|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what floor do Petrosian's men live who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel?
2. Where did Reacher and Harper stop for gas as they drove toward Rita Scimeca's home?
(a) Outside Baker City.
(b) Near Huntington.
(c) Outside Richland.
(d) Near Pleasant City.
3. Who comes to Rita's house while she is shopping in Chapter 27?
(d) A military chaplain.
4. What does Rita buy at a hardware store?
(a) A drop cloth.
(b) A screwdriver.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A gallon of paint.
5. How many customers are in the roadhouse when Reacher and Harper come to find a guy selling weapons?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the longest amount of time that the killer spent inside during the murders?
2. What is Rita's new hobby?
3. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
4. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
5. What time does Rita Scimeca usually go to bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
2. How does Stavely, the pathologist at Quantico, believe that the women were murdered?
3. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
4. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
5. Why does the bartender at the roadhouse tell Reacher and Harper they will have a long wait for Bob?
6. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
7. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
8. How was Alison Lamarr's body removed from her house and brought to Quantico?
9. What did the UPS driver say Alison did when she took delivery of the washing machine box?
10. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)