|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to dry off when he returns to Fort Dix?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
2. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
(a) Go through files of the victims.
(b) Take the day off.
(c) Go hiking.
(d) Have a meeting with Blake and other agents.
3. What does Reacher have for dessert his first night at Quantico?
(a) Apple pie.
(b) Banana split.
(c) Cherry cobbler.
(d) Hot fudge sundae.
4. Where did the third murder victim live?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Santa Barbara.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
5. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
(a) Army green paint.
(b) Plastic bags.
(c) Rubber boots.
(d) A note.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles do Lamarr and Reacher have to drive in Maryland on the way to Virginia?
2. How often do Harper and other agents have to re-qualify on hand guns?
3. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
4. How much time will Reacher have in New York before he has to return to Fort Dix?
5. Where was Stanley stationed when she was sexually harassed?
Short Essay Questions
1. When was Reacher afraid in cities and why did he change his mind?
2. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr is dumb to be scared of flying?
3. What did the guys want who were talking to the owner of the restaurant where Reacher was eating?
4. Why does Reacher believe that only eleven women have been targeted for murder by the serial killer?
5. How did the local FBI agent save Reacher and Harper two hours' flying time on the way back to D.C.?
6. What is the profile of a serial killer?
7. What does Reacher think they should do about the information that possibly only eleven women are targets?
8. Why didn't the three women who were killed drown?
9. Describe the setting of Alison Lamarr's house.
10. How did Reacher catch up with the Naval Reserve officer who was to drive him back to the helicopter?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)