|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other part of Alison's body showed a slight crack?
2. How long ago does Reacher believe that Lamarr began planning the murders?
(a) 2 years ago.
(b) 6 months ago.
(c) 1 year ago.
(d) 18 months ago.
3. How long is the paint stirring stick that Rita uses?
(a) 12 inches.
(b) 10 inches.
(c) 18 inches.
(d) 6 inches.
4. How many miles will Reacher and Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 360 miles.
(b) 410 miles.
(c) 512 miles.
(d) 281 miles.
5. How many minutes does Harper hold Rita inside the shower?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 2 minutes.
(d) 4 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to one of the guys who tried to rape Rita Scimeca?
2. What is the first store that Rita goes into in Chapter 27?
3. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
4. What color garbage bag does the killer give Rita?
5. At what town does the sedan that Reacher and Harper have been following swing west?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stavely, the pathologist at Quantico, believe that the women were murdered?
2. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
3. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
4. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
5. What puzzle regarding the murders does Reacher mention as he and Harper drive to Rita's home?
6. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
7. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
8. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
9. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
10. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)