|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bellisarius hiding?
(a) In Ike's house.
(b) In the park.
(c) Under a table.
(d) In a closet.
2. Why can't Ike, Mike, and Greer catch any fish?
(a) They don't know how to use the equipment.
(b) They're not paying attention.
(c) There are no fish.
(d) They've had too much to drink.
3. What is Foxcorp trying to buy?
(a) The rights to Alice's life.
(b) Ike's house.
(c) The town.
(d) The Underdog property.
4. After her father is killed, what does Louise Loop believe is happening to her?
(a) Someone's trying to kill her.
(b) She's pregnant.
(c) She's going crazy.
(d) She's being sabotaged.
5. After Alice and Ike are intimate, Alice watches _______.
(a) The Northern Lights.
(b) The trailer for Shoola and the Sea Lion.
(c) Ike sleep.
(d) The Simpsons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ike in the van?
2. What has happened to the town since Ike's been gone?
3. Who disappears in Chapter 15?
4. What are people's reactions to Ike's speech?
5. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
Short Essay Questions
1. By Chapter 12, how has Kuinak dramatically changed since Ike left to go to Skagway?
2. How does Shoola's connection with Harry contradict current-Kuinak?
3. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
4. Why can't Mike, Greer, and Ike catch any fish?
5. How are Steubins and Mike able to bond?
6. Why does Shoola want to go home?
7. Why does Louise Loop believe that someone is trying to kill her?
8. Does Alice's character make more sense after Chapter 19?
9. What is Alice's opinion of her husband's fidelity?
10. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)