|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the killer decide to kill Rita?
2. What is the name of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper look for the guy selling weapons?
(a) The Bar.
(c) The Roadhouse.
3. How long has it been since Reacher has seen Rita?
(a) About 3 years.
(b) About 5 years.
(c) Nearly 4 years.
(d) Nearly 6 years.
4. How many guns did Petrosian's men buy each time when they purchased weapons from a guy named Bob?
5. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color garbage bag does the killer give Rita?
2. How far away does the killer park from Rita's house?
3. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
4. What is the first store that Rita goes into in Chapter 27?
5. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
Short Essay Questions
1. What puzzle regarding the murders does Reacher mention as he and Harper drive to Rita's home?
2. How did Petrosian's men who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel, get the weapons they carried?
3. How was Alison Lamarr's body removed from her house and brought to Quantico?
4. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
5. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
6. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
7. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
8. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
9. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
10. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)