|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Foxcorp giving out?
2. Who is not to be trusted?
3. What does Steubins warn Ike not to do?
(a) Stay in Kuinak.
(c) Get on his bad side.
(d) Drive his car.
4. When Steubins gives his speech at the party, what is his advice?
(b) Invest in the movie.
(c) Move away.
(d) Try to get a role.
5. Who raised Eemook?
(a) Shoola's parents.
(b) An old woman.
(d) Sea lions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Reverend Greener?
2. What did Mike do before settling in Alaska?
3. Why are there pigs at Paul's icehouse property?
4. Where does the Loop family live?
5. In the dump, the albino's man responds to Ike's shock by saying "Sorry dunk-o, but I'm not ______".
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Underdog Club, and how is it formed?
2. In Chapter 3, why is this small town about to change?
3. Why is Shoola and the Sea Lion an appropriate or inappropriate children's book?
4. What is the condition of Kuinak?
5. How is the Foxcorp party affecting the town?
6. What is the overall theme of Chapter 2?
7. How has Kuinak changed since the beginning of the book?
8. How do we better understand Ike by the end of Chapter 8?
9. Is the man strangling Louise ruthless?
10. Why won't the film be successful?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)