|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) Kansas City.
2. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
3. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
(a) 6 days.
(b) A week and a half.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 8 days.
4. What type of car does Lamarr use to drive Reacher to Virginia to work on the serial killer case?
(a) Buick Park Avenue.
(b) Chevy Malibu.
(c) Honda Accord.
(d) Ford Taurus.
5. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
(a) In washing machine cartons.
(b) In refrigerator boxes.
(c) In computer boxes.
(d) In packing crates.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
2. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
3. On what floor is Jodie's apartment?
4. How tall is Lisa Harper?
5. What was Lamarr's major in college?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)