|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
(a) Army green paint.
(b) Plastic bags.
(c) A note.
(d) Rubber boots.
2. What floor is Jodie's office on?
(a) 56th floor.
(b) 23rd floor.
(c) 17th floor.
(d) 40th floor.
3. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
(a) A pair of socks.
(b) A comb.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A toothbrush.
4. How many miles from Quantico is someone studying the list of the women who may be targeted for murder?
(a) 28 miles.
(b) 15 miles.
(c) 43 miles.
(d) 112 miles.
5. How many miles do Lamarr and Reacher have to drive in Maryland on the way to Virginia?
(a) 35 miles.
(b) 60 miles.
(c) 98 miles.
(d) 80 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
2. How long does it take for Lamarr and Reacher to drive from Garrison to Quantico?
3. What was the name of the colonel who sexually harassed Alison?
4. Back in Garrison, what does Reacher make when he gets home after talking with the FBI?
5. What does Reacher eat for dinner at Quantico his first night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Lamarr and her stepsister going to be rich soon?
2. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
3. Why was inheriting the house both a good and bad thing for Reacher?
4. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
5. What did the guys want who were talking to the owner of the restaurant where Reacher was eating?
6. Describe the setting of Alison Lamarr's house.
7. Why does Lamarr always correct Reacher or anyone else who refers to her stepsister as her sister?
8. How did Lamarr catch a killer without even being there?
9. How did the local FBI agent save Reacher and Harper two hours' flying time on the way back to D.C.?
10. What is criminal profiling?
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)