|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
(a) About 2 hours.
(b) About 45 minutes.
(c) An hour and a half.
(d) An hour and seventeen minutes.
2. How many empty paint cans were found at Alison's house?
3. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
(a) A comb.
(b) A toothbrush.
(c) A pair of socks.
(d) A wallet.
4. Where did Lamarr go to college?
(a) Illinois State.
(b) Michigan State.
(c) Indiana State.
(d) Iowa State.
5. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
(a) Lorraine Stanley.
(b) Megan Ironside.
(c) Annie Wyatt.
(d) Becky Smythe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women does Reacher think have been targeted?
2. What time is Jack allowed to leave the FBI facilities in New York?
3. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
4. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
5. Who comes to Jodie's apartment to get Reacher to come back to the FBI and assist with the murders?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the profile of a serial killer?
2. How did Lamarr catch a killer without even being there?
3. Why does Lamarr believe that the killer took the clothes of the three woman who were killed?
4. What does the FBI threaten to do if Reacher won't help them with the serial killings?
5. What happened after Amy Callan accused an officer of sexual harassment?
6. What did the guys want who were talking to the owner of the restaurant where Reacher was eating?
7. What did Reacher see when he came home in Chapter 2?
8. Why does Lamarr say that she is not close to her stepsister?
9. Why didn't the three women who were killed drown?
10. On Monday morning, why does Reacher walk out of FBI headquarters?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)