|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harper give Reacher before she leaves Portland?
(a) Her phone number.
(b) Her picture.
(c) A travel voucher.
(d) Her address.
2. What time would Petrosian's men always meet a guy named Bob at a bar in New Jersey to buy weapons?
(a) 10 p.m.
(b) 7 p.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
3. How far does Reacher have to walk from the FBI Portland Field Office to the airport?
(a) 22 miles.
(b) 18 miles.
(c) 12 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
4. What other part of Alison's body showed a slight crack?
5. Where does the killer steal a cell phone?
(a) A mall.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A train station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Reacher and Harper eat a second lunch when they are in New York?
2. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
3. How many guns did Petrosian's men buy each time when they purchased weapons from a guy named Bob?
4. Where is Reacher going at the end of Chapter 20?
5. How many hours will Reacher and then Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
2. How does the killer steal a cell phone?
3. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
4. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
5. What puzzle regarding the murders does Reacher mention as he and Harper drive to Rita's home?
6. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
7. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
8. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
9. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
10. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)