|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
2. What time is Jack allowed to leave the FBI facilities in New York?
(a) Around 5 a.m.
(b) Around midnight.
(c) Around 2 a.m.
(d) Around 3 a.m.
3. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
(d) South Carolina.
4. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
5. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
(a) Staff Sergeant.
(c) Private First Class.
6. How does Reacher get to Brooklyn from Fort Dix?
(a) Military jeep.
(b) Lear jet.
7. On what floor is Jodie's apartment?
(a) 8th floor.
(b) 2nd floor.
(c) 4th floor.
(d) 9th floor.
8. What type of hand guns are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) M9 Berettas.
(c) Sig/Sauer P226.
(d) Taurus 24/7.
9. How many minutes does Reacher have left when he finally sees guys in Chinatown taking protection money?
10. What was the name of the colonel who sexually harassed Alison?
11. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
12. What is the driveway made of at Alison Lamarr's?
13. How tall is Lisa Harper?
(a) 6 ft. 1.
(b) 5 ft. 2.
(c) 5 ft. 10.
(d) 5 ft. 5.
14. Who picks Reacher up after he walks away from Quantico?
15. From where do Reacher and Harper fly to McGuire/Fort Dix?
(a) Langley Air Force Base.
(b) Pope Air Force Base.
(c) Andrews Air Force Base.
(d) Bolling Air Force Base.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
2. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
3. What was Lamarr's major in college?
4. How many rooms are on the first floor of Alison Lamarr's house?
5. How many women fit the pattern of female harassment complainants who subsequently quit the service?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)