|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
2. Where did Lamarr go to college?
(a) Indiana State.
(b) Iowa State.
(c) Michigan State.
(d) Illinois State.
3. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
(a) A pair of socks.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A comb.
4. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
5. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
(a) $100 weekly.
(b) $400 weekly.
(c) $300 weekly.
(d) $200 weekly.
6. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
(c) South Carolina.
7. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to Seattle?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
8. How many empty paint cans were found at Alison's house?
9. Who comes to Jodie's apartment to get Reacher to come back to the FBI and assist with the murders?
10. How long does it take Reacher to dry off when he returns to Fort Dix?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
11. How many women fit the pattern of female harassment complainants who subsequently quit the service?
12. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
13. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
14. What time does Reacher wake after his first night at Quantico?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
15. What time is Jack allowed to leave the FBI facilities in New York?
(a) Around 3 a.m.
(b) Around 5 a.m.
(c) Around midnight.
(d) Around 2 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
2. How much money total are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
3. What color are Lisa Harper's eyes?
4. How tall is Lisa Harper?
5. How much money does Reacher take from the guys who are collecting protection money in Chinatown?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)