|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to get back to New York by hitchhiking?
(a) 7 hours.
(b) 9 hours.
(c) 11 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
2. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
(a) Rubber boots.
(b) Army green paint.
(c) A note.
(d) Plastic bags.
3. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
(b) Mercedes sedan.
(c) Lincoln Continental.
4. How many women fit the pattern of female harassment complainants who subsequently quit the service?
5. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the killer of the three women leave the bodies?
2. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
3. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
4. How often do Harper and other agents have to re-qualify on hand guns?
5. How much money does Reacher take from the guys who are collecting protection money in Chinatown?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)