|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to Seattle?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
2. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
(a) Private First Class.
(b) Staff Sergeant.
3. How much money does Reacher take from the guys who are collecting protection money in Chinatown?
4. How many business suits does Reacher believe that Harper has?
5. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
(c) First Lieutenant.
(d) Lieutenant Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
2. What type of car does Lamarr use to drive Reacher to Virginia to work on the serial killer case?
3. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
4. Where was Stanley stationed when she was sexually harassed?
5. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Kruger in the Gulf War?
2. How does Reacher believe that the killer travels to the places where the murders occur?
3. Describe the setting of Alison Lamarr's house.
4. What did the guys want who were talking to the owner of the restaurant where Reacher was eating?
5. What is the profile of a serial killer?
6. How did the local FBI agent save Reacher and Harper two hours' flying time on the way back to D.C.?
7. Why doesn't Reacher believe that Kruger is the killer?
8. Who stole the camo green paint?
9. Why does Reacher believe that only eleven women have been targeted for murder by the serial killer?
10. What puzzle regarding the murders does Reacher mention as he and Harper drive to Rita's home?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)