|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles will Reacher and Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 360 miles.
(b) 281 miles.
(c) 410 miles.
(d) 512 miles.
2. How far does Reacher have to walk from the FBI Portland Field Office to the airport?
(a) 18 miles.
(b) 12 miles.
(c) 22 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
3. Who made the list of women who had been sexually harassed in the Army?
(a) Someone in the Army.
(b) Rita Scimeca.
(d) Alison Lamarr.
4. What type of a journal does the waitress at the New York bistro have where Reacher and Harper eat lunch?
5. How long does the unknown colonel have to wait in Chapter 20 before his plane leaves?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Reacher sees after he is put into a holding cell?
2. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
3. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
4. What highway do Reacher and Harper take to the Army base where Reacher believes that Bob is being held?
5. What does Rita make for the cop who is watching the house?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)