|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
2. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
3. How tall is Reacher?
4. How many miles do Lamarr and Reacher have to drive in Maryland on the way to Virginia?
5. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't the three women who were killed drown?
2. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
3. What is criminal profiling?
4. Why does Reacher say that the interstates were built?
5. Who stole the camo green paint?
6. Describe Quantico.
7. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
8. How did Reacher catch up with the Naval Reserve officer who was to drive him back to the helicopter?
9. What is Reacher's real reason for wanting to go see Lamarr's stepsister?
10. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the murder victims using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the views that Reacher and Lamarr hold regarding criminal profiling. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the novel, discuss why the murderer said that knowledge is power.
This section contains 1,061 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)