|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
(a) $200 weekly.
(b) $100 weekly.
(c) $300 weekly.
(d) $400 weekly.
2. How long does it take for Lamarr and Reacher to drive from Garrison to Quantico?
(a) Over 8 hours.
(b) 5 hours and 20 minutes.
(c) About 7 hours.
(d) 6 hours and 10 minutes.
3. What floor is Jodie's office on?
(a) 56th floor.
(b) 17th floor.
(c) 23rd floor.
(d) 40th floor.
4. Where did Lamarr go to college?
(a) Michigan State.
(b) Indiana State.
(c) Iowa State.
(d) Illinois State.
5. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
(a) 20-30 gallons.
(b) About 50 gallons.
(c) About 40 gallons.
(d) 15-25 gallons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
2. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
3. Where was Stanley stationed when she was sexually harassed?
4. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
5. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
Short Essay Questions
1. When was Reacher afraid in cities and why did he change his mind?
2. Why does Lamarr always correct Reacher or anyone else who refers to her stepsister as her sister?
3. How did Reacher catch up with the Naval Reserve officer who was to drive him back to the helicopter?
4. How long had Reacher been in love with Jodie?
5. Where do Reacher and Harper go after studying the files of the murdered women on Sunday?
6. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
7. Why does Jodie become a lawyer?
8. How did Lamarr catch a killer without even being there?
9. Is profiling an exact science, according to Blake?
10. Why are Lamarr and her stepsister going to be rich soon?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)