|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What joke do crows love?
(a) Knock-knock jokes.
(b) Politically incorrect jokes.
(c) A sloppy rescue.
(d) Light bulb jokes.
2. When the town was discovered, it was generally _________.
3. Where do Ike and Greer go to fish?
(a) A popular place.
(b) Government water.
(c) Empty water.
(d) Their private dock.
4. What is the rumor around town?
(a) A movie is being filmed.
(b) Ike's wife is back.
(c) Mike's dead.
(d) There will be a revolt.
5. When does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
(a) In the future.
(b) Modern day.
(c) Years earlier.
(d) Ancient times.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike sprays sewage over a ________.
2. What's the second unfortunate thing that happens to Paul's icehouse?
3. Why does Mike take a longer route to get home?
4. In what religion was Alice raised?
5. What does Kuinak see this movie as an opportunity for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chapter 5 tie back to Chapter 3?
2. What does "Bakatcha Bandit" imply about Ike?
3. Why does Steubins want to meet with the town leaders?
4. What's the irony of Omar Loop building a pig slaughterhouse on Paul Peterson's property?
5. How has Kuinak changed since the beginning of the book?
6. Is Ike a hero? Why or why not?
7. How would you describe Mike as a husband?
8. How has Foxcorp changed Kuinak?
9. What is the Underdog Club, and how is it formed?
10. What is the purpose of Chapter 5?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)