|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money total are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) About $500.
(b) About $750.
(c) About $300.
(d) About $1,000.
2. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 7 years.
3. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
4. How many names are on a piece of paper that John Trent gives Reacher before he and Harper leave Fort Dix?
5. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
(a) First Lieutenant.
(b) Lieutenant Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
2. What color are the curtains at Alison's house?
3. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
4. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
5. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Reacher's real reason for wanting to go see Lamarr's stepsister?
2. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
3. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
4. Why does Reacher believe that only eleven women have been targeted for murder by the serial killer?
5. Describe Quantico.
6. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
7. Is profiling an exact science, according to Blake?
8. When was Reacher afraid in cities and why did he change his mind?
9. How did Reacher catch up with the Naval Reserve officer who was to drive him back to the helicopter?
10. Why are Lamarr and her stepsister going to be rich soon?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)