|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago does the pathologist at Quantico estimate that Alison broke her left wrist?
(a) 10 years ago.
(b) 4 years ago.
(c) 5 years ago.
(d) 8 years ago.
2. How old is Bob?
(a) Maybe late 30s.
(b) Older than 35.
(c) Early 40s.
(d) Late 20s.
3. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
4. What highway do Reacher and Harper take to the Army base where Reacher believes that Bob is being held?
(a) Route 10.
(c) Route 1.
(d) Highway 65.
5. What direction of the mountain slope does Rita's street run?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
2. When was Bob arrested by military policeman at the roadhouse?
3. How many minutes does Reacher believe it takes the killer to kill his victims?
4. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
5. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)