|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what religion was Alice raised?
(a) Greek Orthodox.
(d) Russian Orthodox.
2. Ike sprays sewage over a ________.
(c) Movie set.
3. Where did Ike fly for the CIA?
(b) Central America.
(c) North America.
4. What did Mike do before settling in Alaska?
(a) Got married.
(b) Adopted a son.
(c) Sailed around the world.
(d) Went to college.
5. What is the purpose of the first half of Chapter 2?
(a) To hint at what's to come.
(b) To give some background on the Loops.
(c) To scare the reader.
(d) To create sympathy for Paul.
6. Shoola is the daughter of _____.
(a) The chief.
(b) A king.
(c) A peasant.
(d) Sea lions.
7. Where has Alice's husband, Mike, gone?
8. What is Ike's nickname?
(a) The Music Man
(b) "Hey You."
(c) Big Man on Campus.
(d) The Bakatcha Bandit.
9. What joke do crows love?
(a) Light bulb jokes.
(b) A sloppy rescue.
(c) Politically incorrect jokes.
(d) Knock-knock jokes.
10. Archie, Greer, Billy, and Ike escape in a ______.
(a) Railway car.
11. The purpose of Chapter 4 is to show the _______ of the town.
12. Who is the president of the Underdog Club?
(a) Jeff Underdog.
13. Why does Alice clear out hotel rooms?
(a) To make rooms for the actors.
(b) She's having a midlife crisis.
(c) There's a gas leak.
(d) She's selling the hotel.
14. After Foxcorp has begun to settle in Kuinak, what is Kuinak excited for?
(a) A big unveiling.
(b) The movie stars.
(c) The movie to finish.
(d) The party.
15. What about the stranger fascinates the women in the clan?
(a) His golden skin.
(b) His accent.
(c) His blonde hair and blue eyes.
(d) His clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kuinak see this movie as an opportunity for?
2. What is the rumor around town?
3. After Ike wakes up and goes to meet Alice, where is Greer waiting for Ike?
4. What does Steubins want with Ike?
5. What's the second unfortunate thing that happens to Paul's icehouse?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)