|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the effect of Alice's marriage to Mike?
(a) The town was angry.
(b) Alice stopped drinking.
(c) Mike's mother died.
(d) Alice had a baby.
2. Why are there pigs at Paul's icehouse property?
(a) They will be safe there.
(b) They have a sentimental attachment to the icehouse.
(c) They flock there for the winter.
(d) They're brought there to breed.
3. The town in Sailor Song is called:
(a) Fort Quineby.
(d) Grant City.
4. The purpose of Chapter 4 is to show the _______ of the town.
5. Who took care of Alice's son?
(a) A nanny.
(b) Alice's parents.
(d) Foster parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the town was discovered, it was generally _________.
2. Where does the Loop family live?
3. What business did Alice open upon returning from college?
4. Alice's father was a ___________.
5. What are the adventurers in Sailor Song looking for?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)