|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Rita get up most mornings?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
2. What is the name of the captain at the base where Bob is being held?
(a) Mac Phipps.
(b) William Phillips.
(c) Andrew Davidson.
(d) John Leighton.
3. What time does Reacher call Jodie after he reaches Quantico in Chapter 26?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
4. Where does the killer steal a cell phone?
(a) A mall.
(b) A train station.
(c) A grocery store.
5. What does the killer ask Rita if she has ever eaten?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color garbage bag does the killer give Rita?
2. How many guns did Petrosian's men buy each time when they purchased weapons from a guy named Bob?
3. How long ago does Reacher believe that Lamarr began planning the murders?
4. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
5. Where does Rita put the can of paint after pouring it into the tub?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
2. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
3. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
4. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
5. What did the UPS driver say Alison did when she took delivery of the washing machine box?
6. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
7. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
8. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
9. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
10. Why does Reacher say that the interstates were built?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)