|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Reacher?
(a) 6 ft. 5.
(b) 5 ft. 11.
(c) 6 ft. 2.
(d) 6 ft.
2. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
(c) First Lieutenant.
(d) Lieutenant Colonel.
3. How many bullets are in the gun that Colonel John Trent gives Reacher?
4. What time does Reacher wake after his first night at Quantico?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 7 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
5. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Lamarr and Reacher to drive from Garrison to Quantico?
2. What type of vehicles has the FBI noticed that serial killers use?
3. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
4. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
5. How many rooms are on the first floor of Alison Lamarr's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the setting of Alison Lamarr's house.
2. Why are Lamarr and her stepsister going to be rich soon?
3. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr is dumb to be scared of flying?
4. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
5. How were the bodies of the three women found?
6. Describe Quantico.
7. Why does Jodie become a lawyer?
8. What is Reacher's real reason for wanting to go see Lamarr's stepsister?
9. Why does Lamarr believe that the killer took the clothes of the three woman who were killed?
10. What happened after Amy Callan accused an officer of sexual harassment?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)