|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
(a) Daylight hours.
(b) Between midnight and 2 a.m.
2. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
(a) In packing crates.
(b) In washing machine cartons.
(c) In refrigerator boxes.
(d) In computer boxes.
3. How many women does Reacher think have been targeted?
4. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
(b) Lieutenant Colonel.
(c) First Lieutenant.
5. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
(a) 20-30 gallons.
(b) About 40 gallons.
(c) About 50 gallons.
(d) 15-25 gallons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to McGuire/Fort Dix?
2. From where do Reacher and Harper fly to McGuire/Fort Dix?
3. How many names are on a piece of paper that John Trent gives Reacher before he and Harper leave Fort Dix?
4. How long does it take Reacher to dry off when he returns to Fort Dix?
5. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)