|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, What We Think of Married Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lalla claim she was born?
(a) During a storm.
(b) On the beach.
(c) During a dinner party.
(d) During a picnic.
2. What was the name of the last estate that Michael and his siblings lived on as children?
3. When was governor's house built?
(c) Around 1700.
(d) Around 1600.
4. What dance was perfected on a rock at Gasanawa?
(a) Lindy Hop.
(b) Fox Trot.
5. What time did Mervyn's parents arrive at his apartment unannounced when they came to England to confront him?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 9 p.m.
(c) 7 p.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after dawn would the garden be a blaze of heat, frantic with noise and butterflies?
2. What animal appeared out of the trees while Michael and his family were showering in the rain?
3. How old was Lalla when she received a small inheritance?
4. What type of bushes were outside the dining room doors at the tea estate?
5. Where did a book Ian Goonetileke put together on the insurgency have to be published?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)