|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Alice's husband, Mike, gone?
2. What is Nick's wife's name?
3. Who took Billy?
(a) Reverend Greener.
4. What does Steubins want with Ike?
(a) His support.
(b) To make himself scarce.
(c) A private meeting.
(d) To impersonate him.
5. What broke up Ike and Jeannie's marriage?
(a) Another woman.
(b) The Bakatcha movement.
(c) Ike's past.
(d) Too many reasons to count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alice's father was a ___________.
2. What was Ike's friend's time in prison like?
3. Ike sprays sewage over a ________.
4. Who is Alice?
5. What is the first unfortunate thing that happens to Paul's icehouse?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Kuinak changed since the beginning of the book?
2. What is the overall theme of Chapter 2?
3. Why won't the film be successful?
4. What does Foxcorp's request to have a personal meeting with Ike say about Ike?
5. How do you know Ike is being honest about his life? Is he being honest?
6. How would you describe Mike as a husband?
7. Why does Steubins want to meet with the town leaders?
8. What is the condition of Kuinak?
9. Why is Shoola and the Sea Lion an appropriate or inappropriate children's book?
10. Who is Reverend Greener?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)