|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to dry off when he returns to Fort Dix?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
2. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
(a) About 50 gallons.
(b) 15-25 gallons.
(c) About 40 gallons.
(d) 20-30 gallons.
3. How old is Harper?
4. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. How many names are on a piece of paper that John Trent gives Reacher before he and Harper leave Fort Dix?
6. Who comes to Jodie's apartment to get Reacher to come back to the FBI and assist with the murders?
7. How tall is Lisa Harper?
(a) 5 ft. 10.
(b) 5 ft. 2.
(c) 5 ft. 5.
(d) 6 ft. 1.
8. What is the driveway made of at Alison Lamarr's?
9. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
10. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
(a) Private First Class.
(d) Staff Sergeant.
11. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
(a) Army green paint.
(b) A note.
(c) Rubber boots.
(d) Plastic bags.
12. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
(a) In washing machine cartons.
(b) In packing crates.
(c) In refrigerator boxes.
(d) In computer boxes.
13. What does Reacher eat for dinner at Quantico his first night?
(b) Filet mignon.
(d) Rib eye.
14. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Kansas City.
(d) New York.
15. How many women fit the pattern of female harassment complainants who subsequently quit the service?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is Jack allowed to leave the FBI facilities in New York?
2. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
3. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
4. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
5. What do the guys carry who are taking protection money in Chinatown?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)