|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The purpose of Chapter 4 is to show the _______ of the town.
2. Why is Rev. Greener looking for Archie, Greer, Ike, and Billy?
(a) They escaped.
(b) They took Billy.
(c) All of these.
(d) Ike knocked him out.
3. What are the adventurers in <i>Sailor Song</i> looking for?
(b) A new life.
(c) Uncharted islands.
4. By Chapter 3, how long has Mike been gone?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) The weekend.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
5. What game do Eemook and Shoola play?
(c) A card game.
(d) A sea spirits game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose yacht is at the dock?
2. Alice's father was a ___________.
3. The town was briefly thought to be an outlet from _______.
4. When Steubins gives his speech at the party, what is his advice?
5. What frightens the clan before the stranger comes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Ike live a charmed life?
2. What was so exciting about Ike's life before Kuinak?
3. How are Steubins and Mike able to bond?
4. How has Foxcorp changed Kuinak?
5. What's the relevance of albinism in Chapter 3?
6. In <i>Shoola and the Sea Lion</i>, why are the women fascinated by the stranger?
7. What is the purpose of Chapter 5?
8. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
9. Why does Shoola want to go home?
10. How do you know Ike is being honest about his life? Is he being honest?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)