|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
(a) Fort McClellan.
(b) Camp Shelby.
(c) Fort McNair in D.C.
(d) NATO headquarters in Belgium.
2. About how many years older is Reacher than Rita?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 or 6 years.
3. What solvent does the pathologist use to clear the paint around Alison's body?
(a) Methyl isobutyl.
4. What is the name of the captain at the base where Bob is being held?
(a) William Phillips.
(b) Mac Phipps.
(c) John Leighton.
(d) Andrew Davidson.
5. What happened to one of the guys who tried to rape Rita Scimeca?
(a) Got a broken pelvis.
(b) Got a concussion.
(c) Had his elbow broken.
(d) Had his collarbone broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
2. About how old is the bartender at the roadhouse where Bob is supposed to be selling weapons?
3. Where was Stanley stationed when she was sexually harassed?
4. How old is Harper?
5. How many military policemen came and arrested Bob at the roadhouse?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)