c) It's her name.
(d) She thinks she is Shoola.
3. What are people's reactions to Ike's speech?
(a) The heckle him.
(b) They're in tears.
(c) No one listens.
(d) They revolt against Foxcorp.
4. In Chapter 20, why has filming stopped?
(a) The sea lions have run away.
(b) Shoola went home.
(c) Steubins in missing.
(d) Nick had a temper tantrum.
5. Who is Nick's father?
(a) Alice's father.
(c) A stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alice react to Ike's comments about Nick's father?
2. After the town meeting, what does Alice realize she shouldn't have done?
3. What is Leonard Smalls' job in the movie?
4. What does Alice's letter to Ike and Greer ask?
5. What does Nell discover under the production building?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)