|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shoola is the daughter of _____.
(a) Sea lions.
(b) The chief.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A king.
2. What did Alice become famous around town for?
(a) Her secret husband.
(d) Being nice.
3. After saving the cat, Ike hears a cry past the _______.
4. Who is Reverend Greener?
(a) An actor.
(b) A cult leader.
(c) The friend they're picking up.
(d) A ghost.
5. In what religion was Alice raised?
(a) Russian Orthodox.
(b) Greek Orthodox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does the Foxcorp director want with Ike?
2. What surrounds the town?
3. What is the benefit of Steubins' advice he gives at the party, if followed?
4. What business did Alice open upon returning from college?
5. Who took care of Alice's son?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Shoola and the Sea Lion an appropriate or inappropriate children's book?
2. What does "scoot" indicate about time?
3. Is there much concern about Mike?
4. What does "Bakatcha Bandit" imply about Ike?
5. In Chapter 3, why is this small town about to change?
6. What's the relevance of albinism in Chapter 3?
7. How are Ike and Kuinak similar?
8. How has Kuinak changed since the beginning of the book?
9. What's the purpose of Chapter 2?
10. How has Foxcorp changed Kuinak?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)