|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 4 years.
2. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
(a) Police officer.
(b) Artillery, combat.
(c) Military clerk.
(d) Drove a truck.
3. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) An hour and seventeen minutes.
(c) About 45 minutes.
(d) About 2 hours.
4. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
(a) A pair of socks.
(b) A toothbrush.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A comb.
5. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
(a) Assistant Director, FBI.
(b) FBI profiler.
(c) FBI agent in charge.
(d) FBI agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
2. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
3. How tall is Lisa Harper?
4. How long does it take Reacher to get back to New York by hitchhiking?
5. How does Reacher get to Brooklyn from Fort Dix?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was inheriting the house both a good and bad thing for Reacher?
2. Why does Reacher believe that only eleven women have been targeted for murder by the serial killer?
3. How long had Reacher been in love with Jodie?
4. Describe Quantico.
5. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
6. Why does Lamarr believe that the killer took the clothes of the three woman who were killed?
7. Why does Jodie become a lawyer?
8. Why didn't the three women who were killed drown?
9. How were the bodies of the three women found?
10. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)