|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Rita Scimeca when she was raped?
(a) North Carolina.
(c) South Carolina.
2. What type of flowers does Rita have in vases everywhere in her home?
3. How many women does Reacher think Lamarr planned to kill?
4. What is the longest amount of time that the killer spent inside during the murders?
(a) 22 minutes.
(b) 28 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. To where does the unknown colonel in Chapter 20 buy an airplane ticket?
(a) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the washing machine box on Rita Scimeca's property?
2. What type of car did the guy drive who provided Petrosian's men with weapons?
3. How long does Blake say that the FBI will provide round-the-clock guards for the remaining seven women?
4. Who comes to Rita's house while she is shopping in Chapter 27?
5. How old is Bob?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
2. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
3. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
4. Why does the bartender at the roadhouse tell Reacher and Harper they will have a long wait for Bob?
5. What puzzle regarding the murders does Reacher mention as he and Harper drive to Rita's home?
6. Why does Reacher say that the interstates were built?
7. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
8. Who stole the camo green paint?
9. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
10. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)