Quiz: Chapters 6-10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What adjective best describes the Brits' attitude toward Slocum?
2. After leaving Port Tamar, Slocum guided the Spray to which location?
a) Cape George.
b) Cape Hatteras.
c) Cape Pillar.
d) Cape of Good Hope.
3. Where was Slocum when he encountered another captain?
a) Cape Horn.
b) Cape Cod.
c) Cape May.
d) Cape Forward.
4. What gift did the captain present to Slocum?
b) Salted cod.
c) Carpet tacks.
d) Fresh water.
5. Eventually, Slocum managed to right his course and navigate through which Channel?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
This section contains 251 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)