|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Underdog Club was created after town residents attended a _____ game.
2. Why does the actress insist on being called "Shoola"?
(a) She thinks she is Shoola.
(b) It's her name.
(c) The director told her to.
(d) She's a method actor.
3. In Chapter 6, what does the Foxcorp director want with Ike?
(a) Take a leading role.
(b) To do him a favor.
(c) To meet with him.
(d) Write a letter.
4. Why is the Underdog Club angry?
(a) Their headquarters was vandalized.
(b) They want invitations.
(c) For no reason.
(d) They're getting a bad reputation.
5. How do Ike, Mike, and Greer know about the school of fish?
(a) The weather report.
(b) A fellow sailor.
(c) There's always a school of fish.
(d) The computer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the president of the Underdog Club?
2. What do Ike, Mike, and Greer have on the boat?
3. What's Alice's job for the film?
4. Why is the movie production stalled?
5. What is Foxcorp trying to buy?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)