Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
(a) Mercedes sedan.
(b) Lincoln Continental.
2. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) Ball bats.
(c) Two by fours.
(d) Brass knuckles.
3. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
(a) Camp Shelby.
(b) NATO headquarters in Belgium.
(c) Fort McClellan.
(d) Fort McNair in D.C.
4. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
(b) Private First Class.
(c) Staff Sergeant.
5. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
(a) Becky Smythe.
(b) Lorraine Stanley.
(c) Annie Wyatt.
(d) Megan Ironside.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
2. What does Reacher have for dessert his first night at Quantico?
3. How many miles from Quantico is someone studying the list of the women who may be targeted for murder?
4. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
5. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
2. What is the profile of a serial killer?
3. Why does Reacher say that Rita Scimeca was a real tough cookie?
4. What does Reacher believe may be the motive for the killings?
5. Describe the setting of Alison Lamarr's house.
6. Where does Reacher believe that the weapons are being stolen from?
7. Why is John Leighton willing to help Reacher?
8. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr is dumb to be scared of flying?
9. What puzzle regarding the murders does Reacher mention as he and Harper drive to Rita's home?
10. How were the bodies of the three women found?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)