|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ike spray sewage?
(a) Protest his daughter's death.
(b) Just for fun.
(c) It was an accident.
(d) He drank too much.
2. How does the tribe kill the stranger?
(a) Tricks him.
(b) Poisons him.
(c) Pushes him off a cliff.
(d) They don't.
3. What game do Eemook and Shoola play?
(c) A sea spirits game.
(d) A card game.
4. Where does Alice find a copy of Shoola and the Sea Lion?
(a) The library.
(b) Ike's house.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) The park.
5. Where does Ike live?
6. When Steubins gives his speech at the party, what is his advice?
(a) Move away.
(c) Invest in the movie.
(d) Try to get a role.
7. Who is not to be trusted?
8. In California, Ike worked as a ________.
(a) Crop duster.
9. In the dump, the albino's man responds to Ike's shock by saying "Sorry dunk-o, but I'm not ______".
(d) Your mom.
10. What is the predominant characteristic of Eemook?
(a) His deafness.
(b) His skin.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His deformity.
11. Who first explored the town?
(d) The British.
12. What does Kuinak see this movie as an opportunity for?
13. What does Steubins want with Ike?
(a) To impersonate him.
(b) A private meeting.
(c) To make himself scarce.
(d) His support.
14. The town in Sailor Song is called:
(a) Grant City.
(c) Fort Quineby.
15. What is the purpose of the first half of Chapter 2?
(a) To give some background on the Loops.
(b) To hint at what's to come.
(c) To create sympathy for Paul.
(d) To scare the reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the second unfortunate thing that happens to Paul's icehouse?
2. In relation to the rest of the world, how do people in the town feel?
3. Ike knew ___________ in prison.
4. Where do Ike and Greer go to fish?
5. Ike sprays sewage over a ________.
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)