|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike is urged to let _____ take over.
2. Why does Mike sneak out of the bar?
(a) To get away from Ike.
(b) To avoid paying his bill.
(c) To avoid a confrontation.
(d) Because he's drunk.
3. What is Nick planning?
(b) To divorce his wife.
(c) To return home.
(d) A party.
4. What happens to Ike in the van?
(a) Shoola kisses him.
(b) Kids steal his wallet.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He crashes the van.
5. What is Leonard Smalls' job in the movie?
(b) Animal trainer.
(c) Security guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What facade does Mike find over his house?
2. What do Ike, Mike, and Greer have on the boat?
3. What are people's reactions to Ike's speech?
4. Before Nick made it in Hollywood, what was he?
5. In the story of Steubins' life, he began as a ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the actress want to be called "Shoola"?
2. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
3. Does Alice's character make more sense after Chapter 19?
4. How did Nick become successful in Hollywood?
5. Why does Louise Loop believe that someone is trying to kill her?
6. How are Steubins and Mike able to bond?
7. How has Ike let the people of Kuinak down?
8. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
9. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
10. How has the Underdog Club failed?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)