|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Kansas City.
(c) New York.
2. How tall is Reacher?
(a) 6 ft. 5.
(b) 6 ft. 2.
(c) 6 ft.
(d) 5 ft. 11.
3. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
(a) 15-25 gallons.
(b) About 40 gallons.
(c) About 50 gallons.
(d) 20-30 gallons.
4. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
(c) Mercedes sedan.
(d) Lincoln Continental.
5. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
(a) In packing crates.
(b) In computer boxes.
(c) In washing machine cartons.
(d) In refrigerator boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher have for dessert his first night at Quantico?
2. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
3. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
4. On Sunday after looking at the files of the murdered women, what type of a hand gun does Harper use at the shooting range?
5. What is the driveway made of at Alison Lamarr's?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the setting of Alison Lamarr's house.
2. Why does Reacher believe that only eleven women have been targeted for murder by the serial killer?
3. How did the local FBI agent save Reacher and Harper two hours' flying time on the way back to D.C.?
4. What did the guys want who were talking to the owner of the restaurant where Reacher was eating?
5. Why did the murderer choose a three-week interval between the murders?
6. What is the profile of a serial killer?
7. Why does Jodie become a lawyer?
8. How long had Reacher been in love with Jodie?
9. What did Reacher see when he came home in Chapter 2?
10. How did Lamarr catch a killer without even being there?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)