|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the unknown colonel have to wait in Chapter 20 before his plane leaves?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
2. Where did Lamarr go to college?
(a) Illinois State.
(b) Michigan State.
(c) Indiana State.
(d) Iowa State.
3. To where does the unknown colonel in Chapter 20 buy an airplane ticket?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Los Angeles.
4. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
(a) An inch to an inch and a half.
(b) About 4 inches.
(c) About 3 inches.
(d) About 2 inches.
5. What other part of Alison's body showed a slight crack?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
2. What direction of the mountain slope does Rita's street run?
3. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
4. How many women fit the pattern of female harassment complainants who subsequently quit the service?
5. How long does UPS keep records of deliveries?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)