|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does the unknown colonel in Chapter 20 buy an airplane ticket?
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. How long ago does Reacher believe that Lamarr began planning the murders?
(a) 2 years ago.
(b) 18 months ago.
(c) 1 year ago.
(d) 6 months ago.
3. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
(c) Methyl isobutyl.
4. At what town does the sedan that Reacher and Harper have been following swing west?
5. During which presidency were the interstates built?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
2. About how many years older is Reacher than Rita?
3. What kind of a tool does the killer want Rita to get?
4. On what floor do Petrosian's men live who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel?
5. Toward what city does the sedan that Reacher and Harper are following head west toward?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who stole the camo green paint?
2. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
3. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
4. Why does a military chaplain come to see Rita?
5. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
6. How did Julia Lamarr get her victims to cooperate with her?
7. How does the killer steal a cell phone?
8. Why is the door to the x-ray room in the pathology lab at Quantico heavily lined with lead?
9. How does the killer get into Rita's car?
10. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)