|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 7 years.
2. What shape is the door knocker at Alison Lamarr's house?
(b) Lion's head.
3. What was Lamarr's major in college?
(d) Landscape gardening.
4. What does Reacher have for dessert his first night at Quantico?
(a) Cherry cobbler.
(b) Apple pie.
(c) Hot fudge sundae.
(d) Banana split.
5. How many women fit the pattern of female harassment complainants who subsequently quit the service?
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in Garrison, what does Reacher make when he gets home after talking with the FBI?
2. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
3. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
4. On Sunday after looking at the files of the murdered women, what type of a hand gun does Harper use at the shooting range?
5. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)