|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What highway do Reacher and Harper take to the Army base where Reacher believes that Bob is being held?
(a) Highway 65.
(b) Route 1.
(d) Route 10.
2. How long does it take Harper and Reacher to drive from the army base where they interviewed Bob to Quantico?
(a) About 4 hours.
(b) About 2 hours.
(c) Just under 5 hours.
(d) Just under 3 hours.
3. How far away does the killer park from Rita's house?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) 5 blocks.
(c) 3 blocks.
(d) 1 mile.
4. Where do Reacher and Harper eat a second lunch when they are in New York?
(a) A sandwich shop.
(b) A deli.
(c) A French restaurant.
(d) World Trade Center.
5. What other part of Alison's body showed a slight crack?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
2. What is Rita's new hobby?
3. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
4. What type of car did the guy drive who provided Petrosian's men with weapons?
5. Where is Reacher going at the end of Chapter 20?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Rita Scimeca's bedtime routine?
2. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
3. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
4. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
5. What puzzle regarding the murders does Reacher mention as he and Harper drive to Rita's home?
6. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
7. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
8. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
9. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
10. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)