|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the curtains at Alison's house?
2. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
3. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
4. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
5. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Lamarr and her stepsister going to be rich soon?
2. Why does Reacher believe that only eleven women have been targeted for murder by the serial killer?
3. What does Reacher think they should do about the information that possibly only eleven women are targets?
4. What is the profile of a serial killer?
5. Why didn't the three women who were killed drown?
6. What did Reacher see when he came home in Chapter 2?
7. What is criminal profiling?
8. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
9. How did the local FBI agent save Reacher and Harper two hours' flying time on the way back to D.C.?
10. What does the FBI threaten to do if Reacher won't help them with the serial killings?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the reasons why Jodie chose a civilian lifestyle. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the book, discuss the reasons why Reacher left the Army.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how the author used red herrings in the novel to make it difficult for characters and the reader to identify the killer.
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)