|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first store that Rita goes into in Chapter 27?
(a) Natural food store.
(b) Music shop.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Clothing store.
2. How much does the dress cost that Jodie wears at her partnership party?
3. What time does Rita Scimeca usually go to bed?
(b) 11 p.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
4. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
(b) A screwdriver.
(c) A chisel.
(d) A hammer.
5. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
(a) Fort Monmouth.
(b) Fort Dix.
(c) Fort Armstrong.
(d) Fort Hamilton.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the FBI want Reacher to say that Lamarr died?
2. How long do Reacher and Harper have to wait before they can fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
3. When was the last time that Kruger ran up and down stairs?
4. What is the longest amount of time that the killer spent inside during the murders?
5. When was Bob arrested by military policeman at the roadhouse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the bartender at the roadhouse tell Reacher and Harper they will have a long wait for Bob?
2. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
3. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
4. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
5. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
6. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
7. What puzzle regarding the murders does Reacher mention as he and Harper drive to Rita's home?
8. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
9. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
10. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)