|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the movie star doing when she's hit?
(a) Playing Frisbee.
(b) Riding topless.
(c) Reading her lines.
(d) Combing her hair.
2. While searching, what does Alice realize?
(a) She loves Ike.
(b) She should find Nick's father.
(c) She wants to kill Mike.
(d) She should direct movies.
3. What is Nick planning?
(a) To divorce his wife.
(c) To return home.
(d) A party.
4. How do Ike, Mike, and Greer know about the school of fish?
(a) A fellow sailor.
(b) There's always a school of fish.
(c) The computer.
(d) The weather report.
5. Why won't Eemook be coming to meet the sea lion?
(a) He's written out of the movie.
(b) He's on strike.
(c) He's disappeared.
(d) He injured his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Shoola leaves, what does the sea lion want?
2. Why do Mike and Steubins leave in the small boat?
3. For whom does the Underdog Club hold a funeral?
4. What has happened to Ike's trailer?
5. What does the group of young people say to Ike?
Short Essay Questions
1. By Chapter 12, how has Kuinak dramatically changed since Ike left to go to Skagway?
2. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
3. Why does the actress want to be called "Shoola"?
4. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
5. How has the Underdog Club failed?
6. Why can't Mike, Greer, and Ike catch any fish?
7. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
8. Why does Alice feel she shouldn't have reacted as she did to Mike's infidelity?
9. What is Alice's opinion of her husband's fidelity?
10. Why does Shoola want to go home?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)