|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does the Foxcorp director want with Ike?
(a) To do him a favor.
(b) To meet with him.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) Take a leading role.
2. Mike was born in _________.
3. Who is Alice?
(a) Ike's mother.
(b) Ike's imaginary friend.
(c) Ike's boss.
(d) Ike's girlfriend.
4. Ike lives in a _______.
(b) Red trailer.
(c) Apartment building.
(d) Blue house.
5. What frightens the clan before the stranger comes?
(a) An omen.
(b) A storm.
(c) A mysterious death.
(d) A scary story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's Alice's job for the film?
2. How does the stranger win the shadow puppet contest?
3. In what religion was Alice raised?
4. By Chapter 3, how long has Mike been gone?
5. Where does the Loop family live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was so exciting about Ike's life before Kuinak?
2. By Chapter 12, how has Kuinak dramatically changed since Ike left to go to Skagway?
3. Why is <i>Shoola and the Sea Lion</i> an appropriate or inappropriate children's book?
4. How does Chapter 4 present Kuinak as a character?
5. Why does Steubins want to meet with the town leaders?
6. In Chapter 3, why is this small town about to change?
7. Why does Shoola want to go home?
8. Who is Reverend Greener?
9. What is changing about the movie?
10. What does "Bakatcha Bandit" imply about Ike?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)