|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car did the guy drive who provided Petrosian's men with weapons?
(a) Ford Taurus.
(b) Lincoln Continental.
(d) Cadillac Deville.
2. What type of a journal does the waitress at the New York bistro have where Reacher and Harper eat lunch?
3. How long does it take Harper and Reacher to drive from the army base where they interviewed Bob to Quantico?
(a) Just under 5 hours.
(b) About 2 hours.
(c) Just under 3 hours.
(d) About 4 hours.
4. What color is everything in the apartment where Petrosian's men live?
5. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
(a) Mount Hebo.
(b) Mount Hood.
(c) Marys Peak.
(d) South Saddle Mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made the list of women who had been sexually harassed in the Army?
2. Which composer wrote the more cheerful piece of music that Rita plays at Reacher's request?
3. How long does Blake say that the FBI will provide round-the-clock guards for the remaining seven women?
4. During what decade was the captain's office furnished at the base where Bob is being held?
5. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)