|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
2. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
(a) In computer boxes.
(b) In washing machine cartons.
(c) In packing crates.
(d) In refrigerator boxes.
3. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
(d) Blake and Lamarr.
4. What does Reacher eat for dinner at Quantico his first night?
(a) Rib eye.
(c) Filet mignon.
5. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Reacher take from the guys who are collecting protection money in Chinatown?
2. How tall is Lisa Harper?
3. On what floor is Jodie's apartment?
4. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
5. Where did Cooke move after her time in the Army?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is profiling an exact science, according to Blake?
2. How did Reacher catch up with the Naval Reserve officer who was to drive him back to the helicopter?
3. What did the guys want who were talking to the owner of the restaurant where Reacher was eating?
4. How did Lamarr catch a killer without even being there?
5. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
6. How long had Reacher been in love with Jodie?
7. What is the profile of a serial killer?
8. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
9. Why does Jodie become a lawyer?
10. What does Reacher think they should do about the information that possibly only eleven women are targets?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)