|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to Seattle?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
2. How many rooms are on the first floor of Alison Lamarr's house?
3. Where did the killer of the three women leave the bodies?
(a) On sofas.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In their tubs.
(d) In their beds.
4. On what floor is Jodie's apartment?
(a) 4th floor.
(b) 2nd floor.
(c) 9th floor.
(d) 8th floor.
5. What type of a restaurant is Reacher in at the beginning of the novel?
(d) Sandwich shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
2. What do the guys carry who are taking protection money in Chinatown?
3. What color are the curtains at Alison's house?
4. How many silver stars did Reacher earn in the Army?
5. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lamarr believe that the killer took the clothes of the three woman who were killed?
2. Is profiling an exact science, according to Blake?
3. How did Lamarr catch a killer without even being there?
4. What does Reacher think they should do about the information that possibly only eleven women are targets?
5. How did Reacher catch up with the Naval Reserve officer who was to drive him back to the helicopter?
6. Describe Quantico.
7. Why does Jodie become a lawyer?
8. How were the bodies of the three women found?
9. Why does Reacher believe that only eleven women have been targeted for murder by the serial killer?
10. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)