|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where do Reacher and Harper fly to McGuire/Fort Dix?
(a) Bolling Air Force Base.
(b) Andrews Air Force Base.
(c) Pope Air Force Base.
(d) Langley Air Force Base.
2. Where did the killer of the three women leave the bodies?
(a) On sofas.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In their tubs.
(d) In their beds.
3. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
(a) 50 minutes.
(b) 47 minutes.
(c) An hour and a half.
(d) 80 minutes.
4. How many bullets are in the gun that Colonel John Trent gives Reacher?
5. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
(a) Mount Hood.
(b) Mount Hebo.
(c) South Saddle Mountain.
(d) Marys Peak.
Short Answer Questions
1. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
2. How many silver stars did Reacher earn in the Army?
3. Who is the guy who was the head of the weapons ring that Bob was involved in?
4. What time would Petrosian's men always meet a guy named Bob at a bar in New Jersey to buy weapons?
5. What do the guys carry who are taking protection money in Chinatown?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)