|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the effect of Alice's marriage to Mike?
(a) Mike's mother died.
(b) Alice stopped drinking.
(c) Alice had a baby.
(d) The town was angry.
2. Shoola is the daughter of _____.
(a) A king.
(b) Sea lions.
(c) A peasant.
(d) The chief.
3. Who does the Underdog Club advocate for?
4. Where has Alice's husband, Mike, gone?
5. Who took Billy?
(b) Reverend Greener.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, where does Alice meet Greer and Ike when they return from their excursion?
2. Where does Ike live?
3. As Ike, Billy, Greer, Archie, and Mike head back to Alaska, they crash a _______ party.
4. Who took care of Alice's son?
5. Why does Alice clear out hotel rooms?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is the man strangling Louise ruthless?
2. Why does Steubins want to meet with the town leaders?
3. What is the purpose of Chapter 5?
4. How is Foxcorp contrary to the Underdog Club?
5. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
6. What does Foxcorp's request to have a personal meeting with Ike say about Ike?
7. How does Chapter 4 present Kuinak as a character?
8. Were Mike and Steubins in need of rescuing after the storm? Why?
9. Why is Alice drinking again?
10. How has Foxcorp changed Kuinak?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)