|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms are on the first floor of Alison Lamarr's house?
2. Where was Amy Callan stationed?
(a) Fort Withe.
(b) Fort Benning.
(c) Fort Jackson.
(d) Fort Belvoir.
3. What does Reacher have for dessert his first night at Quantico?
(a) Cherry cobbler.
(b) Apple pie.
(c) Banana split.
(d) Hot fudge sundae.
4. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) Two by fours.
(b) Ball bats.
(d) Brass knuckles.
5. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
(a) Go hiking.
(b) Go through files of the victims.
(c) Have a meeting with Blake and other agents.
(d) Take the day off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
2. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
3. How many women does Reacher think have been targeted?
4. What was Lamarr's major in college?
5. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)