|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
(a) $400 weekly.
(b) $100 weekly.
(c) $200 weekly.
(d) $300 weekly.
2. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
(a) Fort McClellan.
(b) NATO headquarters in Belgium.
(c) Camp Shelby.
(d) Fort McNair in D.C.
3. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
(a) 8 days.
(b) A week and a half.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 6 days.
4. What do the guys carry who are taking protection money in Chinatown?
(a) A laptop and a briefcase.
(b) Notebook and a satchel.
(c) Guns in shoulder holsters.
(d) A smart phone and a briefcase.
5. Back in Garrison, what does Reacher make when he gets home after talking with the FBI?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) Hot chocolate.
(d) Warm milk.
6. Where did the third murder victim live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Santa Barbara.
(d) San Diego.
7. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) 80 minutes.
(c) 47 minutes.
(d) 50 minutes.
8. What does Reacher buy at an office supply store?
(a) Label machine and super glue.
(b) Paper and pencils.
(c) Envelopes and a rubber stamp.
9. What is the driveway made of at Alison Lamarr's?
10. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
(c) South Carolina.
11. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to McGuire/Fort Dix?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) About an hour.
12. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
13. How much money total are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) About $300.
(b) About $750.
(c) About $500.
(d) About $1,000.
14. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
(a) Annie Wyatt.
(b) Becky Smythe.
(c) Lorraine Stanley.
(d) Megan Ironside.
15. What floor is Jodie's office on?
(a) 40th floor.
(b) 23rd floor.
(c) 17th floor.
(d) 56th floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
2. How long does it take Reacher to dry off when he returns to Fort Dix?
3. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
4. Where is Blake's office?
5. Where was Amy Callan stationed?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)