|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Archie, Greer, Billy, and Ike escape in a ______.
(c) Railway car.
2. Steubins admires Ike's _____.
3. Ike sprays sewage over a ________.
(b) Movie set.
4. In Chapter 5, who does Alice fight with at the bar?
(a) A hobo.
(b) Her son.
(c) Loop brother.
5. In the time Sailor Song is set, the population of the town is primarily made up of _______.
6. As Ike, Billy, Greer, Archie, and Mike head back to Alaska, they crash a _______ party.
(c) Belly dancing.
7. In Chapter 6, what does the Foxcorp director want with Ike?
(a) To do him a favor.
(b) To meet with him.
(c) Take a leading role.
(d) Write a letter.
8. What is Alice's talent?
9. What does Steubins warn Ike not to do?
(a) Stay in Kuinak.
(b) Get on his bad side.
(d) Drive his car.
10. Who took care of Alice's son?
(a) Foster parents.
(b) Alice's parents.
(d) A nanny.
11. In the dump, the albino's man responds to Ike's shock by saying "Sorry dunk-o, but I'm not ______".
(a) Your mom.
12. Why does Ike spray sewage?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) Protest his daughter's death.
(c) Just for fun.
(d) He drank too much.
13. Why do Ike and Greer go to Skagway?
(a) Go shopping.
(b) Kill time.
(c) Try the new boat.
(d) Pick up a friend.
14. Why does Steubins hold a meeting?
(a) Warn the town.
(b) Hear himself talk.
(c) Discuss the movie plans.
(d) Give gifts.
15. Alice's mother was a __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Foxcorp has begun to settle in Kuinak, what is Kuinak excited for?
2. Ike's friend in prison was named ______.
3. Who are the Cherry Tarts?
4. After the Loops come to the scene, what does the albino man beg them not to do?
5. Why is the Underdog Club angry?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)