|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the first half of Chapter 2?
(a) To hint at what's to come.
(b) To scare the reader.
(c) To create sympathy for Paul.
(d) To give some background on the Loops.
2. Who is Alice?
(a) Ike's boss.
(b) Ike's imaginary friend.
(c) Ike's girlfriend.
(d) Ike's mother.
3. In what does the cat get his head stuck?
(a) The cat door.
(b) A fence.
(c) A mouse trap.
(d) A jar of mayonnaise.
4. What does the albino man claim is the reason he attacked Louise?
(a) He is paranoid.
(b) He thought she was someone else.
(c) He has split-personality disorder.
(d) She was cheating on him.
5. When does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
(a) Ancient times.
(b) Years earlier.
(c) In the future.
(d) Modern day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike knew ___________ in prison.
2. After saving the cat, Ike hears a cry past the _______.
3. What broke up Ike and Jeannie's marriage?
4. Ike's friend in prison was named ______.
5. As Ike stands over the albino man and Louise, how does he describe the albino man's skin?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)