|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alice find a copy of Shoola and the Sea Lion?
(a) The park.
(b) The library.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) Ike's house.
2. Ike's friend in prison was named ______.
3. After the Loops come to the scene, what does the albino man beg them not to do?
(a) Hit him again.
(b) Take Louise away from him.
(c) Tell his mom.
(d) Make him leave.
4. What is Nick's wife's name?
5. The town was briefly thought to be an outlet from _______.
(a) An unknown lake.
(b) The Caspian.
(c) A magical river.
(d) The Northwest Passage.
6. When did Alice get pregnant?
(a) After moving to Kuinak.
(b) High school.
(c) Last year.
7. What does the Underdog Club organize?
8. Who is not to be trusted?
9. In California, Ike worked as a ________.
(b) Crop duster.
10. What are the adventurers in Sailor Song looking for?
(a) Uncharted islands.
(c) A new life.
11. Who is the president of the Underdog Club?
(b) Jeff Underdog.
12. In the time Sailor Song is set, the population of the town is primarily made up of _______.
13. Why does Mike take a longer route to get home?
(a) To fish.
(b) To spend time with Willi.
(c) To test his new boat.
(d) To see the ocean.
14. At the icehouse property, Omar Loop builds a slaughterhouse and a ________.
(b) Bowling alley.
(d) Clothing store.
15. Why did Mike leave?
(a) To find his friend.
(b) To find a new wife.
(c) To buy a new boat.
(d) To visit his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the albino man claim is the reason he attacked Louise?
2. Shoola is the daughter of _____.
3. What is the rumor around town?
4. Archie, Greer, Billy, and Ike escape in a ______.
5. Who comes to the docks in Chapter 7?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)