|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
(a) 80 minutes.
(b) An hour and a half.
(c) 50 minutes.
(d) 47 minutes.
2. How many minutes does Reacher have left when he finally sees guys in Chinatown taking protection money?
3. How much land did the Marines give the FBI for Quantico?
(a) 75 acres.
(b) 60 acres.
(c) 100 acres.
(d) 30 acres.
4. Where did Reacher and Harper stop for gas as they drove toward Rita Scimeca's home?
(a) Outside Baker City.
(b) Near Huntington.
(c) Outside Richland.
(d) Near Pleasant City.
5. What do the guys carry who are taking protection money in Chinatown?
(a) Notebook and a satchel.
(b) Guns in shoulder holsters.
(c) A laptop and a briefcase.
(d) A smart phone and a briefcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Blake's office?
2. How long does it take for Lamarr and Reacher to drive from Garrison to Quantico?
3. What was Lamarr's major in college?
4. What was the name of the colonel who sexually harassed Alison?
5. How many names are on a piece of paper that John Trent gives Reacher before he and Harper leave Fort Dix?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)