|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Underdog Club angry?
(a) They want invitations.
(b) Their headquarters was vandalized.
(c) For no reason.
(d) They're getting a bad reputation.
2. What is the albino man doing to Louise Loop?
(a) Helping her.
(b) Following her.
(c) Kidnapping her.
(d) Strangling her.
3. Who is not to be trusted?
4. How does the tribe kill the stranger?
(a) Tricks him.
(b) Poisons him.
(c) Pushes him off a cliff.
(d) They don't.
5. What frightens the clan before the stranger comes?
(a) An omen.
(b) A storm.
(c) A mysterious death.
(d) A scary story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who raised Eemook?
2. Why does Alice clear out hotel rooms?
3. Who comes to the docks in Chapter 7?
4. What did Alice become famous around town for?
5. How does the stranger win the shadow puppet contest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What's the relevance of albinism in Chapter 3?
2. Who is Reverend Greener?
3. How are Ike and Kuinak similar?
4. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
5. How is Eemook an unlikely hero?
6. Why is Alice back in Kuinak?
7. How has Ike let the people of Kuinak down?
8. How are Steubins and Mike able to bond?
9. Is there much concern about Mike?
10. What is Alice's opinion of her husband's fidelity?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)