|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Foxcorp trying to buy?
(a) The Underdog property.
(b) The town.
(c) The rights to Alice's life.
(d) Ike's house.
2. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
(a) To cook the fish.
(b) To report a murder.
(c) To prevent the town from selling property.
(d) To get more gas.
3. In Chapter 6, what does the Foxcorp director want with Ike?
(a) Take a leading role.
(b) To do him a favor.
(c) To meet with him.
(d) Write a letter.
4. Why is the Underdog Club angry?
(a) Their headquarters was vandalized.
(b) They're getting a bad reputation.
(c) They want invitations.
(d) For no reason.
5. Who does the Underdog Club advocate for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ike, Mike, and Greer know about the school of fish?
2. Why is the movie production stalled?
3. What does the Underdog Club organize?
4. The Underdog Club was created after town residents attended a _____ game.
5. Why does the actress insist on being called "Shoola"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)