|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
(a) About 5 hours.
(b) About 4 hours.
(c) Maybe 3 hours.
(d) About 2 hours.
2. To where does the unknown colonel in Chapter 20 buy an airplane ticket?
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
(a) Christmas lights.
(b) Easter eggs.
4. How many seats are on the plane that Reacher and Harper take back to Portland in Chapter 27?
5. When was the last time that Kruger ran up and down stairs?
(a) 3 years ago.
(b) 15 years ago.
(c) 5 years ago.
(d) 10 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Reacher and Harper stop for gas as they drove toward Rita Scimeca's home?
2. How long do Reacher and Harper have to wait before they can fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
3. During which presidency were the interstates built?
4. What is the name of the captain at the base where Bob is being held?
5. Who is the pathologist at Quantico who examines Alison's body?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the bartender at the roadhouse tell Reacher and Harper they will have a long wait for Bob?
2. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
3. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
4. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
5. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
6. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
7. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
8. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
9. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
10. What puzzle regarding the murders does Reacher mention as he and Harper drive to Rita's home?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)