|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which presidency were the interstates built?
2. What type of gloves is Lamarr wearing?
(a) Green rubber gloves.
(b) Brown leather.
(c) Black leather.
(d) Yellow rubber gloves.
3. What color garbage bag does the killer give Rita?
4. What is the longest amount of time that the killer spent inside during the murders?
(a) 22 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 28 minutes.
5. Where does the killer steal a cell phone?
(b) A train station.
(c) A mall.
(d) A grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time would Petrosian's men always meet a guy named Bob at a bar in New Jersey to buy weapons?
2. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
3. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
4. How long does Blake say that the FBI will provide round-the-clock guards for the remaining seven women?
5. How many customers are in the roadhouse when Reacher and Harper come to find a guy selling weapons?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
2. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
3. Why does Reacher say that the interstates were built?
4. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
5. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
6. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
7. What is Rita Scimeca's bedtime routine?
8. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
9. Who stole the camo green paint?
10. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)