|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Ike and Alice become honest with each other?
(a) They're forced to.
(b) They get drunk.
(c) They're snowed in.
(d) They profess their love.
2. What are people's reactions to Ike's speech?
(a) No one listens.
(b) The heckle him.
(c) They're in tears.
(d) They revolt against Foxcorp.
3. For whom does the Underdog Club hold a funeral?
(a) Mike's old boat.
(c) Louise Loop.
(d) The cat.
4. After Shoola leaves, what does the sea lion want?
(a) To go home.
(b) His cage.
5. After her father is killed, what does Louise Loop believe is happening to her?
(a) Someone's trying to kill her.
(b) She's going crazy.
(c) She's being sabotaged.
(d) She's pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the movie star doing when she's hit?
2. What is the storm doing to the Cobra crew's ship?
3. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
4. Ike misunderstands Shoola and thinks she is offering him _______.
5. What is Foxcorp trying to buy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can't Mike, Greer, and Ike catch any fish?
2. How has the Underdog Club failed?
3. What is changing about the movie?
4. How did Nick become successful in Hollywood?
5. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
6. Does Alice's character make more sense after Chapter 19?
7. How are Steubins and Mike able to bond?
8. What must Ike return to at the end of Chapter 16?
9. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
10. Were Mike and Steubins in need of rescuing after the storm? Why?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)