|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money total are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
2. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
3. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
4. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
5. What do the guys carry who are taking protection money in Chinatown?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
2. Where do Reacher and Harper go after studying the files of the murdered women on Sunday?
3. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
4. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
5. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
6. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
7. Why didn't the three women who were killed drown?
8. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
9. What is the profile of a serial killer?
10. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the conflict between Lamarr and Reacher and how it advances the plot. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the pros and cons Reacher considers when he thinks about inheriting his house. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the novel, discuss how Reacher eliminated the chance that Petrosian would take revenge on Jodie.
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)