|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What time is Jack allowed to leave the FBI facilities in New York?
a) Around 5 a.m.
b) Around 2 a.m.
c) Around 3 a.m.
d) Around midnight.
2. On Sunday after looking at the files of the murdered women, what type of a hand gun does Harper use at the shooting range?
3. What type of car did the guy drive who provided Petrosian's men with weapons?
a) Ford Taurus.
c) Cadillac Deville.
d) Lincoln Continental.
4. How many silver stars did Reacher earn in the Army?
5. How many bullets are in...
This section contains 1,122 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)