|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bellisarius hiding?
(a) In Ike's house.
(b) In a closet.
(c) Under a table.
(d) In the park.
2. How was Nick inducted into Hollywood?
(a) He paid a producer.
(b) He had some people assassinated.
(c) He made powerful friends.
(d) His girlfriend was an actress.
3. How do Ike and Alice become honest with each other?
(a) They're forced to.
(b) They profess their love.
(c) They get drunk.
(d) They're snowed in.
4. What has happened to Ike's trailer?
(a) Marked by the film crew.
(c) Flipped over.
5. Before Nick made it in Hollywood, what was he?
(a) A scoot dealer.
(b) A janitor.
(c) An artist.
(d) A farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the clouds that started the storm?
2. In the story of Steubins' life, he began as a ______.
3. Why is the movie production stalled?
4. What is Foxcorp trying to buy?
5. What happens to Ike in the van?
Short Essay Questions
1. What must Ike return to at the end of Chapter 16?
2. Why does Alice feel she shouldn't have reacted as she did to Mike's infidelity?
3. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
4. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
5. How has Ike let the people of Kuinak down?
6. Why does Shoola want to go home?
7. Why does the actress want to be called "Shoola"?
8. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
9. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
10. How has the Underdog Club failed?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)