|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
(a) 6 days.
(b) A week and a half.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. How many women fit the pattern of female harassment complainants who subsequently quit the service?
3. How many miles from Quantico is someone studying the list of the women who may be targeted for murder?
(a) 28 miles.
(b) 15 miles.
(c) 43 miles.
(d) 112 miles.
4. How long does it take Reacher to dry off when he returns to Fort Dix?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
5. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
(a) FBI agent.
(b) FBI agent in charge.
(c) FBI profiler.
(d) Assistant Director, FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the curtains at Alison's house?
2. What type of hand guns are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
3. What tool do they find with Alison's body during the autopsy at Quantico?
4. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
5. What direction of the mountain slope does Rita's street run?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)