|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
(a) A chisel.
(b) A hammer.
(d) A screwdriver.
2. How does the FBI want Reacher to say that Lamarr died?
(a) Fell down the stairs at her home.
(b) Car accident.
3. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
(a) 8 years ago.
(b) 4 years ago.
(c) 10 years ago.
(d) 5 years ago.
4. How long does it take Harper and Reacher to drive from the army base where they interviewed Bob to Quantico?
(a) Just under 3 hours.
(b) About 2 hours.
(c) About 4 hours.
(d) Just under 5 hours.
5. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
(c) Methyl isobutyl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the dress cost that Jodie wears at her partnership party?
2. Where is Reacher going at the end of Chapter 20?
3. Where does the killer steal a cell phone?
4. How many hours do Harper and Reacher spend tracking down information on the theft of Army weapons?
5. What type of flowers does Rita have in vases everywhere in her home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the UPS driver say Alison did when she took delivery of the washing machine box?
2. Why does the bartender at the roadhouse tell Reacher and Harper they will have a long wait for Bob?
3. What puzzle regarding the murders does Reacher mention as he and Harper drive to Rita's home?
4. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
5. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
6. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
7. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
8. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
9. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
10. How does Stavely, the pathologist at Quantico, believe that the women were murdered?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)