|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Reacher and Harper fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
(a) Reacher borrows money from Jodie to buy tickets.
(b) Courtesy of Colonel John Trent.
(c) Harper uses her credit card to buy tickets.
(d) The FBI arranges tickets.
2. How many minutes does Harper hold Rita inside the shower?
(a) 4 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 2 minutes.
3. What highway do Reacher and Harper take to the Army base where Reacher believes that Bob is being held?
(a) Highway 65.
(b) Route 10.
(c) Route 1.
4. How many guns did Petrosian's men buy each time when they purchased weapons from a guy named Bob?
5. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the guy who delivered the washing machine box to Alison's house worked for UPS?
2. On what floor do Petrosian's men live who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel?
3. Which composer wrote the more cheerful piece of music that Rita plays at Reacher's request?
4. What does the killer ask Rita if she has ever eaten?
5. At what town does the sedan that Reacher and Harper have been following swing west?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
2. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
3. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
4. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
5. Why did Reacher leave the Army?
6. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
7. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
8. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
9. What did the UPS driver say Alison did when she took delivery of the washing machine box?
10. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)