|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By Chapter 3, how long has Mike been gone?
(a) The weekend.
(b) Several weeks.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
2. How did the Underdog Club get its name?
(a) It was the founder's last name.
(b) The men brought their dogs to the game.
(c) It's a popular saying.
(d) It's from their favorite book.
3. How does the tribe kill the stranger?
(a) Pushes him off a cliff.
(b) They don't.
(c) Poisons him.
(d) Tricks him.
4. What does Ike have planned to do with Alice the morning after the scene at the dump?
(a) Watch the Northern Lights.
(d) Watch TV.
5. Why does Steubins hold a meeting?
(a) Give gifts.
(b) Discuss the movie plans.
(c) Hear himself talk.
(d) Warn the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rumor around town?
2. Why are there pigs at Paul's icehouse property?
3. What did Mike do before settling in Alaska?
4. In what does the cat get his head stuck?
5. What is the benefit of Steubins' advice he gives at the party, if followed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Foxcorp party affecting the town?
2. What is the overall theme of Chapter 2?
3. Who is Reverend Greener?
4. What does Foxcorp's request to have a personal meeting with Ike say about Ike?
5. How has Foxcorp changed Kuinak?
6. What is the purpose of Chapter 5?
7. How are Ike and Kuinak similar?
8. Is there much concern about Mike?
9. What's the purpose of Chapter 2?
10. In Shoola and the Sea Lion, why are the women fascinated by the stranger?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)