|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found Lorraine Stanley's body?
2. What does Reacher eat for dinner at Quantico his first night?
3. Where did the killer of the three women leave the bodies?
4. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
5. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
Short Essay Questions
1. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
2. What happened after Amy Callan accused an officer of sexual harassment?
3. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
4. Why does Lamarr believe that the killer took the clothes of the three woman who were killed?
5. How did the local FBI agent save Reacher and Harper two hours' flying time on the way back to D.C.?
6. What did Reacher see when he came home in Chapter 2?
7. How were the bodies of the three women found?
8. Why did the murderer choose a three-week interval between the murders?
9. What did the guys want who were talking to the owner of the restaurant where Reacher was eating?
10. What does Reacher think they should do about the information that possibly only eleven women are targets?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Jodie and Harper using examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Jodie and Reacher's views of rules. Use examples from "Running Blind."
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the novel, discuss why the murderer said that knowledge is power.
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)