|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the killer decide to kill Rita?
2. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
(a) Fort Dix.
(b) Fort Monmouth.
(c) Fort Hamilton.
(d) Fort Armstrong.
3. At what town does the sedan that Reacher and Harper have been following swing west?
4. During which presidency were the interstates built?
5. What type of a car did James Cozo allow Harper and Reacher to borrow when they went to New York to talk with him?
(a) Honda Accord.
(b) Hyundai Sonata.
(c) Toyota Corolla.
(d) Nissan Maxima.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the washing machine box on Rita Scimeca's property?
2. How long does Reacher sleep on the plane trip to La Guardia in Chapter 21?
3. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
4. What time does Rita Scimeca usually go to bed?
5. What river do Reacher and Harper keep crossing on their drive to Rita Scimeca's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
2. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
3. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
4. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
5. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
6. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
7. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
8. What did the UPS driver say Alison did when she took delivery of the washing machine box?
9. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
10. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)