Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 11)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does the stranger win the shadow puppet contest?
a) Making dragon shapes.
d) Making threats.
2. Shoola is the daughter of _____.
a) A king.
b) A peasant.
c) The chief.
d) Sea lions.
3. In relation to the rest of the world, how do people in the town feel?
4. Shoola and the Sea Lion is a popular ______.
5. How does the tribe kill the stranger?
a) Poisons him.
b) Tricks him.
c) They don't.
d) Pushes him off a cliff.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with...
This section contains 799 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)