|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is Jack allowed to leave the FBI facilities in New York?
(a) Around 3 a.m.
(b) Around midnight.
(c) Around 2 a.m.
(d) Around 5 a.m.
2. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
(b) First Lieutenant.
(d) Lieutenant Colonel.
3. How much time will Reacher have in New York before he has to return to Fort Dix?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
4. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. How much land did the Marines give the FBI for Quantico?
(a) 100 acres.
(b) 30 acres.
(c) 60 acres.
(d) 75 acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. What floor is Jodie's office on?
2. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
3. Where did the killer of the three women leave the bodies?
4. What was the name of the colonel who sexually harassed Alison?
5. What type of vehicles has the FBI noticed that serial killers use?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)