|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, What We Think of Married Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dance was perfected on a rock at Gasanawa?
(a) Fox Trot.
(b) Lindy Hop.
2. During the rainy season, how many hours a day would it rain at the tea estate?
3. How old was Lalla when she received a small inheritance?
4. How far was it to drive from Colombo to the tea estate?
(a) 80 miles.
(b) 105 miles.
(c) 75 miles.
(d) 100 miles.
5. What was Susan's husband's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Doris and Mervyn go in Nuwara Eliya to try to repair their marriage?
2. When did Doris leave for England?
3. Where did Doris run a small dance and theater school?
4. How tall was Michael's Aunt Dolly?
5. Where did Doris work after her divorce from Mervyn?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)