|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Reacher?
2. How many silver stars did Reacher earn in the Army?
3. How many women fit the pattern of female harassment complainants who subsequently quit the service?
4. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
5. What do the guys carry who are taking protection money in Chinatown?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Reacher and Harper go after studying the files of the murdered women on Sunday?
2. Why does Jodie become a lawyer?
3. Why are Lamarr and her stepsister going to be rich soon?
4. Is profiling an exact science, according to Blake?
5. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
6. When was Reacher afraid in cities and why did he change his mind?
7. What happened after Amy Callan accused an officer of sexual harassment?
8. Describe Quantico.
9. How long had Reacher been in love with Jodie?
10. How did Lamarr catch a killer without even being there?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the conflict between Lamarr and Reacher and how it advances the plot. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Argue whether there are two protagonists in the novel. Use examples from the book to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the murder victims using examples from the book.
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)