|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
(a) Assistant Director, FBI.
(b) FBI profiler.
(c) FBI agent in charge.
(d) FBI agent.
2. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
(a) About 45 minutes.
(b) An hour and a half.
(c) About 2 hours.
(d) An hour and seventeen minutes.
3. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
4. How much time will Reacher have in New York before he has to return to Fort Dix?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
5. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 4 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many names are on a piece of paper that John Trent gives Reacher before he and Harper leave Fort Dix?
2. How long does it take Reacher to dry off when he returns to Fort Dix?
3. What color are the curtains at Alison's house?
4. How much money total are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
5. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is profiling an exact science, according to Blake?
2. Why didn't the three women who were killed drown?
3. Why does Reacher believe that only eleven women have been targeted for murder by the serial killer?
4. Why does Lamarr believe that the killer took the clothes of the three woman who were killed?
5. What did the guys want who were talking to the owner of the restaurant where Reacher was eating?
6. What does Reacher think they should do about the information that possibly only eleven women are targets?
7. Why did the murderer choose a three-week interval between the murders?
8. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
9. How did Lamarr catch a killer without even being there?
10. Why was inheriting the house both a good and bad thing for Reacher?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)