|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After saving the cat, Ike hears a cry past the _______.
2. What was Ike's friend's time in prison like?
3. Where did Alice go to college?
(b) San Francisco.
4. Who wrote Shoola and the Sea Lion?
(a) Alice's aunt.
(b) A politician.
(c) A poet.
(d) A school teacher.
5. What does Ike have planned to do with Alice the morning after the scene at the dump?
(b) Watch TV.
(d) Watch the Northern Lights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Underdog Club angry?
2. As Ike, Billy, Greer, Archie, and Mike head back to Alaska, they crash a _______ party.
3. What does Mike win at the party they crashed?
4. What is the purpose of the first half of Chapter 2?
5. What business did Alice open upon returning from college?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Ike try to isolate himself?
2. How has Foxcorp changed Kuinak?
3. What's the relevance of albinism in Chapter 3?
4. Why is Steubins' advice appealing to the town leaders?
5. In Shoola and the Sea Lion, how are appearances not as they seem?
6. How is Eemook an unlikely hero?
7. What does Foxcorp's request to have a personal meeting with Ike say about Ike?
8. What is the purpose of Chapter 5?
9. What does Kuinak offer to the tone of the book?
10. Why is Shoola and the Sea Lion an appropriate or inappropriate children's book?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)