|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surrounds the town?
(a) A bay.
(b) A dark past.
(d) A vast forest.
2. After the Loops come to the scene, what does the albino man beg them not to do?
(a) Make him leave.
(b) Hit him again.
(c) Take Louise away from him.
(d) Tell his mom.
3. When does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
(a) Ancient times.
(b) In the future.
(c) Modern day.
(d) Years earlier.
4. After saving the cat, Ike hears a cry past the _______.
5. What game do Eemook and Shoola play?
(a) A sea spirits game.
(c) A card game.
6. When did Alice get pregnant?
(a) After moving to Kuinak.
(c) High school.
(d) Last year.
7. What is the purpose of the first half of Chapter 2?
(a) To give some background on the Loops.
(b) To hint at what's to come.
(c) To create sympathy for Paul.
(d) To scare the reader.
8. Why is Rev. Greener looking for Archie, Greer, Ike, and Billy?
(a) Ike knocked him out.
(b) All of these.
(c) They escaped.
(d) They took Billy.
9. Where did Alice go to college?
(a) San Francisco.
10. Who does the Underdog Club advocate for?
11. What is Foxcorp giving out?
12. Archie, Greer, Billy, and Ike escape in a ______.
(d) Railway car.
13. When the town was discovered, it was generally _________.
14. What broke up Ike and Jeannie's marriage?
(a) Too many reasons to count.
(b) Another woman.
(c) Ike's past.
(d) The Bakatcha movement.
15. How has Foxcorp's presence in Kuinak affected the town?
(a) They've become rich.
(b) They fixed all the streets.
(c) They've torn it down.
(d) It's become busy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the time Sailor Song is set, the population of the town is primarily made up of _______.
2. Who took care of Alice's son?
3. What is the rumor around town?
4. What sea creatures are caught in Mike's fishing net?
5. The town in Sailor Song is called:
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)