|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does the Underdog Club hold a funeral?
(a) Mike's old boat.
(b) Louise Loop.
(d) The cat.
2. Alice and Willi's meeting is _______.
3. What destroys the film set?
(a) A storm.
(b) Wild animals.
(c) A vandal.
(d) A fire.
4. Why won't Eemook be coming to meet the sea lion?
(a) He's on strike.
(b) He's disappeared.
(c) He injured his leg.
(d) He's written out of the movie.
5. How do Ike, Mike, and Greer know about the school of fish?
(a) The weather report.
(b) A fellow sailor.
(c) The computer.
(d) There's always a school of fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike misunderstands Shoola and thinks she is offering him _______.
2. What has happened to the town since Ike's been gone?
3. Ike is urged to let _____ take over.
4. What is Leonard Smalls' job in the movie?
5. After Alice and Ike are intimate, Alice watches _______.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alice feel she shouldn't have reacted as she did to Mike's infidelity?
2. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
3. What must Ike return to at the end of Chapter 16?
4. Why does Shoola want to go home?
5. How has the Underdog Club failed?
6. What is changing about the movie?
7. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
8. How did Nick become successful in Hollywood?
9. Why can't Mike, Greer, and Ike catch any fish?
10. How does Shoola's connection with Harry contradict current-Kuinak?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)