|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Reacher and Harper fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
(a) The FBI arranges tickets.
(b) Courtesy of Colonel John Trent.
(c) Harper uses her credit card to buy tickets.
(d) Reacher borrows money from Jodie to buy tickets.
2. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
(a) Marys Peak.
(b) Mount Hebo.
(c) Mount Hood.
(d) South Saddle Mountain.
3. How long ago does Reacher believe that Lamarr began planning the murders?
(a) 18 months ago.
(b) 6 months ago.
(c) 2 years ago.
(d) 1 year ago.
4. Toward what city does the sedan that Reacher and Harper are following head west toward?
5. At what town does the sedan that Reacher and Harper have been following swing west?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take to drive to the restaurant from La Guardia in Chapter 21?
2. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
3. How many miles will Reacher and Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
4. How long does Blake say that the FBI will provide round-the-clock guards for the remaining seven women?
5. Who comes to Rita's house while she is shopping in Chapter 27?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stavely, the pathologist at Quantico, believe that the women were murdered?
2. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
3. What did the UPS driver say Alison did when she took delivery of the washing machine box?
4. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
5. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
6. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
7. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
8. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
9. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
10. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)