|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Reacher and Harper fly back to Portland in Chapter 27?
(a) Courtesy of Colonel John Trent.
(b) Harper uses her credit card to buy tickets.
(c) Reacher borrows money from Jodie to buy tickets.
(d) The FBI arranges tickets.
2. How long has it been since Reacher has seen Rita?
(a) Nearly 4 years.
(b) About 3 years.
(c) About 5 years.
(d) Nearly 6 years.
3. What color garbage bag does the killer give Rita?
4. What direction of the mountain slope does Rita's street run?
5. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
(a) About 4 hours.
(b) Maybe 3 hours.
(c) About 2 hours.
(d) About 5 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Rita Scimeca when she was raped?
2. What does the killer ask Rita if she has ever eaten?
3. How many customers are in the roadhouse when Reacher and Harper come to find a guy selling weapons?
4. How many military policemen came and arrested Bob at the roadhouse?
5. What time does Rita Scimeca usually go to bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the killer steal a cell phone?
2. What is Rita Scimeca's bedtime routine?
3. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
4. How does Stavely, the pathologist at Quantico, believe that the women were murdered?
5. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
6. How was Alison Lamarr's body removed from her house and brought to Quantico?
7. How did the Army rotate the purchase of staff cars?
8. What did the UPS driver say Alison did when she took delivery of the washing machine box?
9. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
10. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)