|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What destroys the film set?
(a) Wild animals.
(b) A storm.
(c) A vandal.
(d) A fire.
2. How was Nick inducted into Hollywood?
(a) He made powerful friends.
(b) He paid a producer.
(c) His girlfriend was an actress.
(d) He had some people assassinated.
3. What do Ike, Mike, and Greer have on the boat?
(a) New equipment.
(d) A new dog.
4. What do Mike and Steubins bond over?
(a) Horror stories.
(b) Stories of women.
(c) Beer and cards.
(d) Billiards and absinthe.
5. Why is the movie production stalled?
(a) The actors are on strike.
(b) Two sea lions are fighting.
(c) Several cameras have gone missing.
(d) The director has been kidnapped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shoola and the sea lion first begin to connect through _____.
2. Where does Ike become stranded?
3. On her way to meet Mike, Alice crashes her ______.
4. What happens when Shoola meets Ike?
5. Who disappears in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
2. What is changing about the movie?
3. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
4. How are Steubins and Mike able to bond?
5. How does Shoola's connection with Harry contradict current-Kuinak?
6. Why does Shoola want to go home?
7. Why does Louise Loop believe that someone is trying to kill her?
8. How has the Underdog Club failed?
9. Were Mike and Steubins in need of rescuing after the storm? Why?
10. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)