|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Reacher take from the guys who are collecting protection money in Chinatown?
2. What floor is Jodie's office on?
(a) 56th floor.
(b) 17th floor.
(c) 40th floor.
(d) 23rd floor.
3. How does Reacher get to Brooklyn from Fort Dix?
(b) Lear jet.
(d) Military jeep.
4. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
5. What did a handyman use to murder a woman in Colorado?
(a) A two by four.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A crow bar.
(d) A lead pipe.
6. What was the name of the colonel who sexually harassed Alison?
7. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
8. Who comes to Jodie's apartment to get Reacher to come back to the FBI and assist with the murders?
9. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
10. Who picks Reacher up after he walks away from Quantico?
11. How tall is Lisa Harper?
(a) 6 ft. 1.
(b) 5 ft. 2.
(c) 5 ft. 10.
(d) 5 ft. 5.
12. How old is Harper?
13. What type of a restaurant is Reacher in at the beginning of the novel?
(b) Sandwich shop.
14. How long does it take for Lamarr and Reacher to drive from Garrison to Quantico?
(a) About 7 hours.
(b) 6 hours and 10 minutes.
(c) 5 hours and 20 minutes.
(d) Over 8 hours.
15. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) Two by fours.
(c) Ball bats.
(d) Brass knuckles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in Garrison, what does Reacher make when he gets home after talking with the FBI?
2. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
3. On Sunday after looking at the files of the murdered women, what type of a hand gun does Harper use at the shooting range?
4. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
5. What does Reacher have for dessert his first night at Quantico?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)