|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles from Quantico is someone studying the list of the women who may be targeted for murder?
(a) 43 miles.
(b) 112 miles.
(c) 15 miles.
(d) 28 miles.
2. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
(a) Take the day off.
(b) Go hiking.
(c) Go through files of the victims.
(d) Have a meeting with Blake and other agents.
3. How many bullets are in the gun that Colonel John Trent gives Reacher?
4. How much land did the Marines give the FBI for Quantico?
(a) 60 acres.
(b) 75 acres.
(c) 100 acres.
(d) 30 acres.
5. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
(a) $200 weekly.
(b) $100 weekly.
(c) $300 weekly.
(d) $400 weekly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
2. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
3. Who found Lorraine Stanley's body?
4. What color are Jodie Jacob's eyes?
5. What time does Reacher wake after his first night at Quantico?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the FBI threaten to do if Reacher won't help them with the serial killings?
2. What is criminal profiling?
3. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
4. What did the guys want who were talking to the owner of the restaurant where Reacher was eating?
5. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
6. Describe the setting of Alison Lamarr's house.
7. Why does Reacher believe that only eleven women have been targeted for murder by the serial killer?
8. What is Reacher's real reason for wanting to go see Lamarr's stepsister?
9. How did Lamarr catch a killer without even being there?
10. Why was inheriting the house both a good and bad thing for Reacher?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)