|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Jodie's apartment to get Reacher to come back to the FBI and assist with the murders?
2. How tall is Reacher?
(a) 6 ft.
(b) 6 ft. 2.
(c) 5 ft. 11.
(d) 6 ft. 5.
3. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
4. How many empty paint cans were found at Alison's house?
5. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
6. What time does Reacher wake after his first night at Quantico?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 7 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
7. What color are Lisa Harper's eyes?
8. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Kansas City.
9. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
(a) 80 minutes.
(b) An hour and a half.
(c) 47 minutes.
(d) 50 minutes.
10. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
(a) A toothbrush.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A comb.
(d) A pair of socks.
11. What is the cycle that the serial killer is working on at first?
(a) 9-day cycle.
(b) 3-week cycle.
(c) 7-day cycle.
(d) 2-week cycle.
12. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
(a) Blake and Lamarr.
13. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
14. How many bullets are in the gun that Colonel John Trent gives Reacher?
15. Where did the killer of the three women leave the bodies?
(a) In their beds.
(b) In their tubs.
(c) On sofas.
(d) In the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles from Quantico is someone studying the list of the women who may be targeted for murder?
2. Where was Cooke stationed when she complained about sexual harassment?
3. How much does Reacher weigh?
4. Where was Stanley stationed when she was sexually harassed?
5. What type of car does Lamarr use to drive Reacher to Virginia to work on the serial killer case?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)