|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher eat for dinner at Quantico his first night?
(a) Rib eye.
(c) Filet mignon.
2. How much land did the Marines give the FBI for Quantico?
(a) 100 acres.
(b) 30 acres.
(c) 75 acres.
(d) 60 acres.
3. Where is Blake's office?
(a) The 5th basement floor.
(b) The 2nd floor.
(c) The 1st floor.
(d) The 4th basement floor.
4. How does Reacher get to Brooklyn from Fort Dix?
(a) Military jeep.
(b) Lear jet.
5. What is the driveway made of at Alison Lamarr's?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Reacher take from the guys who are collecting protection money in Chinatown?
2. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
3. What color are Lisa Harper's eyes?
4. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
5. Who found Lorraine Stanley's body?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jodie become a lawyer?
2. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
3. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr cried when she started questioning the motive for the murders?
4. Where do Reacher and Harper go after studying the files of the murdered women on Sunday?
5. What happened to Reacher after Lamarr tried to kill Rita?
6. How did Lamarr catch a killer without even being there?
7. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr is dumb to be scared of flying?
8. Who stole the camo green paint?
9. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
10. What did Reacher see when he came home in Chapter 2?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)