|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are Lisa Harper's eyes?
2. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
3. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
(a) In refrigerator boxes.
(b) In packing crates.
(c) In washing machine cartons.
(d) In computer boxes.
4. How often do Harper and other agents have to re-qualify on hand guns?
(a) Every other month.
(b) Every six months.
(c) Every three months.
(d) Every month.
5. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A pair of socks.
(c) A comb.
(d) A toothbrush.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Sunday after looking at the files of the murdered women, what type of a hand gun does Harper use at the shooting range?
2. How much does Reacher weigh?
3. How does Reacher get to Brooklyn from Fort Dix?
4. What color are the curtains at Alison's house?
5. Where did the third murder victim live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Reacher see when he came home in Chapter 2?
2. What is Rita Scimeca's bedtime routine?
3. Why did Reacher leave the Army?
4. In Chapter 27, why is Rita upset with the local cop who is guarding her?
5. Why does Lamarr believe that the killer took the clothes of the three woman who were killed?
6. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
7. What does the FBI threaten to do if Reacher won't help them with the serial killings?
8. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
9. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
10. What did the guys want who were talking to the owner of the restaurant where Reacher was eating?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)