|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
2. Where did Lamarr go to college?
3. How many empty paint cans were found at Alison's house?
4. Where was Amy Callan stationed?
5. How long does it take Reacher to get back to New York by hitchhiking?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jodie become a lawyer?
2. What is the profile of a serial killer?
3. Describe Quantico.
4. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
5. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
6. Why does Lamarr always correct Reacher or anyone else who refers to her stepsister as her sister?
7. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr is dumb to be scared of flying?
8. How did the local FBI agent save Reacher and Harper two hours' flying time on the way back to D.C.?
9. What did Reacher see when he came home in Chapter 2?
10. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the murderer's true motive for the killings.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from "Running Blind," discuss why at the beginning of the novel Reacher decides to help the FBI find the killer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the conflict between Lamarr and Reacher and how it advances the plot. Use examples from the book.
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)