|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the albino man doing to Louise Loop?
(a) Strangling her.
(b) Helping her.
(c) Kidnapping her.
(d) Following her.
2. How did Ike's daughter die?
(a) Birth defects.
(b) Car accident.
(c) It's a mystery.
(d) Plane crash.
3. How does the stranger win the shadow puppet contest?
(a) Making threats.
(c) Making dragon shapes.
4. Why are there pigs at Paul's icehouse property?
(a) They flock there for the winter.
(b) They will be safe there.
(c) They have a sentimental attachment to the icehouse.
(d) They're brought there to breed.
5. When the town was discovered, it was generally _________.
6. What's Alice's job for the film?
(c) Leading lady.
(d) Art director.
7. Ike knew ___________ in prison.
(a) An albino.
(b) A criminal.
(c) An idiot.
(d) An old friend.
8. Ike sprays sewage over a ________.
(a) Movie set.
9. How has Foxcorp's presence in Kuinak affected the town?
(a) They've become rich.
(b) They fixed all the streets.
(c) It's become busy.
(d) They've torn it down.
10. What is the predominant characteristic of Eemook?
(a) His deafness.
(b) His deformity.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His skin.
11. Where did Ike fly for the CIA?
(b) North America.
(c) Central America.
12. Ike lives in a _______.
(a) Blue house.
(b) Red trailer.
(c) Apartment building.
13. What is Ike's nickname?
(a) "Hey You."
(b) Big Man on Campus.
(c) The Music Man
(d) The Bakatcha Bandit.
14. At the icehouse property, Omar Loop builds a slaughterhouse and a ________.
(a) Clothing store.
(d) Bowling alley.
15. Alice's father was a ___________.
(a) Soccer coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alice's talent?
2. After the Loops come to the scene, what does the albino man beg them not to do?
3. Who does the Underdog Club advocate for?
4. In Chapter 6, what does the Foxcorp director want with Ike?
5. After Ike wakes up and goes to meet Alice, where is Greer waiting for Ike?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)