|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Underdog Club angry?
(a) They want invitations.
(b) Their headquarters was vandalized.
(c) They're getting a bad reputation.
(d) For no reason.
2. The town in Sailor Song is called:
(b) Fort Quineby.
(d) Grant City.
3. What does the albino man claim is the reason he attacked Louise?
(a) She was cheating on him.
(b) He is paranoid.
(c) He thought she was someone else.
(d) He has split-personality disorder.
4. As Ike, Billy, Greer, Archie, and Mike head back to Alaska, they crash a _______ party.
(a) Belly dancing.
5. What does Steubins warn Ike not to do?
(b) Drive his car.
(c) Get on his bad side.
(d) Stay in Kuinak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shoola and the Sea Lion is a popular ______.
2. The Underdog Club was created after town residents attended a _____ game.
3. In Ike's dream, where is Jeannie?
4. What sea creatures are caught in Mike's fishing net?
5. When the town was discovered, it was generally _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. In Shoola and the Sea Lion, how are appearances not as they seem?
2. What is the Underdog Club, and how is it formed?
3. How are Ike and Kuinak similar?
4. What's the purpose of Chapter 2?
5. What's the relevance of albinism in Chapter 3?
6. What is the overall theme of Chapter 2?
7. In Shoola and the Sea Lion, why are the women fascinated by the stranger?
8. How is the Foxcorp party affecting the town?
9. Who is Reverend Greener?
10. Does Ike live a charmed life?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)