1. In the introduction to Chapter 1, how long had there been a drought?
2. What did men roll across the city?
3. How long had it been since Michael had been in Ceylon?
4. How old was Michael when he left Ceylon?
5. What covered the windows in homes in Ceylon?
6. What color were the cement floors where Michael used to live?
7. How long after dawn would the garden be a blaze of heat, frantic with noise and butterflies?
8. In Michael's dream that caused him to return to Ceylon, what would he see his father surrounded by?
9. What type of pet was in the room of the friend's house where Michael awoke from a dream?
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 3,104 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)