|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Cooke move after her time in the Army?
(d) New Hampshire.
2. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
3. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
(b) Blake and Lamarr.
4. What does Reacher buy at an office supply store?
(a) Envelopes and a rubber stamp.
(c) Label machine and super glue.
(d) Paper and pencils.
5. What is the cycle that the serial killer is working on at first?
(a) 3-week cycle.
(b) 2-week cycle.
(c) 9-day cycle.
(d) 7-day cycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the third murder victim live?
2. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
3. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
4. What do the guys carry who are taking protection money in Chinatown?
5. Who comes to Jodie's apartment to get Reacher to come back to the FBI and assist with the murders?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
2. Is profiling an exact science, according to Blake?
3. What does the FBI threaten to do if Reacher won't help them with the serial killings?
4. Why didn't the three women who were killed drown?
5. Why does Reacher believe that only eleven women have been targeted for murder by the serial killer?
6. How long had Reacher been in love with Jodie?
7. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr is dumb to be scared of flying?
8. Why did the murderer choose a three-week interval between the murders?
9. When was Reacher afraid in cities and why did he change his mind?
10. Why are Lamarr and her stepsister going to be rich soon?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)