|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bullets are in the gun that Colonel John Trent gives Reacher?
2. What shape is the door knocker at Alison Lamarr's house?
(d) Lion's head.
3. How much land did the Marines give the FBI for Quantico?
(a) 60 acres.
(b) 30 acres.
(c) 75 acres.
(d) 100 acres.
4. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
(a) Lincoln Continental.
(d) Mercedes sedan.
5. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
(a) Camp Shelby.
(b) Fort McClellan.
(c) Fort McNair in D.C.
(d) NATO headquarters in Belgium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the curtains at Alison's house?
2. How often do Harper and other agents have to re-qualify on hand guns?
3. From where do Reacher and Harper fly to McGuire/Fort Dix?
4. What type of vehicles has the FBI noticed that serial killers use?
5. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
2. What is criminal profiling?
3. Why was inheriting the house both a good and bad thing for Reacher?
4. What did Reacher see when he came home in Chapter 2?
5. How long had Reacher been in love with Jodie?
6. Why are Lamarr and her stepsister going to be rich soon?
7. Is profiling an exact science, according to Blake?
8. Why does Jodie become a lawyer?
9. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
10. Describe the setting of Alison Lamarr's house.
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)