|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
2. Where did the killer of the three women leave the bodies?
3. On Sunday after looking at the files of the murdered women, what type of a hand gun does Harper use at the shooting range?
4. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
5. What does Reacher buy at an office supply store?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lamarr always correct Reacher or anyone else who refers to her stepsister as her sister?
2. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
3. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
4. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
5. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
6. What does the FBI threaten to do if Reacher won't help them with the serial killings?
7. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
8. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
9. What is Rita Scimeca's bedtime routine?
10. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the murder victims using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Argue whether the inciting force in the novel is the murders or is the incident at the restaurant. Use examples from the novel to support your position.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss why the FBI wanted Lamarr's death to look like a suicide and why Reacher agreed not to dispute that Lamarr killed herself. Use examples from "Running Blind."
This section contains 1,166 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)