|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Harper and Reacher to drive from the army base where they interviewed Bob to Quantico?
(a) Just under 5 hours.
(b) About 2 hours.
(c) About 4 hours.
(d) Just under 3 hours.
2. How long is the paint stirring stick that Rita uses?
(a) 10 inches.
(b) 6 inches.
(c) 12 inches.
(d) 18 inches.
3. On what floor do Petrosian's men live who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel?
4. How many times did Petrosian's men buy weapons from someone named Bob at a bar in New Jersey?
(a) 3 times.
(b) 5 times.
(c) 4 times.
(d) 2 times.
5. At what town does the sedan that Reacher and Harper have been following swing west?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Rita Scimeca usually go to bed?
2. What type of a car did James Cozo allow Harper and Reacher to borrow when they went to New York to talk with him?
3. What color garbage bag does the killer give Rita?
4. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
5. How do Reacher and Harper fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)