|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Lisa Harper?
(a) 5 ft. 5.
(b) 6 ft. 1.
(c) 5 ft. 2.
(d) 5 ft. 10.
2. Where did Lamarr go to college?
(a) Michigan State.
(b) Iowa State.
(c) Illinois State.
(d) Indiana State.
3. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Kansas City.
(d) New York.
4. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
(a) In washing machine cartons.
(b) In packing crates.
(c) In computer boxes.
(d) In refrigerator boxes.
5. What did a handyman use to murder a woman in Colorado?
(a) A crow bar.
(b) A lead pipe.
(c) A two by four.
(d) A hammer.
6. How many silver stars did Reacher earn in the Army?
7. How tall is Reacher?
(a) 6 ft. 5.
(b) 6 ft. 2.
(c) 5 ft. 11.
(d) 6 ft.
8. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
(c) Daylight hours.
(d) Between midnight and 2 a.m.
9. What was Lamarr's major in college?
(a) Landscape gardening.
10. On Sunday after looking at the files of the murdered women, what type of a hand gun does Harper use at the shooting range?
11. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) About 45 minutes.
(c) About 2 hours.
(d) An hour and seventeen minutes.
12. What does Reacher eat for dinner at Quantico his first night?
(a) Filet mignon.
(b) Rib eye.
13. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
(a) About 40 gallons.
(b) About 50 gallons.
(c) 15-25 gallons.
(d) 20-30 gallons.
14. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) Two by fours.
(b) Ball bats.
(c) Brass knuckles.
15. What is the cycle that the serial killer is working on at first?
(a) 2-week cycle.
(b) 9-day cycle.
(c) 3-week cycle.
(d) 7-day cycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rooms are on the first floor of Alison Lamarr's house?
2. On what floor is Jodie's apartment?
3. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
4. Where was Cooke stationed when she complained about sexual harassment?
5. Where was Amy Callan stationed?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)