|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mike sneak out of the bar?
(a) Because he's drunk.
(b) To get away from Ike.
(c) To avoid a confrontation.
(d) To avoid paying his bill.
2. How has Foxcorp's presence in Kuinak affected the town?
(a) They've torn it down.
(b) They've become rich.
(c) It's become busy.
(d) They fixed all the streets.
3. Where do Ike and Greer go to fish?
(a) Government water.
(b) A popular place.
(c) Their private dock.
(d) Empty water.
4. Why does Mike take a longer route to get home?
(a) To fish.
(b) To spend time with Willi.
(c) To see the ocean.
(d) To test his new boat.
5. Who are the Cherry Tarts?
(a) A strange family.
(b) A song and dance team.
(c) A school choir.
(d) Failed actresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there a search for Mike and Steubins?
2. What about the stranger fascinates the women in the clan?
3. In the dump, the albino's man responds to Ike's shock by saying "Sorry dunk-o, but I'm not ______".
4. In what religion was Alice raised?
5. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)