|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the president of the Underdog Club?
(a) Jeff Underdog.
2. Who took Billy?
(c) Reverend Greener.
3. What did Alice become famous around town for?
(a) Her secret husband.
(c) Being nice.
4. When Alice meets up with Ike and Greer, she introduces them to her ______ son.
5. Ike knew ___________ in prison.
(a) A criminal.
(b) An albino.
(c) An old friend.
(d) An idiot.
6. In the time <i>Sailor Song</i> is set, the population of the town is primarily made up of _______.
7. What is the albino man doing to Louise Loop?
(a) Strangling her.
(b) Following her.
(c) Helping her.
(d) Kidnapping her.
8. At the icehouse property, Omar Loop builds a slaughterhouse and a ________.
(c) Clothing store.
(d) Bowling alley.
9. Who comes to the docks in Chapter 7?
(a) No one.
(b) The crew.
(c) People without invitations.
(d) The natives.
10. The town in <i>Sailor Song</i> is called:
(b) Grant City.
(c) Fort Quineby.
11. In what does the cat get his head stuck?
(a) A mouse trap.
(b) A fence.
(c) The cat door.
(d) A jar of mayonnaise.
12. What joke do crows love?
(a) Knock-knock jokes.
(b) Politically incorrect jokes.
(c) Light bulb jokes.
(d) A sloppy rescue.
13. What did Mike do before settling in Alaska?
(a) Adopted a son.
(b) Went to college.
(c) Sailed around the world.
(d) Got married.
14. When did Alice get pregnant?
(b) After moving to Kuinak.
(c) Last year.
(d) High school.
15. Where does Ike live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Ike and Greer leave Skagway?
2. What is Ike's only wish?
3. The stranger is really a ______.
4. Why did Mike leave?
5. Why are there pigs at Paul's icehouse property?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)