|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business did Alice open upon returning from college?
(a) Dog walking.
(c) Lawn and garden store.
2. Where has Alice's husband, Mike, gone?
3. What are the adventurers in Sailor Song looking for?
(b) A new life.
(d) Uncharted islands.
4. When Steubins gives his speech at the party, what is his advice?
(b) Invest in the movie.
(c) Try to get a role.
(d) Move away.
5. When is Ike used to hearing the Loops being loud?
(a) On holidays.
(b) After a bowling tournament.
(c) When they're drunk.
(d) All hours of the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ike wakes up and goes to meet Alice, where is Greer waiting for Ike?
2. In Chapter 6, what does the Foxcorp director want with Ike?
3. Who first explored the town?
4. What is Alice's talent?
5. Where does Ike live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Ike a hero? Why or why not?
2. What is the purpose of Chapter 5?
3. Is there much concern about Mike?
4. How are Ike and Kuinak similar?
5. What does "scoot" indicate about time?
6. What was so exciting about Ike's life before Kuinak?
7. What is the Underdog Club, and how is it formed?
8. How has Foxcorp changed Kuinak?
9. Does Ike live a charmed life?
10. What does Foxcorp's request to have a personal meeting with Ike say about Ike?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)