|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Foxcorp has begun to settle in Kuinak, what is Kuinak excited for?
(a) The party.
(b) The movie to finish.
(c) The movie stars.
(d) A big unveiling.
2. What does Steubins want with Ike?
(a) To make himself scarce.
(b) To impersonate him.
(c) A private meeting.
(d) His support.
3. What is Ike's only wish?
(a) To be left alone.
(b) To leave town.
(c) To make money.
(d) To fall in love.
4. Ike lives in a _______.
(a) Red trailer.
(c) Blue house.
(d) Apartment building.
5. In Chapter 3, where does Alice meet Greer and Ike when they return from their excursion?
(a) The yacht.
(b) The bar.
(c) The dock.
(d) Ike's house.
6. How does the stranger win the shadow puppet contest?
(b) Making threats.
(c) Making dragon shapes.
7. What is the purpose of the first half of Chapter 2?
(a) To give some background on the Loops.
(b) To create sympathy for Paul.
(c) To hint at what's to come.
(d) To scare the reader.
8. Who first explored the town?
(d) The British.
9. When is Ike used to hearing the Loops being loud?
(a) After a bowling tournament.
(b) On holidays.
(c) All hours of the night.
(d) When they're drunk.
10. What was the effect of Alice's marriage to Mike?
(a) Alice had a baby.
(b) The town was angry.
(c) Mike's mother died.
(d) Alice stopped drinking.
11. Why is the Underdog Club angry?
(a) Their headquarters was vandalized.
(b) For no reason.
(c) They want invitations.
(d) They're getting a bad reputation.
12. Archie, Greer, Billy, and Ike escape in a ______.
(b) Railway car.
13. What did Mike do before settling in Alaska?
(a) Went to college.
(b) Got married.
(c) Adopted a son.
(d) Sailed around the world.
14. What is the albino man doing to Louise Loop?
(a) Kidnapping her.
(b) Helping her.
(c) Following her.
(d) Strangling her.
15. In relation to the rest of the world, how do people in the town feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Ike's dream, where is Jeannie?
2. How did the Underdog Club get its name?
3. In Chapter 6, what does the Foxcorp director want with Ike?
4. Who is not to be trusted?
5. Where does Ike live?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)