|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does the Foxcorp director want with Ike?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Take a leading role.
(c) To do him a favor.
(d) To meet with him.
2. When does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
(a) Years earlier.
(b) Modern day.
(c) Ancient times.
(d) In the future.
3. The Underdog Club was created after town residents attended a _____ game.
4. As Ike, Billy, Greer, Archie, and Mike head back to Alaska, they crash a _______ party.
(d) Belly dancing.
5. After the Loops come to the scene, what does the albino man beg them not to do?
(a) Tell his mom.
(b) Take Louise away from him.
(c) Hit him again.
(d) Make him leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Ike and Greer leave Skagway?
2. Why did Mike leave?
3. What does Steubins warn Ike not to do?
4. Why does Steubins hold a meeting?
5. What does Kuinak see this movie as an opportunity for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chapter 5 tie back to Chapter 3?
2. What does "Bakatcha Bandit" imply about Ike?
3. How is Foxcorp contrary to the Underdog Club?
4. How do we better understand Ike by the end of Chapter 8?
5. Does Ike live a charmed life?
6. Why is Steubins' advice appealing to the town leaders?
7. Who is Reverend Greener?
8. Why is Alice drinking again?
9. How does Chapter 4 present Kuinak as a character?
10. What was so exciting about Ike's life before Kuinak?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)