Quiz: Chapter 1, Asian Rumours
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How long after dawn would the garden be a blaze of heat, frantic with noise and butterflies?
a) 20 minutes.
b) 15 minutes.
c) 10 minutes.
d) 5 minutes.
2. How old was Michael when he left Ceylon?
3. What color were the walls in the old governor's home when the Dutch first built the house?
a) Egg white.
d) Sky blue.
4. How tall were the doorways of the old governor's home?
a) 6 ft.
b) 7 ft.
c) 20 ft.
d) 14. ft.
5. What color dress did the Dutch governor's daughter wear when she appeared as a ghost?
This section contains 275 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)