|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Shoola and the Sea Lion?
(a) A poet.
(b) Alice's aunt.
(c) A politician.
(d) A school teacher.
2. When Alice meets up with Ike and Greer, she introduces them to her ______ son.
3. What does the albino man claim is the reason he attacked Louise?
(a) He thought she was someone else.
(b) He has split-personality disorder.
(c) She was cheating on him.
(d) He is paranoid.
4. By Chapter 3, how long has Mike been gone?
(a) A month.
(b) The weekend.
(c) A week.
(d) Several weeks.
5. What did Alice become famous around town for?
(b) Her secret husband.
(c) Being nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose yacht is at the dock?
2. What's Alice's job for the film?
3. What joke do crows love?
4. Why does Steubins hold a meeting?
5. What does Kuinak see this movie as an opportunity for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was so exciting about Ike's life before Kuinak?
2. How has Kuinak changed since the beginning of the book?
3. How is the Foxcorp party affecting the town?
4. What does Kuinak offer to the tone of the book?
5. What is the Underdog Club, and how is it formed?
6. Why is Shoola and the Sea Lion an appropriate or inappropriate children's book?
7. Why is Alice drinking again?
8. How has Foxcorp changed Kuinak?
9. Is Ike a hero? Why or why not?
10. Does Ike live a charmed life?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)