|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there pigs at Paul's icehouse property?
(a) They will be safe there.
(b) They're brought there to breed.
(c) They flock there for the winter.
(d) They have a sentimental attachment to the icehouse.
2. What joke do crows love?
(a) Light bulb jokes.
(b) Politically incorrect jokes.
(c) A sloppy rescue.
(d) Knock-knock jokes.
3. What is Ike's nickname?
(a) The Music Man
(b) "Hey You."
(c) The Bakatcha Bandit.
(d) Big Man on Campus.
4. Who took care of Alice's son?
(a) Foster parents.
(b) A nanny.
(c) Alice's parents.
5. Where does the Loop family live?
(a) In the slaughterhouse.
(b) In Ike's trailer.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a five-star hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the dump, the albino's man responds to Ike's shock by saying "Sorry dunk-o, but I'm not ______".
2. Alice's father was a ___________.
3. In Chapter 3, where does Alice meet Greer and Ike when they return from their excursion?
4. Who is Alice?
5. Ike knew ___________ in prison.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)