|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
(a) In packing crates.
(b) In refrigerator boxes.
(c) In computer boxes.
(d) In washing machine cartons.
2. How many names are on a piece of paper that John Trent gives Reacher before he and Harper leave Fort Dix?
3. What is the cycle that the serial killer is working on at first?
(a) 9-day cycle.
(b) 3-week cycle.
(c) 2-week cycle.
(d) 7-day cycle.
4. What floor is Jodie's office on?
(a) 40th floor.
(b) 23rd floor.
(c) 56th floor.
(d) 17th floor.
5. How much time will Reacher have in New York before he has to return to Fort Dix?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
6. Where did Lamarr go to college?
(a) Michigan State.
(b) Indiana State.
(c) Iowa State.
(d) Illinois State.
7. Who found Lorraine Stanley's body?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her brother.
(d) A friend.
8. How long does it take for Lamarr and Reacher to drive from Garrison to Quantico?
(a) 6 hours and 10 minutes.
(b) About 7 hours.
(c) 5 hours and 20 minutes.
(d) Over 8 hours.
9. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
(b) Blake and Lamarr.
10. How does Reacher get to Brooklyn from Fort Dix?
(a) Military jeep.
(b) Lear jet.
11. How many rooms are on the first floor of Alison Lamarr's house?
12. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to Seattle?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
13. Who comes to Jodie's apartment to get Reacher to come back to the FBI and assist with the murders?
14. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
(a) Assistant Director, FBI.
(b) FBI agent.
(c) FBI agent in charge.
(d) FBI profiler.
15. How much money does Reacher take from the guys who are collecting protection money in Chinatown?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the colonel who sexually harassed Alison?
2. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
3. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
4. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
5. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)