|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Foxcorp's presence in Kuinak affected the town?
(a) They fixed all the streets.
(b) It's become busy.
(c) They've torn it down.
(d) They've become rich.
2. What is Foxcorp trying to buy?
(a) The rights to Alice's life.
(b) The town.
(c) The Underdog property.
(d) Ike's house.
3. What is Foxcorp giving out?
4. How did the Underdog Club get its name?
(a) It was the founder's last name.
(b) The men brought their dogs to the game.
(c) It's a popular saying.
(d) It's from their favorite book.
5. Who is the president of the Underdog Club?
(a) Jeff Underdog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kuinak see this movie as an opportunity for?
2. How do Ike, Mike, and Greer know about the school of fish?
3. What do Ike, Mike, and Greer have on the boat?
4. What happens when Shoola meets Ike?
5. The Underdog Club was created after town residents attended a _____ game.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)