|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's Alice's job for the film?
(b) Art director.
(d) Leading lady.
2. Why does Ike spray sewage?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) He drank too much.
(c) Just for fun.
(d) Protest his daughter's death.
3. What kind of tea is scoot?
4. What is Foxcorp giving out?
5. The two explorers mentioned are Bering and ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike lives in a _______.
2. By Chapter 3, how long has Mike been gone?
3. What does Mike win at the party they crashed?
4. Alice's father was a ___________.
5. When the town was discovered, it was generally _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of Chapter 5?
2. Why is Shoola and the Sea Lion an appropriate or inappropriate children's book?
3. Why is Alice back in Kuinak?
4. In Chapter 3, why is this small town about to change?
5. Is Ike a hero? Why or why not?
6. How is Foxcorp contrary to the Underdog Club?
7. How has Foxcorp changed Kuinak?
8. How does Chapter 4 present Kuinak as a character?
9. How does Chapter 5 tie back to Chapter 3?
10. What's the purpose of Chapter 2?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)