|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Slocum discusses his trip to which island named after a day of the week?
2. What is a williwaw?
(c) Rain coat.
3. What item was named after Slocum?
4. At first the children thought the treat was:
(a) Whale blubber.
(b) Coal tar.
(c) A strange rock.
(d) Building material.
5. Once again Slocum was chased by savages. This time they were on the water in ___ canoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not one of Slocum's boats?
2. What word did Slocum use to describe Keeling Cocos?
3. What was the fattest animal on the island?
4. In what city did the captain live?
5. Slocum says his father could make anything as long as he had which of the following:
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)