|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 30 minutes.
2. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
(a) Mercedes sedan.
(d) Lincoln Continental.
3. How often do Harper and other agents have to re-qualify on hand guns?
(a) Every six months.
(b) Every three months.
(c) Every other month.
(d) Every month.
4. Where did Reacher and Harper stop for gas as they drove toward Rita Scimeca's home?
(a) Outside Richland.
(b) Near Pleasant City.
(c) Near Huntington.
(d) Outside Baker City.
5. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
(a) Staff Sergeant.
(c) Private First Class.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
2. At what town does the sedan that Reacher and Harper have been following swing west?
3. Which composer wrote the more cheerful piece of music that Rita plays at Reacher's request?
4. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
5. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)