|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to get back to New York by hitchhiking?
(a) 9 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 7 hours.
(d) 11 hours.
2. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
(a) 15-25 gallons.
(b) About 40 gallons.
(c) 20-30 gallons.
(d) About 50 gallons.
3. Where did Cooke move after her time in the Army?
(c) New Hampshire.
4. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) Kansas City.
5. Where did the third murder victim live?
(a) San Diego.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Santa Barbara.
6. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
(a) FBI profiler.
(b) FBI agent.
(c) Assistant Director, FBI.
(d) FBI agent in charge.
7. How long does it take Reacher to dry off when he returns to Fort Dix?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
8. How many women does Reacher think have been targeted?
9. How long does it take for Lamarr and Reacher to drive from Garrison to Quantico?
(a) Over 8 hours.
(b) About 7 hours.
(c) 6 hours and 10 minutes.
(d) 5 hours and 20 minutes.
10. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
11. What is the driveway made of at Alison Lamarr's?
12. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
(a) Have a meeting with Blake and other agents.
(b) Take the day off.
(c) Go through files of the victims.
(d) Go hiking.
13. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
(a) In refrigerator boxes.
(b) In packing crates.
(c) In computer boxes.
(d) In washing machine cartons.
14. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
15. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
(a) Army green paint.
(b) Plastic bags.
(c) Rubber boots.
(d) A note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car does Lamarr use to drive Reacher to Virginia to work on the serial killer case?
2. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
3. What floor is Jodie's office on?
4. What shape is the door knocker at Alison Lamarr's house?
5. What was Lamarr's major in college?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)