|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the last time that Kruger ran up and down stairs?
(a) 3 years ago.
(b) 15 years ago.
(c) 10 years ago.
(d) 5 years ago.
2. Toward what city does the sedan that Reacher and Harper are following head west toward?
3. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
4. What time does Rita get up most mornings?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 7 a.m.
5. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
(a) Canon in D.
(b) Sonata for Harpsichord in C Minor.
(c) Concerto No. 7 in D Minor.
(d) Moonlight Sonata.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harper give Reacher before she leaves Portland?
2. What color is everything in the apartment where Petrosian's men live?
3. On what floor do Petrosian's men live who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel?
4. Who comes to Rita's house while she is shopping in Chapter 27?
5. Where does the killer steal a cell phone?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
2. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
3. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
4. Who stole the camo green paint?
5. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
6. How does the killer steal a cell phone?
7. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
8. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
9. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
10. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)