|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
2. What color are the curtains at Alison's house?
3. What did a handyman use to murder a woman in Colorado?
4. How often do Harper and other agents have to re-qualify on hand guns?
5. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
2. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
3. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
4. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
5. Where do Reacher and Harper go after studying the files of the murdered women on Sunday?
6. Why didn't the three women who were killed drown?
7. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
8. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
9. Why was inheriting the house both a good and bad thing for Reacher?
10. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from "Running Blind," discuss why at the beginning of the novel Reacher decides to help the FBI find the killer.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the novel, discuss why the murderer said that knowledge is power.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss why the FBI wanted Lamarr's death to look like a suicide and why Reacher agreed not to dispute that Lamarr killed herself. Use examples from "Running Blind."
This section contains 1,105 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)