|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in Garrison, what does Reacher make when he gets home after talking with the FBI?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) Warm milk.
2. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
(a) FBI agent.
(b) Assistant Director, FBI.
(c) FBI profiler.
(d) FBI agent in charge.
3. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
(a) In washing machine cartons.
(b) In computer boxes.
(c) In refrigerator boxes.
(d) In packing crates.
5. Where did Cooke move after her time in the Army?
(a) New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many business suits does Reacher believe that Harper has?
2. Where is Blake's office?
3. What was Lamarr's major in college?
4. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
5. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the FBI threaten to do if Reacher won't help them with the serial killings?
2. How did Reacher catch up with the Naval Reserve officer who was to drive him back to the helicopter?
3. How were the bodies of the three women found?
4. Why does Lamarr always correct Reacher or anyone else who refers to her stepsister as her sister?
5. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
6. Describe the setting of Alison Lamarr's house.
7. Why are Lamarr and her stepsister going to be rich soon?
8. Why does Jodie become a lawyer?
9. How did the local FBI agent save Reacher and Harper two hours' flying time on the way back to D.C.?
10. When was Reacher afraid in cities and why did he change his mind?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)