|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
(a) 8 days.
(b) A week and a half.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to Seattle?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
3. How does Reacher get to Brooklyn from Fort Dix?
(b) Military jeep.
(d) Lear jet.
4. How long does it take Reacher to get back to New York by hitchhiking?
(a) 7 hours.
(b) 9 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 11 hours.
5. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many business suits does Reacher believe that Harper has?
2. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
3. How often do Harper and other agents have to re-qualify on hand guns?
4. What do the guys carry who are taking protection money in Chinatown?
5. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
2. Is profiling an exact science, according to Blake?
3. What did Reacher see when he came home in Chapter 2?
4. What did the guys want who were talking to the owner of the restaurant where Reacher was eating?
5. Describe Quantico.
6. How did the local FBI agent save Reacher and Harper two hours' flying time on the way back to D.C.?
7. Why does Reacher believe that only eleven women have been targeted for murder by the serial killer?
8. How did Lamarr catch a killer without even being there?
9. Why did the murderer choose a three-week interval between the murders?
10. Why does Jodie become a lawyer?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)