|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to get back to New York by hitchhiking?
(a) 11 hours.
(b) 7 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 9 hours.
2. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
(a) Moonlight Sonata.
(b) Concerto No. 7 in D Minor.
(c) Sonata for Harpsichord in C Minor.
(d) Canon in D.
3. Where did Reacher and Harper stop for gas as they drove toward Rita Scimeca's home?
(a) Near Huntington.
(b) Outside Baker City.
(c) Outside Richland.
(d) Near Pleasant City.
4. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
(d) South Carolina.
5. How many rooms are on the first floor of Alison Lamarr's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Reacher going at the end of Chapter 20?
2. How long has it been since Reacher has seen Rita?
3. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
4. How old is Bob?
5. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)