|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
(b) South Carolina.
2. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
(a) Kansas City.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
3. How many minutes does Reacher have left when he finally sees guys in Chinatown taking protection money?
4. Where was Cooke stationed when she complained about sexual harassment?
5. How many bullets are in the gun that Colonel John Trent gives Reacher?
6. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 years.
7. What does Reacher have for dessert his first night at Quantico?
(a) Cherry cobbler.
(b) Hot fudge sundae.
(c) Banana split.
(d) Apple pie.
8. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
9. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
(a) Daylight hours.
(c) Between midnight and 2 a.m.
10. How many names are on a piece of paper that John Trent gives Reacher before he and Harper leave Fort Dix?
11. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
(a) A pair of socks.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A comb.
12. How many rooms are on the first floor of Alison Lamarr's house?
13. What is the cycle that the serial killer is working on at first?
(a) 3-week cycle.
(b) 9-day cycle.
(c) 2-week cycle.
(d) 7-day cycle.
14. How much time will Reacher have in New York before he has to return to Fort Dix?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 6 hours.
15. Where did Cooke move after her time in the Army?
(d) New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicles has the FBI noticed that serial killers use?
2. How long does it take Reacher to dry off when he returns to Fort Dix?
3. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
4. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
5. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)