|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mike leave?
(a) To find his friend.
(b) To find a new wife.
(c) To buy a new boat.
(d) To visit his parents.
2. How does the stranger win the shadow puppet contest?
(c) Making dragon shapes.
(d) Making threats.
3. What surrounds the town?
(b) A dark past.
(c) A vast forest.
(d) A bay.
4. The town in Sailor Song is called:
(c) Fort Quineby.
(d) Grant City.
5. Shoola is the daughter of _____.
(a) Sea lions.
(b) A king.
(c) A peasant.
(d) The chief.
6. Who took care of Alice's son?
(b) Alice's parents.
(c) Foster parents.
(d) A nanny.
7. After Foxcorp has begun to settle in Kuinak, what is Kuinak excited for?
(a) The movie to finish.
(b) The party.
(c) The movie stars.
(d) A big unveiling.
8. Where has Alice's husband, Mike, gone?
9. Steubins admires Ike's _____.
10. In the dump, the albino's man responds to Ike's shock by saying "Sorry dunk-o, but I'm not ______".
(b) Your mom.
11. What does Ike have planned to do with Alice the morning after the scene at the dump?
(a) Watch the Northern Lights.
(d) Watch TV.
12. What about the stranger fascinates the women in the clan?
(a) His golden skin.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His accent.
(d) His blonde hair and blue eyes.
13. What is Nick's wife's name?
14. What was Ike's friend's time in prison like?
15. Where did Ike fly for the CIA?
(a) Central America.
(b) North America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steubins want with Ike?
2. Who took Billy?
3. Who is the president of the Underdog Club?
4. As Ike stands over the albino man and Louise, how does he describe the albino man's skin?
5. What is the first unfortunate thing that happens to Paul's icehouse?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)