|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reacher have for dessert his first night at Quantico?
(a) Cherry cobbler.
(b) Banana split.
(c) Hot fudge sundae.
(d) Apple pie.
2. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
(b) Staff Sergeant.
(d) Private First Class.
3. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
4. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
(a) $100 weekly.
(b) $400 weekly.
(c) $200 weekly.
(d) $300 weekly.
5. What shape is the door knocker at Alison Lamarr's house?
(c) Lion's head.
6. How many names are on a piece of paper that John Trent gives Reacher before he and Harper leave Fort Dix?
7. How long does it take Reacher to get back to New York by hitchhiking?
(a) 9 hours.
(b) 11 hours.
(c) 7 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
8. Where did the third murder victim live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Diego.
(c) Santa Barbara.
(d) Los Angeles.
9. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 2 years.
10. What color are the curtains at Alison's house?
11. What type of car does Lamarr use to drive Reacher to Virginia to work on the serial killer case?
(a) Chevy Malibu.
(b) Buick Park Avenue.
(c) Honda Accord.
(d) Ford Taurus.
12. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
(a) A note.
(b) Rubber boots.
(c) Army green paint.
(d) Plastic bags.
13. What is the driveway made of at Alison Lamarr's?
14. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
(a) 20-30 gallons.
(b) About 40 gallons.
(c) About 50 gallons.
(d) 15-25 gallons.
15. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
(a) Daylight hours.
(b) Between midnight and 2 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles do Lamarr and Reacher have to drive in Maryland on the way to Virginia?
2. What was the name of the colonel who sexually harassed Alison?
3. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
4. How many women does Reacher think have been targeted?
5. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)