|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the movie production stalled?
(a) The actors are on strike.
(b) The director has been kidnapped.
(c) Several cameras have gone missing.
(d) Two sea lions are fighting.
2. Where is Bellisarius hiding?
(a) In Ike's house.
(b) Under a table.
(c) In the park.
(d) In a closet.
3. What is Leonard Smalls' job in the movie?
(c) Animal trainer.
(d) Security guard.
4. What do Ike, Mike, and Greer have on the boat?
(b) A new dog.
(d) New equipment.
5. Why does the actress insist on being called "Shoola"?
(a) It's her name.
(b) The director told her to.
(c) She thinks she is Shoola.
(d) She's a method actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Shoola first meets the sea lion, what does she spend the whole time doing?
2. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
3. Ike misunderstands Shoola and thinks she is offering him _______.
4. In the story of Steubins' life, he becomes a(n) ______ director.
5. What has happened to Ike's trailer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is changing about the movie?
2. How does Shoola's connection with Harry contradict current-Kuinak?
3. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
4. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
5. What must Ike return to at the end of Chapter 16?
6. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
7. Why can't Mike, Greer, and Ike catch any fish?
8. What is Alice's opinion of her husband's fidelity?
9. Why does the actress want to be called "Shoola"?
10. Were Mike and Steubins in need of rescuing after the storm? Why?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)