Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Underdog Club angry?
(a) They want invitations.
(b) Their headquarters was vandalized.
(c) For no reason.
(d) They're getting a bad reputation.
2. What is the albino man doing to Louise Loop?
(a) Helping her.
(b) Following her.
(c) Kidnapping her.
(d) Strangling her.
3. Who is not to be trusted?
4. How does the tribe kill the stranger?
(a) Tricks him.
(b) Poisons him.
(c) Pushes him off a cliff.
(d) They don't.
5. What frightens the clan before the stranger comes?
(a) An omen.
(b) A storm.
(c) A mysterious death.
(d) A scary story.
6. Who raised Eemook?
(a) Shoola's parents.
(b) An old woman.
(c) Sea lions.
7. Why does Alice clear out hotel rooms?
(a) She's selling the hotel.
(b) She's having a midlife crisis.
(c) To make rooms for the actors.
(d) There's a gas leak.
8. Who comes to the docks in Chapter 7?
(a) The natives.
(b) The crew.
(c) People without invitations.
(d) No one.
9. What did Alice become famous around town for?
(c) Her secret husband.
(d) Being nice.
10. How does the stranger win the shadow puppet contest?
(a) Making dragon shapes.
(c) Making threats.
11. What is Nick's wife's name?
12. Where did Alice go to college?
(a) San Francisco.
13. What does the albino man claim is the reason he attacked Louise?
(a) He has split-personality disorder.
(b) She was cheating on him.
(c) He is paranoid.
(d) He thought she was someone else.
14. Where did Ike fly for the CIA?
(a) Central America.
(b) North America.
15. Ike lives in a _______.
(a) Blue house.
(c) Apartment building.
(d) Red trailer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Ike and Greer leave Skagway?
2. What business did Alice open upon returning from college?
3. Shoola is the daughter of _____.
4. Ike sprays sewage over a ________.
5. What does Mike win at the party they crashed?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)