|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike knew ___________ in prison.
(a) A criminal.
(b) An idiot.
(c) An albino.
(d) An old friend.
2. In Ike's dream, where is Jeannie?
(a) The library.
(b) An airplane.
(c) The living room.
(d) The breakfast nook.
3. Why is Rev. Greener looking for Archie, Greer, Ike, and Billy?
(a) Ike knocked him out.
(b) They escaped.
(c) All of these.
(d) They took Billy.
4. Why does Alice clear out hotel rooms?
(a) To make rooms for the actors.
(b) She's selling the hotel.
(c) There's a gas leak.
(d) She's having a midlife crisis.
5. Where did Ike fly for the CIA?
(a) Central America.
(b) North America.
6. What does Ike have planned to do with Alice the morning after the scene at the dump?
(a) Watch the Northern Lights.
(d) Watch TV.
7. What is the rumor around town?
(a) There will be a revolt.
(b) Mike's dead.
(c) A movie is being filmed.
(d) Ike's wife is back.
8. Shoola is the daughter of _____.
(a) A peasant.
(b) Sea lions.
(c) A king.
(d) The chief.
9. What's Alice's job for the film?
(a) Art director.
(b) Leading lady.
10. Steubins admires Ike's _____.
11. What did Mike do before settling in Alaska?
(a) Sailed around the world.
(b) Got married.
(c) Adopted a son.
(d) Went to college.
12. How does the stranger win the shadow puppet contest?
(a) Making threats.
(b) Making dragon shapes.
13. Why does Mike take a longer route to get home?
(a) To spend time with Willi.
(b) To see the ocean.
(c) To fish.
(d) To test his new boat.
14. What's the second unfortunate thing that happens to Paul's icehouse?
(a) It catches fire.
(b) It's stolen from him.
(c) It's destroyed in a tsunami.
(d) The machinery breaks.
15. Why does Steubins hold a meeting?
(a) Give gifts.
(b) Warn the town.
(c) Hear himself talk.
(d) Discuss the movie plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Underdog Club was created after town residents attended a _____ game.
2. Who is not to be trusted?
3. In California, Ike worked as a ________.
4. In Chapter 6, what does the Foxcorp director want with Ike?
5. In what does the cat get his head stuck?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)