|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Underdog Club get its name?
(a) It's a popular saying.
(b) The men brought their dogs to the game.
(c) It was the founder's last name.
(d) It's from their favorite book.
2. What happens when Shoola meets Ike?
(a) She compliments his hair.
(b) She spills coffee on him.
(c) She taunts him.
(d) She falls in love with him.
3. In Chapter 6, what does the Foxcorp director want with Ike?
(a) Take a leading role.
(b) To meet with him.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) To do him a favor.
4. What do Ike, Mike, and Greer have on the boat?
(b) A new dog.
(c) New equipment.
5. What is Foxcorp giving out?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kuinak see this movie as an opportunity for?
2. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
3. Who is the president of the Underdog Club?
4. Why can't Ike, Mike, and Greer catch any fish?
5. What does the Underdog Club organize?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)