|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bellisarius hiding?
(a) In the park.
(b) In Ike's house.
(c) Under a table.
(d) In a closet.
2. Who does Ike hate?
3. What destroys the film set?
(a) Wild animals.
(b) A fire.
(c) A vandal.
(d) A storm.
4. Before Nick made it in Hollywood, what was he?
(a) A janitor.
(b) A farmer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A scoot dealer.
5. Whose body is in the water?
(d) Omar Loop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alice react to Ike's comments about Nick's father?
2. What color are the clouds that started the storm?
3. What happens when Shoola meets Ike?
4. Why is there a search for Mike and Steubins?
5. Ike is urged to let _____ take over.
Short Essay Questions
1. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
2. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
3. Does Alice's character make more sense after Chapter 19?
4. Why does Alice feel she shouldn't have reacted as she did to Mike's infidelity?
5. How did Nick become successful in Hollywood?
6. By Chapter 12, how has Kuinak dramatically changed since Ike left to go to Skagway?
7. How does Shoola's connection with Harry contradict current-Kuinak?
8. How are Steubins and Mike able to bond?
9. Why does Louise Loop believe that someone is trying to kill her?
10. How has the Underdog Club failed?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)