|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. What does Reacher eat for dinner at Quantico his first night?
(a) Rib eye.
(b) Filet mignon.
3. What was Lamarr's major in college?
(d) Landscape gardening.
4. What type of hand guns are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) Sig/Sauer P226.
(b) M9 Berettas.
(c) Taurus 24/7.
5. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
(b) Lincoln Continental.
(d) Mercedes sedan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women does Reacher think have been targeted?
2. How long does it take Reacher to dry off when he returns to Fort Dix?
3. Who found Lorraine Stanley's body?
4. How many miles from Quantico is someone studying the list of the women who may be targeted for murder?
5. What shape is the door knocker at Alison Lamarr's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the local FBI agent save Reacher and Harper two hours' flying time on the way back to D.C.?
2. Is profiling an exact science, according to Blake?
3. What did the guys want who were talking to the owner of the restaurant where Reacher was eating?
4. What does Reacher think they should do about the information that possibly only eleven women are targets?
5. Describe Quantico.
6. What is Reacher's real reason for wanting to go see Lamarr's stepsister?
7. Why did the murderer choose a three-week interval between the murders?
8. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr is dumb to be scared of flying?
9. What is criminal profiling?
10. Why does Lamarr believe that the killer took the clothes of the three woman who were killed?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)