Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the dump, the albino's man responds to Ike's shock by saying "Sorry dunk-o, but I'm not ______".
(b) Your mom.
2. What does the albino man claim is the reason he attacked Louise?
(a) She was cheating on him.
(b) He has split-personality disorder.
(c) He is paranoid.
(d) He thought she was someone else.
3. What is Ike's nickname?
(a) The Bakatcha Bandit.
(b) Big Man on Campus.
(c) The Music Man
(d) "Hey You."
4. Why is Rev. Greener looking for Archie, Greer, Ike, and Billy?
(a) They escaped.
(b) They took Billy.
(c) Ike knocked him out.
(d) All of these.
5. In Chapter 3, where does Alice meet Greer and Ike when they return from their excursion?
(a) The dock.
(b) The bar.
(c) The yacht.
(d) Ike's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ike have planned to do with Alice the morning after the scene at the dump?
2. In Chapter 6, what does the Foxcorp director want with Ike?
3. Mike was born in _________.
4. Where does the Loop family live?
5. After the Loops come to the scene, what does the albino man beg them not to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do you know Ike is being honest about his life? Is he being honest?
2. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
3. How has the Underdog Club failed?
4. What's the purpose of Chapter 2?
5. What is changing about the movie?
6. Why does Louise Loop believe that someone is trying to kill her?
7. What is the condition of Kuinak?
8. What does Kuinak offer to the tone of the book?
9. Were Mike and Steubins in need of rescuing after the storm? Why?
10. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)