|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a journal does the waitress at the New York bistro have where Reacher and Harper eat lunch?
2. How long has the guy who delivered the washing machine box to Alison's house worked for UPS?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 8 years.
3. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
(a) About 3 inches.
(b) About 2 inches.
(c) An inch to an inch and a half.
(d) About 4 inches.
4. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
(a) A chisel.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A screwdriver.
5. Who comes to Rita's house while she is shopping in Chapter 27?
(c) A military chaplain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What highway do Reacher and Harper take to the Army base where Reacher believes that Bob is being held?
2. How many hours do Harper and Reacher spend tracking down information on the theft of Army weapons?
3. How far does Reacher have to walk from the FBI Portland Field Office to the airport?
4. How long ago does Reacher believe that Lamarr began planning the murders?
5. How does the FBI want Reacher to say that Lamarr died?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
2. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
3. What is Rita Scimeca's bedtime routine?
4. Why does Reacher say that the interstates were built?
5. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
6. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
7. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
8. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
9. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
10. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)