|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
(a) Years earlier.
(b) Modern day.
(c) In the future.
(d) Ancient times.
2. Who comes to the docks in Chapter 7?
(a) The natives.
(b) People without invitations.
(c) No one.
(d) The crew.
3. In Ike's dream, where is Jeannie?
(a) The living room.
(b) An airplane.
(c) The breakfast nook.
(d) The library.
4. How has Foxcorp's presence in Kuinak affected the town?
(a) They've torn it down.
(b) They've become rich.
(c) It's become busy.
(d) They fixed all the streets.
5. The purpose of Chapter 4 is to show the _______ of the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens the clan before the stranger comes?
2. The two explorers mentioned are Bering and ______.
3. In what religion was Alice raised?
4. Why is the Underdog Club angry?
5. What does Kuinak see this movie as an opportunity for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chapter 5 tie back to Chapter 3?
2. How is the Foxcorp party affecting the town?
3. Is there much concern about Mike?
4. What does "scoot" indicate about time?
5. Why is Steubins' advice appealing to the town leaders?
6. How has Foxcorp changed Kuinak?
7. How do you know Ike is being honest about his life? Is he being honest?
8. In Shoola and the Sea Lion, how are appearances not as they seem?
9. Why is Shoola and the Sea Lion an appropriate or inappropriate children's book?
10. Why does Steubins want to meet with the town leaders?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)