|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Bob?
(a) Late 20s.
(b) Maybe late 30s.
(c) Early 40s.
(d) Older than 35.
2. How long is the paint stirring stick that Rita uses?
(a) 12 inches.
(b) 10 inches.
(c) 18 inches.
(d) 6 inches.
3. Which composer wrote the more cheerful piece of music that Rita plays at Reacher's request?
4. What is the name of the captain at the base where Bob is being held?
(a) Andrew Davidson.
(b) John Leighton.
(c) Mac Phipps.
(d) William Phillips.
5. Who is the guy who was the head of the weapons ring that Bob was involved in?
(a) Colonel LaSalle Kruger.
(b) Colonel Ryan Browning.
(c) Colonel Gavin McPherson.
(d) Colonel David Barger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river do Reacher and Harper keep crossing on their drive to Rita Scimeca's house?
2. Who is the pathologist at Quantico who examines Alison's body?
3. Where does the killer steal a cell phone?
4. How long does UPS keep records of deliveries?
5. What does Rita buy at a hardware store?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
2. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
3. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
4. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
5. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
6. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
7. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
8. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
9. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
10. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)