Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher have for dessert his first night at Quantico?
(a) Cherry cobbler.
(b) Hot fudge sundae.
(c) Banana split.
(d) Apple pie.
2. How tall is Reacher?
(a) 6 ft. 2.
(b) 6 ft.
(c) 6 ft. 5.
(d) 5 ft. 11.
3. How many names are on a piece of paper that John Trent gives Reacher before he and Harper leave Fort Dix?
4. How many miles from Quantico is someone studying the list of the women who may be targeted for murder?
(a) 43 miles.
(b) 28 miles.
(c) 112 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
5. How often do Harper and other agents have to re-qualify on hand guns?
(a) Every month.
(b) Every six months.
(c) Every other month.
(d) Every three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Stanley stationed when she was sexually harassed?
2. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
3. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
4. How many miles do Lamarr and Reacher have to drive in Maryland on the way to Virginia?
5. Who picks Reacher up after he walks away from Quantico?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the local FBI agent save Reacher and Harper two hours' flying time on the way back to D.C.?
2. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
3. According to the killer, what are the advantages of trying to kill someone in a mountainous area?
4. How does the police officer watching Rita's house get his lunch?
5. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
6. What opinions are given for the scratches that are on Alison's face when the body is examined at Quantico?
7. When was Reacher afraid in cities and why did he change his mind?
8. What did Reacher see when he came home in Chapter 2?
9. What is Reacher's real reason for wanting to go see Lamarr's stepsister?
10. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)