|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Sunday after looking at the files of the murdered women, what type of a hand gun does Harper use at the shooting range?
2. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
(a) Canon in D.
(b) Moonlight Sonata.
(c) Concerto No. 7 in D Minor.
(d) Sonata for Harpsichord in C Minor.
3. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 30 minutes.
4. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
(a) About 3 inches.
(b) About 2 inches.
(c) About 4 inches.
(d) An inch to an inch and a half.
5. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
(a) Fort Monmouth.
(b) Fort Dix.
(c) Fort Hamilton.
(d) Fort Armstrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Petrosian's men buy weapons from someone named Bob at a bar in New Jersey?
2. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
3. What type of a car did James Cozo allow Harper and Reacher to borrow when they went to New York to talk with him?
4. Where did the third murder victim live?
5. What color are Jodie Jacob's eyes?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)