|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the driveway made of at Alison Lamarr's?
2. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
(a) A note.
(b) Army green paint.
(c) Rubber boots.
(d) Plastic bags.
3. What floor is Jodie's office on?
(a) 17th floor.
(b) 56th floor.
(c) 23rd floor.
(d) 40th floor.
4. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. Where did the third murder victim live?
(a) Santa Barbara.
(b) San Diego.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
6. What color are the curtains at Alison's house?
7. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
8. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
(a) Daylight hours.
(b) Between midnight and 2 a.m.
9. How many minutes does Reacher have left when he finally sees guys in Chinatown taking protection money?
10. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
(a) Lincoln Continental.
(c) Mercedes sedan.
11. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
(a) 15-25 gallons.
(b) About 40 gallons.
(c) 20-30 gallons.
(d) About 50 gallons.
12. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
13. Where was Stanley stationed when she was sexually harassed?
(a) New Mexico.
14. How much time will Reacher have in New York before he has to return to Fort Dix?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
15. What was the name of the colonel who sexually harassed Alison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
2. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
3. Who picks Reacher up after he walks away from Quantico?
4. What did a handyman use to murder a woman in Colorado?
5. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)