|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lamarr's major in college?
(b) Landscape gardening.
2. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
(a) Annie Wyatt.
(b) Megan Ironside.
(c) Becky Smythe.
(d) Lorraine Stanley.
3. What type of a restaurant is Reacher in at the beginning of the novel?
(b) Sandwich shop.
4. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) Kansas City.
5. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the third murder victim live?
2. What type of car does Lamarr use to drive Reacher to Virginia to work on the serial killer case?
3. How long does it take for Lamarr and Reacher to drive from Garrison to Quantico?
4. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
5. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Reacher see when he came home in Chapter 2?
2. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
3. How did the local FBI agent save Reacher and Harper two hours' flying time on the way back to D.C.?
4. Is profiling an exact science, according to Blake?
5. What does Reacher think they should do about the information that possibly only eleven women are targets?
6. What is Reacher's real reason for wanting to go see Lamarr's stepsister?
7. Why was inheriting the house both a good and bad thing for Reacher?
8. Why did the murderer choose a three-week interval between the murders?
9. Describe Quantico.
10. Describe the setting of Alison Lamarr's house.
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)