|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Reverend Greener?
(a) An actor.
(b) A cult leader.
(c) The friend they're picking up.
(d) A ghost.
2. Whose yacht is at the dock?
(a) A director's.
(d) The town's.
3. What does Mike win at the party they crashed?
(a) A game of rock-paper-scissors.
(b) A dance contest.
(c) A teddy bear.
(d) A new car.
4. Steubins admires Ike's _____.
5. What does Steubins warn Ike not to do?
(a) Get on his bad side.
(b) Drive his car.
(d) Stay in Kuinak.
6. What does Kuinak see this movie as an opportunity for?
7. How does the stranger win the shadow puppet contest?
(a) Making dragon shapes.
(d) Making threats.
8. Why do Ike and Greer leave Skagway?
(a) To meet a famous actor.
(b) To find Billy.
(c) To find Rev. Greener.
(d) To go home.
9. What game do Eemook and Shoola play?
(b) A card game.
(d) A sea spirits game.
10. Why does Alice clear out hotel rooms?
(a) To make rooms for the actors.
(b) She's having a midlife crisis.
(c) There's a gas leak.
(d) She's selling the hotel.
11. What was Ike's friend's time in prison like?
12. Alice's mother was a __________.
13. How does the tribe kill the stranger?
(a) Poisons him.
(b) Tricks him.
(c) They don't.
(d) Pushes him off a cliff.
14. What frightens the clan before the stranger comes?
(a) A mysterious death.
(b) An omen.
(c) A storm.
(d) A scary story.
15. Where do Ike and Greer go to fish?
(a) Their private dock.
(b) A popular place.
(c) Empty water.
(d) Government water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What joke do crows love?
2. Who is not to be trusted?
3. Who wrote <i>Shoola and the Sea Lion</i>?
4. Where is Foxcorp's base of operations?
5. When does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)