|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
(a) Go through files of the victims.
(b) Take the day off.
(c) Have a meeting with Blake and other agents.
(d) Go hiking.
2. Where did Cooke move after her time in the Army?
(d) New Hampshire.
3. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
4. Who picks Reacher up after he walks away from Quantico?
5. Where did the killer of the three women leave the bodies?
(a) In their beds.
(b) On sofas.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In their tubs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Lisa Harper?
2. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
3. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
4. How many women fit the pattern of female harassment complainants who subsequently quit the service?
5. How long does it take Reacher to dry off when he returns to Fort Dix?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)