|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did a handyman use to murder a woman in Colorado?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A two by four.
(c) A crow bar.
(d) A lead pipe.
2. How many women fit the pattern of female harassment complainants who subsequently quit the service?
3. What floor is Jodie's office on?
(a) 17th floor.
(b) 56th floor.
(c) 23rd floor.
(d) 40th floor.
4. Where did Cooke move after her time in the Army?
(b) New Hampshire.
5. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
(b) Lincoln Continental.
(c) Mercedes sedan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found Lorraine Stanley's body?
2. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
3. How many women does Reacher think have been targeted?
4. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
5. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)