|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 4 years.
2. How tall is Lisa Harper?
(a) 6 ft. 1.
(b) 5 ft. 5.
(c) 5 ft. 10.
(d) 5 ft. 2.
3. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
(a) Go hiking.
(b) Go through files of the victims.
(c) Have a meeting with Blake and other agents.
(d) Take the day off.
4. What does Reacher buy at an office supply store?
(a) Paper and pencils.
(c) Envelopes and a rubber stamp.
(d) Label machine and super glue.
5. How much time will Reacher have in New York before he has to return to Fort Dix?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in Garrison, what does Reacher make when he gets home after talking with the FBI?
2. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
3. What type of vehicles has the FBI noticed that serial killers use?
4. What do the guys carry who are taking protection money in Chinatown?
5. Who found Lorraine Stanley's body?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Reacher's real reason for wanting to go see Lamarr's stepsister?
2. What did Reacher see when he came home in Chapter 2?
3. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
4. How did Reacher catch up with the Naval Reserve officer who was to drive him back to the helicopter?
5. Why are Lamarr and her stepsister going to be rich soon?
6. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
7. When was Reacher afraid in cities and why did he change his mind?
8. Why does Reacher believe that only eleven women have been targeted for murder by the serial killer?
9. Why didn't the three women who were killed drown?
10. What did the guys want who were talking to the owner of the restaurant where Reacher was eating?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)