|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the icehouse property, Omar Loop builds a slaughterhouse and a ________.
(a) Bowling alley.
(b) Clothing store.
2. Ike knew ___________ in prison.
(a) An idiot.
(b) An albino.
(c) An old friend.
(d) A criminal.
3. Why are there pigs at Paul's icehouse property?
(a) They have a sentimental attachment to the icehouse.
(b) They will be safe there.
(c) They're brought there to breed.
(d) They flock there for the winter.
4. What does Ike have planned to do with Alice the morning after the scene at the dump?
(b) Watch the Northern Lights.
(c) Watch TV.
5. Where do Ike and Greer go to fish?
(a) Their private dock.
(b) A popular place.
(c) Government water.
(d) Empty water.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alice meets up with Ike and Greer, she introduces them to her ______ son.
2. What was Ike's friend's time in prison like?
3. Where does the Loop family live?
4. Why did Mike leave?
5. In Chapter 3, where does Alice meet Greer and Ike when they return from their excursion?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)