|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the albino man doing to Louise Loop?
(a) Kidnapping her.
(b) Following her.
(c) Helping her.
(d) Strangling her.
2. Where has Alice's husband, Mike, gone?
3. The town in Sailor Song is called:
(b) Fort Quineby.
(c) Grant City.
4. What is Nick's wife's name?
5. Who first explored the town?
(c) The British.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Steubins meet with?
2. What does Kuinak see this movie as an opportunity for?
3. Where did Alice go to college?
4. Why are there pigs at Paul's icehouse property?
5. Archie, Greer, Billy, and Ike escape in a ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the overall theme of Chapter 2?
2. Is there much concern about Mike?
3. Does Ike try to isolate himself?
4. What was so exciting about Ike's life before Kuinak?
5. How do we better understand Ike by the end of Chapter 8?
6. How does Chapter 5 tie back to Chapter 3?
7. Why is Shoola and the Sea Lion an appropriate or inappropriate children's book?
8. In Shoola and the Sea Lion, why are the women fascinated by the stranger?
9. In Shoola and the Sea Lion, how are appearances not as they seem?
10. Why won't the film be successful?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)