|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does Reacher have to walk from the FBI Portland Field Office to the airport?
(a) 22 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 12 miles.
(d) 18 miles.
2. What other part of Alison's body showed a slight crack?
3. How long is the paint stirring stick that Rita uses?
(a) 6 inches.
(b) 12 inches.
(c) 18 inches.
(d) 10 inches.
4. What happened to one of the guys who tried to rape Rita Scimeca?
(a) Had his collarbone broken.
(b) Had his elbow broken.
(c) Got a concussion.
(d) Got a broken pelvis.
5. How long has the guy who delivered the washing machine box to Alison's house worked for UPS?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 6 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
2. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
3. How long does the unknown colonel have to wait in Chapter 20 before his plane leaves?
4. Where does the killer steal a cell phone?
5. Where was Rita Scimeca when she was raped?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
2. Who stole the camo green paint?
3. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
4. How does Stavely, the pathologist at Quantico, believe that the women were murdered?
5. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
6. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
7. What did the UPS driver say Alison did when she took delivery of the washing machine box?
8. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
9. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
10. How does the killer steal a cell phone?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)