|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car did the guy drive who provided Petrosian's men with weapons?
(a) Cadillac Deville.
(b) Lincoln Continental.
(c) Ford Taurus.
2. What is the name of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper look for the guy selling weapons?
(a) The Roadhouse.
(d) The Bar.
3. Toward what city does the sedan that Reacher and Harper are following head west toward?
4. Where does Rita put the can of paint after pouring it into the tub?
(a) In the shower.
(b) In the trash.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In the basement where the washing machine carton is.
5. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Reacher sleep on the plane trip to La Guardia in Chapter 21?
2. What type of a journal does the waitress at the New York bistro have where Reacher and Harper eat lunch?
3. How long is the paint stirring stick that Rita uses?
4. How long do Reacher and Harper have to wait before they can fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
5. During which presidency were the interstates built?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
2. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
3. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
4. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
5. How does the killer steal a cell phone?
6. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
7. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
8. Why does Reacher say that the interstates were built?
9. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
10. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)