|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In California, Ike worked as a ________.
(c) Crop duster.
2. The stranger is really a ______.
(c) Sea monster.
3. What joke do crows love?
(a) Politically incorrect jokes.
(b) Knock-knock jokes.
(c) Light bulb jokes.
(d) A sloppy rescue.
4. What is the benefit of Steubins' advice he gives at the party, if followed?
5. Who took Billy?
(b) Reverend Greener.
6. Why is the Underdog Club angry?
(a) Their headquarters was vandalized.
(b) They want invitations.
(c) They're getting a bad reputation.
(d) For no reason.
7. As Ike, Billy, Greer, Archie, and Mike head back to Alaska, they crash a _______ party.
(a) Belly dancing.
8. What are the adventurers in Sailor Song looking for?
(b) Uncharted islands.
(c) A new life.
9. In what religion was Alice raised?
(c) Russian Orthodox.
(d) Greek Orthodox.
10. Ike knew ___________ in prison.
(a) An old friend.
(b) An albino.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A criminal.
11. Who is the president of the Underdog Club?
(d) Jeff Underdog.
12. Why does Alice clear out hotel rooms?
(a) She's selling the hotel.
(b) To make rooms for the actors.
(c) She's having a midlife crisis.
(d) There's a gas leak.
13. Who does the Underdog Club advocate for?
14. What is Ike's only wish?
(a) To be left alone.
(b) To leave town.
(c) To fall in love.
(d) To make money.
15. What is Foxcorp giving out?
Short Answer Questions
1. What about the stranger fascinates the women in the clan?
2. What frightens the clan before the stranger comes?
3. What is Nick's wife's name?
4. After Foxcorp has begun to settle in Kuinak, what is Kuinak excited for?
5. Ike regains consciousness in _________.
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)