|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the town meeting, what does Alice realize she shouldn't have done?
(a) Put Nick in foster care.
(b) Developed feelings for Ike.
(c) Taken the movie job.
(d) Gotten so angry with Mike.
2. Shoola and the sea lion first begin to connect through _____.
(a) Dislike of the trainer.
(d) Eye contact.
3. After her father is killed, what does Louise Loop believe is happening to her?
(a) She's pregnant.
(b) Someone's trying to kill her.
(c) She's being sabotaged.
(d) She's going crazy.
4. Whose body is in the water?
(d) Omar Loop.
5. What has happened to Ike's trailer?
(b) Flipped over.
(d) Marked by the film crew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ike hate?
2. After the funeral, what does Shoola offer Ike to console his loss?
3. Ike misunderstands Shoola and thinks she is offering him _______.
4. In jail, Ike exposed a warden for drinking ______.
5. What is the town at risk of turning into?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has the Underdog Club failed?
2. By Chapter 12, how has Kuinak dramatically changed since Ike left to go to Skagway?
3. Does Alice's character make more sense after Chapter 19?
4. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
5. How does Shoola's connection with Harry contradict current-Kuinak?
6. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
7. How did Nick become successful in Hollywood?
8. Why does the actress want to be called "Shoola"?
9. How has Ike let the people of Kuinak down?
10. How are Steubins and Mike able to bond?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)