|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
(d) South Carolina.
2. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
(a) Daylight hours.
(c) Between midnight and 2 a.m.
3. On what floor is Jodie's apartment?
(a) 8th floor.
(b) 4th floor.
(c) 2nd floor.
(d) 9th floor.
4. How does Reacher get to Brooklyn from Fort Dix?
(a) Military jeep.
(d) Lear jet.
5. What is the cycle that the serial killer is working on at first?
(a) 9-day cycle.
(b) 3-week cycle.
(c) 2-week cycle.
(d) 7-day cycle.
6. What does Reacher have for dessert his first night at Quantico?
(a) Apple pie.
(b) Cherry cobbler.
(c) Hot fudge sundae.
(d) Banana split.
7. How much money does Reacher take from the guys who are collecting protection money in Chinatown?
8. What type of vehicles has the FBI noticed that serial killers use?
9. Where did Cooke move after her time in the Army?
(a) New Hampshire.
10. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) Two by fours.
(b) Brass knuckles.
(d) Ball bats.
11. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
(a) Staff Sergeant.
(d) Private First Class.
12. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to McGuire/Fort Dix?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) About an hour.
13. What color are Lisa Harper's eyes?
14. How many miles do Lamarr and Reacher have to drive in Maryland on the way to Virginia?
(a) 60 miles.
(b) 35 miles.
(c) 80 miles.
(d) 98 miles.
15. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
2. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
3. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
4. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
5. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)