|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher have for dessert his first night at Quantico?
2. How tall is Reacher?
3. How many names are on a piece of paper that John Trent gives Reacher before he and Harper leave Fort Dix?
4. How many miles from Quantico is someone studying the list of the women who may be targeted for murder?
5. How often do Harper and other agents have to re-qualify on hand guns?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the local FBI agent save Reacher and Harper two hours' flying time on the way back to D.C.?
2. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
3. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
4. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
5. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
6. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
7. When was Reacher afraid in cities and why did he change his mind?
8. What did Reacher see when he came home in Chapter 2?
9. What is Reacher's real reason for wanting to go see Lamarr's stepsister?
10. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how the author used red herrings in the novel to make it difficult for characters and the reader to identify the killer.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Jodie and Harper using examples from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Jodie and Reacher's views of rules. Use examples from "Running Blind."
This section contains 1,204 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)