|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many empty paint cans were found at Alison's house?
2. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) A week and a half.
3. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 7 years.
4. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
5. How much money total are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) About $300.
(b) About $500.
(c) About $750.
(d) About $1,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
2. On what floor is Jodie's apartment?
3. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
4. Who found Lorraine Stanley's body?
5. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Reacher catch up with the Naval Reserve officer who was to drive him back to the helicopter?
2. Why was inheriting the house both a good and bad thing for Reacher?
3. What did the guys want who were talking to the owner of the restaurant where Reacher was eating?
4. Where do Reacher and Harper go after studying the files of the murdered women on Sunday?
5. Why are Lamarr and her stepsister going to be rich soon?
6. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
7. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
8. When was Reacher afraid in cities and why did he change his mind?
9. Is profiling an exact science, according to Blake?
10. What is criminal profiling?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)