|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the killer of the three women leave the bodies?
(a) In their tubs.
(b) In their beds.
(c) On sofas.
(d) In the kitchen.
2. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
3. How many women does Reacher think have been targeted?
4. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
(a) Drove a truck.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Artillery, combat.
(d) Military clerk.
5. What river do Reacher and Harper keep crossing on their drive to Rita Scimeca's house?
(a) Big River.
(c) Willamette River.
(d) Blue River.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many customers are in the roadhouse when Reacher and Harper come to find a guy selling weapons?
2. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
3. Where was Stanley stationed when she was sexually harassed?
4. What happened to one of the guys who tried to rape Rita Scimeca?
5. How many empty paint cans were found at Alison's house?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)