|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a journal does the waitress at the New York bistro have where Reacher and Harper eat lunch?
2. What does Rita buy at a hardware store?
(a) A gallon of paint.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A screwdriver.
(d) A drop cloth.
3. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
(d) Methyl isobutyl.
4. How long do Reacher and Harper have to wait before they can fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
5. What time does Reacher call Jodie after he reaches Quantico in Chapter 26?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how many years older is Reacher than Rita?
2. When was the last time that Kruger ran up and down stairs?
3. What time does Rita get up most mornings?
4. What time does Rita Scimeca usually go to bed?
5. How does the FBI want Reacher to say that Lamarr died?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
2. Why did Reacher leave the Army?
3. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
4. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
5. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
6. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
7. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
8. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
9. How was Alison Lamarr's body removed from her house and brought to Quantico?
10. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)