|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toward what city does the sedan that Reacher and Harper are following head west toward?
2. How long does it take to drive to the restaurant from La Guardia in Chapter 21?
(a) An hour.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 70 minutes.
(d) An hour and a half.
3. What does Rita buy at a hardware store?
(a) A gallon of paint.
(b) A screwdriver.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A drop cloth.
4. How long do Reacher and Harper have to wait before they can fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
5. What type of car did the guy drive who provided Petrosian's men with weapons?
(a) Lincoln Continental.
(c) Cadillac Deville.
(d) Ford Taurus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
2. What other part of Alison's body showed a slight crack?
3. Who is the second person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
4. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
5. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the bartender at the roadhouse tell Reacher and Harper they will have a long wait for Bob?
2. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
3. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
4. How does the killer steal a cell phone?
5. What puzzle regarding the murders does Reacher mention as he and Harper drive to Rita's home?
6. How was Alison Lamarr's body removed from her house and brought to Quantico?
7. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
8. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
9. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
10. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)