|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Underdog Club get its name?
(a) It's a popular saying.
(b) It was the founder's last name.
(c) It's from their favorite book.
(d) The men brought their dogs to the game.
2. Ike knew ___________ in prison.
(a) An old friend.
(b) A criminal.
(c) An albino.
(d) An idiot.
3. After Ike wakes up and goes to meet Alice, where is Greer waiting for Ike?
(a) In his house.
(b) At the train station.
(c) At a bar.
(d) In an old boat.
4. How has Foxcorp's presence in Kuinak affected the town?
(a) It's become busy.
(b) They've become rich.
(c) They've torn it down.
(d) They fixed all the streets.
5. The town was briefly thought to be an outlet from _______.
(a) The Northwest Passage.
(b) The Caspian.
(c) An unknown lake.
(d) A magical river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose yacht is at the dock?
2. What kind of tea is scoot?
3. Who does the Underdog Club advocate for?
4. Where did Alice go to college?
5. In relation to the rest of the world, how do people in the town feel?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)