|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ike's friend's time in prison like?
2. Where does Ike live?
3. Who is Alice?
(a) Ike's imaginary friend.
(b) Ike's mother.
(c) Ike's girlfriend.
(d) Ike's boss.
4. Why does Steubins hold a meeting?
(a) Warn the town.
(b) Give gifts.
(c) Discuss the movie plans.
(d) Hear himself talk.
5. How did the Underdog Club get its name?
(a) It's a popular saying.
(b) The men brought their dogs to the game.
(c) It's from their favorite book.
(d) It was the founder's last name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote Shoola and the Sea Lion?
2. Why is the Underdog Club angry?
3. In the time Sailor Song is set, the population of the town is primarily made up of _______.
4. Where is Foxcorp's base of operations?
5. How does the tribe kill the stranger?
Short Essay Questions
1. What's the irony of Omar Loop building a pig slaughterhouse on Paul Peterson's property?
2. How has Kuinak changed since the beginning of the book?
3. Why is Steubins' advice appealing to the town leaders?
4. Who is Reverend Greener?
5. What's the purpose of Chapter 2?
6. What is the Underdog Club, and how is it formed?
7. What does Foxcorp's request to have a personal meeting with Ike say about Ike?
8. How do we better understand Ike by the end of Chapter 8?
9. In Shoola and the Sea Lion, why are the women fascinated by the stranger?
10. What is the overall theme of Chapter 2?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)