|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
(b) Methyl isobutyl.
2. Which composer wrote the more cheerful piece of music that Rita plays at Reacher's request?
3. How does the FBI want Reacher to say that Lamarr died?
(b) Car accident.
(c) Fell down the stairs at her home.
4. How long does the unknown colonel have to wait in Chapter 20 before his plane leaves?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
(a) A chisel.
(b) A screwdriver.
(c) A hammer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does Reacher have to walk from the FBI Portland Field Office to the airport?
2. How many minutes does Harper hold Rita inside the shower?
3. About how many years older is Reacher than Rita?
4. How long does Blake say that the FBI will provide round-the-clock guards for the remaining seven women?
5. Who is the first person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Rita Scimeca's bedtime routine?
2. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
3. Why does Reacher say that the interstates were built?
4. How does Stavely, the pathologist at Quantico, believe that the women were murdered?
5. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
6. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
7. What did the UPS driver say Alison did when she took delivery of the washing machine box?
8. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
9. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
10. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)