|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mike sneak out of the bar?
(a) Because he's drunk.
(b) To avoid paying his bill.
(c) To avoid a confrontation.
(d) To get away from Ike.
2. What color are the clouds that started the storm?
3. Why does the actress insist on being called "Shoola"?
(a) She thinks she is Shoola.
(b) She's a method actor.
(c) The director told her to.
(d) It's her name.
4. Why do Mike and Steubins leave in the small boat?
(a) To fight crime.
(b) To steal it.
(c) To find a place to hide.
(d) To buy groceries.
5. What do Mike and Steubins bond over?
(a) Stories of women.
(b) Billiards and absinthe.
(c) Horror stories.
(d) Beer and cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
2. In Chapter 20, why has filming stopped?
3. What is Nick planning?
4. What destroys the film set?
5. What happens to Ike in the van?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
2. How did Nick become successful in Hollywood?
3. How does Shoola's connection with Harry contradict current-Kuinak?
4. Does Alice's character make more sense after Chapter 19?
5. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
6. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
7. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
8. By Chapter 12, how has Kuinak dramatically changed since Ike left to go to Skagway?
9. Why does Shoola want to go home?
10. How are Steubins and Mike able to bond?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)