|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Lisa Harper?
2. What is the cycle that the serial killer is working on at first?
3. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
4. Where did Cooke move after her time in the Army?
5. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to Seattle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the setting of Alison Lamarr's house.
2. What does the FBI threaten to do if Reacher won't help them with the serial killings?
3. What did Reacher see when he came home in Chapter 2?
4. What is the profile of a serial killer?
5. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
6. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr is dumb to be scared of flying?
7. Where do Reacher and Harper go after studying the files of the murdered women on Sunday?
8. What happened after Amy Callan accused an officer of sexual harassment?
9. Why does Lamarr always correct Reacher or anyone else who refers to her stepsister as her sister?
10. How did Reacher catch up with the Naval Reserve officer who was to drive him back to the helicopter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the pros and cons Reacher considers when he thinks about inheriting his house. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the views that Reacher and Lamarr hold regarding criminal profiling. Use examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Jodie and Reacher's views of rules. Use examples from "Running Blind."
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)