|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women does Reacher think have been targeted?
2. Where is Blake's office?
(a) The 5th basement floor.
(b) The 2nd floor.
(c) The 1st floor.
(d) The 4th basement floor.
3. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
(a) A pair of socks.
(b) A comb.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A toothbrush.
4. How often do Harper and other agents have to re-qualify on hand guns?
(a) Every six months.
(b) Every three months.
(c) Every other month.
(d) Every month.
5. From where do Reacher and Harper fly to McGuire/Fort Dix?
(a) Pope Air Force Base.
(b) Bolling Air Force Base.
(c) Langley Air Force Base.
(d) Andrews Air Force Base.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
2. What color are the curtains at Alison's house?
3. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
4. Who found Lorraine Stanley's body?
5. What color are Jodie Jacob's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
2. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
3. Why isn't Bob McGuire or anyone else stealing weapons anymore?
4. What does the FBI threaten to do if Reacher won't help them with the serial killings?
5. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
6. How were the bodies of the three women found?
7. What is criminal profiling?
8. How long had Reacher been in love with Jodie?
9. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr is dumb to be scared of flying?
10. How does the killer steal a cell phone?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)