|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time will Reacher have in New York before he has to return to Fort Dix?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
2. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
(a) In washing machine cartons.
(b) In refrigerator boxes.
(c) In computer boxes.
(d) In packing crates.
3. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
(a) Fort Dix.
(b) Fort Armstrong.
(c) Fort Hamilton.
(d) Fort Monmouth.
4. What type of hand guns are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(b) M9 Berettas.
(c) Sig/Sauer P226.
(d) Taurus 24/7.
5. What type of a journal does the waitress at the New York bistro have where Reacher and Harper eat lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Stanley stationed when she was sexually harassed?
2. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
3. How much does Reacher weigh?
4. During which presidency were the interstates built?
5. What color is everything in the apartment where Petrosian's men live?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)