|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper look for the guy selling weapons?
(a) The Roadhouse.
(d) The Bar.
2. Where did the third murder victim live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Santa Barbara.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
3. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
4. How many minutes does Reacher believe it takes the killer to kill his victims?
(a) About an hour and a half.
(b) 20-30 minutes.
(c) 15-20 minutes.
(d) About an hour.
5. How much money total are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) About $300.
(b) About $1,000.
(c) About $500.
(d) About $750.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of flowers does Rita have in vases everywhere in her home?
2. On what floor do Petrosian's men live who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel?
3. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
4. About how old is the bartender at the roadhouse where Bob is supposed to be selling weapons?
5. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)