|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ike and Greer go to fish?
(a) Empty water.
(b) A popular place.
(c) Government water.
(d) Their private dock.
2. Where does the Loop family live?
(a) In a house.
(b) In the slaughterhouse.
(c) In Ike's trailer.
(d) In a five-star hotel.
3. Why are there pigs at Paul's icehouse property?
(a) They have a sentimental attachment to the icehouse.
(b) They will be safe there.
(c) They flock there for the winter.
(d) They're brought there to breed.
4. What's the second unfortunate thing that happens to Paul's icehouse?
(a) The machinery breaks.
(b) It's stolen from him.
(c) It's destroyed in a tsunami.
(d) It catches fire.
5. What is Foxcorp giving out?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Underdog Club angry?
2. When does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
3. What is the purpose of the first half of Chapter 2?
4. Who is the president of the Underdog Club?
5. The two explorers mentioned are Bering and ______.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)