|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose yacht is at the dock?
(b) A director's.
(c) The town's.
2. At the icehouse property, Omar Loop builds a slaughterhouse and a ________.
(a) Clothing store.
(d) Bowling alley.
3. In Ike's dream, where is Jeannie?
(a) The library.
(b) The living room.
(c) An airplane.
(d) The breakfast nook.
4. Why are there pigs at Paul's icehouse property?
(a) They're brought there to breed.
(b) They will be safe there.
(c) They flock there for the winter.
(d) They have a sentimental attachment to the icehouse.
5. What was Ike's friend's time in prison like?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, where does Alice meet Greer and Ike when they return from their excursion?
2. Ike's friend in prison was named ______.
3. By Chapter 3, how long has Mike been gone?
4. As Ike stands over the albino man and Louise, how does he describe the albino man's skin?
5. Where does the Loop family live?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)