|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Cooke move after her time in the Army?
2. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
3. Who picks Reacher up after he walks away from Quantico?
4. What is the driveway made of at Alison Lamarr's?
5. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is criminal profiling?
2. How did Reacher catch up with the Naval Reserve officer who was to drive him back to the helicopter?
3. What is Reacher's real reason for wanting to go see Lamarr's stepsister?
4. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
5. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
6. Why didn't the three women who were killed drown?
7. Describe the setting of Alison Lamarr's house.
8. What happened after Amy Callan accused an officer of sexual harassment?
9. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr is dumb to be scared of flying?
10. What does Reacher think they should do about the information that possibly only eleven women are targets?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Jodie and Reacher's views of rules. Use examples from "Running Blind."
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the novel, discuss why the murderer said that knowledge is power.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the views that Reacher and Lamarr hold regarding criminal profiling. Use examples from the novel.
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)