|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Steubins gives his speech at the party, what is his advice?
(b) Invest in the movie.
(c) Move away.
(d) Try to get a role.
2. What kind of tea is scoot?
3. In what religion was Alice raised?
(b) Greek Orthodox.
(c) Russian Orthodox.
4. What does Kuinak see this movie as an opportunity for?
5. What is Ike's only wish?
(a) To leave town.
(b) To be left alone.
(c) To make money.
(d) To fall in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ike live?
2. After the Loops come to the scene, what does the albino man beg them not to do?
3. How did Ike's daughter die?
4. What is the rumor around town?
5. What sea creatures are caught in Mike's fishing net?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of Chapter 5?
2. How do we better understand Ike by the end of Chapter 8?
3. What does "Bakatcha Bandit" imply about Ike?
4. How does Chapter 5 tie back to Chapter 3?
5. How is the Foxcorp party affecting the town?
6. What does Kuinak offer to the tone of the book?
7. How is Foxcorp contrary to the Underdog Club?
8. How has Foxcorp changed Kuinak?
9. In Chapter 3, why is this small town about to change?
10. How is Eemook an unlikely hero?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)