|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
(a) NATO headquarters in Belgium.
(b) Fort McNair in D.C.
(c) Camp Shelby.
(d) Fort McClellan.
2. What time does Reacher wake after his first night at Quantico?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
3. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
4. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
(d) South Carolina.
5. On what floor is Jodie's apartment?
(a) 2nd floor.
(b) 4th floor.
(c) 8th floor.
(d) 9th floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
2. Who found Lorraine Stanley's body?
3. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
4. How many miles do Lamarr and Reacher have to drive in Maryland on the way to Virginia?
5. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
2. What is the profile of a serial killer?
3. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr is dumb to be scared of flying?
4. When was Reacher afraid in cities and why did he change his mind?
5. How long had Reacher been in love with Jodie?
6. What does Reacher think they should do about the information that possibly only eleven women are targets?
7. What is criminal profiling?
8. Where do Reacher and Harper go after studying the files of the murdered women on Sunday?
9. Why does Lamarr always correct Reacher or anyone else who refers to her stepsister as her sister?
10. What did the guys want who were talking to the owner of the restaurant where Reacher was eating?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)