|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, What We Think of Married Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Michael's ancestor who first came to Ceylon have with his Sinhalese wife?
2. How much did Michael's Aunt Dolly weigh?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 70 pounds.
(c) 105 pounds.
(d) 95 pounds.
3. In the section titled "Tongue," what hotel on the beach did Michael and several of the children walk to?
(a) Pegasus Reef Hotel.
(b) Bentota Beach Hotel.
(c) Galle Face Hotel.
(d) Casa Colombo Hotel.
4. How many pellets were found in Jessica Cantley's body?
5. What did Willie first attempt to raise when he lived at Palm Lodge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mervyn's favorite resthouse?
2. What did Francis de Saram hold in his hand as he died?
3. What time did Mervyn's parents arrive at his apartment unannounced when they came to England to confront him?
4. Where did Francis de Saram work?
5. How far did Michael say one could drive in Ceylon and be in a different landscape?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)