|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Ike stands over the albino man and Louise, how does he describe the albino man's skin?
2. Why are there pigs at Paul's icehouse property?
(a) They're brought there to breed.
(b) They will be safe there.
(c) They have a sentimental attachment to the icehouse.
(d) They flock there for the winter.
3. What was Ike's friend's time in prison like?
4. What does Ike have planned to do with Alice the morning after the scene at the dump?
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Watch the Northern Lights.
5. Where does the Loop family live?
(a) In a five-star hotel.
(b) In the slaughterhouse.
(c) In a house.
(d) In Ike's trailer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rumor around town?
2. What is the first unfortunate thing that happens to Paul's icehouse?
3. Ike knew ___________ in prison.
4. At the icehouse property, Omar Loop builds a slaughterhouse and a ________.
5. When is Ike used to hearing the Loops being loud?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)