|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do Harper and other agents have to re-qualify on hand guns?
(a) Every six months.
(b) Every other month.
(c) Every three months.
(d) Every month.
2. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) Ball bats.
(c) Two by fours.
(d) Brass knuckles.
3. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
(a) Go hiking.
(b) Have a meeting with Blake and other agents.
(c) Take the day off.
(d) Go through files of the victims.
4. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
(a) Fort McNair in D.C.
(b) NATO headquarters in Belgium.
(c) Fort McClellan.
(d) Camp Shelby.
5. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
(a) In refrigerator boxes.
(b) In computer boxes.
(c) In washing machine cartons.
(d) In packing crates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in Garrison, what does Reacher make when he gets home after talking with the FBI?
2. What is the cycle that the serial killer is working on at first?
3. How tall is Lisa Harper?
4. What type of car does Lamarr use to drive Reacher to Virginia to work on the serial killer case?
5. How many bullets are in the gun that Colonel John Trent gives Reacher?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long had Reacher been in love with Jodie?
2. Why does Lamarr always correct Reacher or anyone else who refers to her stepsister as her sister?
3. How did Reacher catch up with the Naval Reserve officer who was to drive him back to the helicopter?
4. Why does Reacher believe that only eleven women have been targeted for murder by the serial killer?
5. What is criminal profiling?
6. What is the profile of a serial killer?
7. Why does Reacher tell Blake that it is not possible to tail the 30 guys on the list he brought from Fort Dix?
8. What is Reacher's real reason for wanting to go see Lamarr's stepsister?
9. When was Reacher afraid in cities and why did he change his mind?
10. What does the FBI threaten to do if Reacher won't help them with the serial killings?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)