|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money total are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
2. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
3. How many miles do Lamarr and Reacher have to drive in Maryland on the way to Virginia?
4. How tall is Reacher?
5. How many miles from Quantico is someone studying the list of the women who may be targeted for murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after Amy Callan accused an officer of sexual harassment?
2. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr is dumb to be scared of flying?
3. How did the local FBI agent save Reacher and Harper two hours' flying time on the way back to D.C.?
4. Describe Quantico.
5. How long had Reacher been in love with Jodie?
6. Why did the murderer choose a three-week interval between the murders?
7. What did Reacher see when he came home in Chapter 2?
8. How did Reacher catch up with the Naval Reserve officer who was to drive him back to the helicopter?
9. Why didn't the three women who were killed drown?
10. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Argue whether the inciting force in the novel is the murders or is the incident at the restaurant. Use examples from the novel to support your position.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the book, discuss the reasons why Reacher left the Army.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the reasons why Jodie chose a civilian lifestyle. Use examples from the book.
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)