|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took care of Alice's son?
(b) A nanny.
(c) Alice's parents.
(d) Foster parents.
2. Where does Ike live?
3. Steubins admires Ike's _____.
4. When does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
(a) In the future.
(b) Years earlier.
(c) Modern day.
(d) Ancient times.
5. As Ike, Billy, Greer, Archie, and Mike head back to Alaska, they crash a _______ party.
(b) Belly dancing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ike's only wish?
2. Who is Alice?
3. What's Alice's job for the film?
4. Who does Steubins meet with?
5. When Steubins gives his speech at the party, what is his advice?
Short Essay Questions
1. What's the purpose of Chapter 2?
2. Why does Steubins want to meet with the town leaders?
3. What's the irony of Omar Loop building a pig slaughterhouse on Paul Peterson's property?
4. How do we better understand Ike by the end of Chapter 8?
5. What's the relevance of albinism in Chapter 3?
6. How has Kuinak changed since the beginning of the book?
7. Who is Reverend Greener?
8. What does Foxcorp's request to have a personal meeting with Ike say about Ike?
9. How does Chapter 5 tie back to Chapter 3?
10. What was so exciting about Ike's life before Kuinak?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)