|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 7 years.
2. What shape is the door knocker at Alison Lamarr's house?
(a) Lion's head.
3. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) A week and a half.
(d) 6 days.
4. On Sunday after looking at the files of the murdered women, what type of a hand gun does Harper use at the shooting range?
5. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
(a) Army green paint.
(b) Plastic bags.
(c) A note.
(d) Rubber boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lamarr's major in college?
2. From where do Reacher and Harper fly to McGuire/Fort Dix?
3. How long does it take Reacher to get back to New York by hitchhiking?
4. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
5. How many names are on a piece of paper that John Trent gives Reacher before he and Harper leave Fort Dix?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is criminal profiling?
2. When was Reacher afraid in cities and why did he change his mind?
3. Why are Lamarr and her stepsister going to be rich soon?
4. Why does Reacher say that Lamarr is dumb to be scared of flying?
5. What does the FBI threaten to do if Reacher won't help them with the serial killings?
6. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
7. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
8. How long had Reacher been in love with Jodie?
9. Describe the setting of Alison Lamarr's house.
10. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)