|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In jail, Ike exposed a warden for drinking ______.
(b) Drug test urine.
(c) To much coffee.
2. After Alice and Ike are intimate, Alice watches _______.
(a) The Northern Lights.
(b) The trailer for Shoola and the Sea Lion.
(c) The Simpsons.
(d) Ike sleep.
3. After Shoola leaves, what does the sea lion want?
(a) His cage.
(d) To go home.
4. In the story of Steubins' life, he began as a ______.
5. Who disappears in Chapter 15?
(c) Omar Loop.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Shoola first meets the sea lion, what does she spend the whole time doing?
2. Why is the movie production stalled?
3. Where does Ike become stranded?
4. Ike is urged to let _____ take over.
5. What does the group of young people say to Ike?
Short Essay Questions
1. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
2. By Chapter 12, how has Kuinak dramatically changed since Ike left to go to Skagway?
3. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
4. Were Mike and Steubins in need of rescuing after the storm? Why?
5. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
6. Why does Louise Loop believe that someone is trying to kill her?
7. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
8. Why does Alice feel she shouldn't have reacted as she did to Mike's infidelity?
9. How does Shoola's connection with Harry contradict current-Kuinak?
10. How has the Underdog Club failed?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)