|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body is in the water?
(b) Omar Loop.
2. How does Alice react to Ike's comments about Nick's father?
(a) Alice attacks him.
(b) Alice falls silent.
(c) Alice agrees.
(d) Alice storms out.
3. What does Nell discover under the production building?
(a) A mysterious object.
(b) Undeveloped film.
(c) A journal.
(d) Louise Loop's body.
4. What is Nick planning?
(b) A party.
(c) To divorce his wife.
(d) To return home.
5. What is the movie star doing when she's hit?
(a) Riding topless.
(b) Reading her lines.
(c) Playing Frisbee.
(d) Combing her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
2. While searching, what does Alice realize?
3. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
4. For whom does the Underdog Club hold a funeral?
5. Who else is with Alice, Shoola, and Ike when they leave Mike and Willi at the dock?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Shoola want to go home?
2. How does Shoola's connection with Harry contradict current-Kuinak?
3. Does Alice's character make more sense after Chapter 19?
4. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
5. What must Ike return to at the end of Chapter 16?
6. Why can't Mike, Greer, and Ike catch any fish?
7. What is Alice's opinion of her husband's fidelity?
8. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
9. How has the Underdog Club failed?
10. Why does the actress want to be called "Shoola"?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)