|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Ike and Greer leave Skagway?
(a) To find Billy.
(b) To find Rev. Greener.
(c) To go home.
(d) To meet a famous actor.
2. What's Alice's job for the film?
(b) Art director.
(d) Leading lady.
3. What is Nick's wife's name?
4. What was the effect of Alice's marriage to Mike?
(a) Alice had a baby.
(b) Mike's mother died.
(c) The town was angry.
(d) Alice stopped drinking.
5. Why does Mike take a longer route to get home?
(a) To test his new boat.
(b) To spend time with Willi.
(c) To fish.
(d) To see the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Eemook and Shoola play?
2. The town was briefly thought to be an outlet from _______.
3. In California, Ike worked as a ________.
4. Where did Ike fly for the CIA?
5. The stranger is really a ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alice feel she shouldn't have reacted as she did to Mike's infidelity?
2. How do we better understand Ike by the end of Chapter 8?
3. How does Shoola's connection with Harry contradict current-Kuinak?
4. What is the purpose of Chapter 5?
5. Why does Steubins want to meet with the town leaders?
6. Why does Shoola want to go home?
7. What is the overall theme of Chapter 2?
8. How is Kuinak reunited and restored through this final storm's destruction?
9. Does Ike try to isolate himself?
10. In <i>Shoola and the Sea Lion</i>, why are the women fascinated by the stranger?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)