|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does the Underdog Club hold a funeral?
(a) Mike's old boat.
(b) The cat.
(d) Louise Loop.
2. Who disappears in Chapter 15?
(b) Omar Loop.
3. What facade does Mike find over his house?
4. What do Ike, Mike, and Greer have on the boat?
(a) A new dog.
(b) New equipment.
5. What does the group of young people say to Ike?
(a) He should run away.
(b) They are planning something.
(c) They support him.
(d) He should let Foxcorp do what it wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alice react to Ike's comments about Nick's father?
2. Before Nick made it in Hollywood, what was he?
3. How was Nick inducted into Hollywood?
4. What has happened to Ike's trailer?
5. When Shoola first meets the sea lion, what does she spend the whole time doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
2. What must Ike return to at the end of Chapter 16?
3. How does Shoola's connection with Harry contradict current-Kuinak?
4. How are Steubins and Mike able to bond?
5. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
6. What is changing about the movie?
7. Why does Shoola want to go home?
8. What is Alice's opinion of her husband's fidelity?
9. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
10. Why can't Mike, Greer, and Ike catch any fish?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)