|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the storm doing to the Cobra crew's ship?
(a) Sinking it.
(b) Tearing it apart.
(c) Splashing it.
(d) Spinning it.
2. What happens to Ike in the van?
(a) He crashes the van.
(b) Shoola kisses him.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) Kids steal his wallet.
3. What destroys the film set?
(a) A vandal.
(b) A storm.
(c) A fire.
(d) Wild animals.
4. What is Nick planning?
(a) To divorce his wife.
(b) To return home.
(c) A party.
5. After the town meeting, what does Alice realize she shouldn't have done?
(a) Gotten so angry with Mike.
(b) Taken the movie job.
(c) Put Nick in foster care.
(d) Developed feelings for Ike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group of young people say to Ike?
2. After the funeral, what does Shoola offer Ike to console his loss?
3. Shoola and the sea lion first begin to connect through _____.
4. What color are the clouds that started the storm?
5. What is Leonard Smalls' job in the movie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the actress want to be called "Shoola"?
2. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
3. How has Ike let the people of Kuinak down?
4. Why can't Mike, Greer, and Ike catch any fish?
5. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
6. How does Shoola's connection with Harry contradict current-Kuinak?
7. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
8. How are Steubins and Mike able to bond?
9. What is changing about the movie?
10. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)