|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, What We Think of Married Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On their way to the December races, where would the Gasanawa group go swimming?
2. How long did Michael say it would take for the tea estate to turn to jungle if it was left alone?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 6 years.
3. What type of bushes were outside the dining room doors at the tea estate?
4. During what months did Michael's grandparents move to Nuwara Eliya?
(a) June and July.
(b) March and April.
(c) April and May.
(d) September and October.
5. When did Mervyn's parents discover he had not passed the entrance exams for the university?
(a) 1 year later.
(b) 3 years later.
(c) 2 1/2 years later.
(d) 1 1/2 years later.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of flower did Lalla wear on her dress when she went to the races?
2. How much cooler was it at the tea estate than it was in Colombo?
3. Where did lightning strike the house on the tea estate?
4. When was Mervyn sent to England to go to college?
5. Who did Mervyn become engaged to after his parents arrived in England unannounced?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)