|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, What We Think of Married Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dance was perfected on a rock at Gasanawa?
(a) Lindy Hop.
(b) Fox Trot.
2. How old did Michael believe his mother was when she met Mervyn?
3. In one of the stories about Mervyn's train escapade, how many dogs was he leading on ropes?
4. Where did Doris work after her divorce from Mervyn?
(a) Palm Village Hotel.
(b) Ceylon Continental.
(c) Galadari Hotel.
(d) Grand Oriental Hotel.
5. When did Francis de Saram die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Doris and Mervyn go in Nuwara Eliya to try to repair their marriage?
2. What was the only thing Mervyn had to offer his parents and sister when they arrived in England?
3. How long did Michael say it would take for the tea estate to turn to jungle if it was left alone?
4. How much cooler was it at the tea estate than it was in Colombo?
5. During what months did Michael's grandparents move to Nuwara Eliya?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)