|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
2. How long does it take Reacher to get back to New York by hitchhiking?
3. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
4. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
5. What was Lamarr's major in college?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the setting of Alison Lamarr's house.
2. Why are Lamarr and her stepsister going to be rich soon?
3. How did the local FBI agent save Reacher and Harper two hours' flying time on the way back to D.C.?
4. What is the profile of a serial killer?
5. What is Reacher's real reason for wanting to go see Lamarr's stepsister?
6. What does Reacher think they should do about the information that possibly only eleven women are targets?
7. Is profiling an exact science, according to Blake?
8. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
9. What happened after Amy Callan accused an officer of sexual harassment?
10. Why did the murderer choose a three-week interval between the murders?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why Reacher said that the strong terrorize the weak, use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the reasons why Jodie chose a civilian lifestyle. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the murder victims using examples from the book.
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)