|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Underdog Club was created after town residents attended a _____ game.
2. Where did Shoola grow up?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Far north.
3. What does the Underdog Club organize?
4. How did the Underdog Club get its name?
(a) The men brought their dogs to the game.
(b) It's a popular saying.
(c) It was the founder's last name.
(d) It's from their favorite book.
5. What is Foxcorp trying to buy?
(a) The rights to Alice's life.
(b) The town.
(c) Ike's house.
(d) The Underdog property.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the movie production stalled?
2. Who is the president of the Underdog Club?
3. Why can't Ike, Mike, and Greer catch any fish?
4. What do Ike, Mike, and Greer have on the boat?
5. What happens when Shoola meets Ike?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)