1. In Ike's dream, where is Jeannie?
The breakfast nook.
2. What broke up Ike and Jeannie's marriage?
The Bakatcha movement.
3. Where does Ike live?
4. In what does the cat get his head stuck?
A jar of mayonnaise.
5. After saving the cat, Ike hears a cry past the _______.
6. When is Ike used to hearing the Loops being loud?
After a bowling tournament.
7. What is the albino man doing to Louise Loop?
8. As Ike stands over the albino man and Louise, how does he describe the albino man's skin?
This section contains 3,238 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)