|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the guys carry who are taking protection money in Chinatown?
(a) A laptop and a briefcase.
(b) Guns in shoulder holsters.
(c) Notebook and a satchel.
(d) A smart phone and a briefcase.
2. At what town does the sedan that Reacher and Harper have been following swing west?
3. Where did the killer of the three women leave the bodies?
(a) On sofas.
(b) In their beds.
(c) In their tubs.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. How many miles from Quantico is someone studying the list of the women who may be targeted for murder?
(a) 112 miles.
(b) 43 miles.
(c) 28 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
5. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
(b) Between midnight and 2 a.m.
(c) Daylight hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
2. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
3. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
4. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
5. How many minutes does Reacher have left when he finally sees guys in Chinatown taking protection money?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)