|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicles has the FBI noticed that serial killers use?
2. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
3. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
4. How tall is Lisa Harper?
5. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the profile of a serial killer?
2. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
3. What is Rita Scimeca's bedtime routine?
4. Where do Reacher and Harper go after studying the files of the murdered women on Sunday?
5. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
6. How does the killer steal a cell phone?
7. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
8. Why does Reacher believe that only eleven women have been targeted for murder by the serial killer?
9. Who stole the camo green paint?
10. Why are Lamarr and her stepsister going to be rich soon?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the views that Reacher and Lamarr hold regarding criminal profiling. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from "Running Blind," discuss why at the beginning of the novel Reacher decides to help the FBI find the killer.
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, discuss the reasons why Reacher left the Army.
This section contains 1,132 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)