|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time will Reacher have in New York before he has to return to Fort Dix?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
2. How many women fit the pattern of female harassment complainants who subsequently quit the service?
3. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
(a) Between midnight and 2 a.m.
(d) Daylight hours.
4. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) Ball bats.
(c) Brass knuckles.
(d) Two by fours.
5. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
(a) Fort McClellan.
(b) NATO headquarters in Belgium.
(c) Fort McNair in D.C.
(d) Camp Shelby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the killer of the three women leave the bodies?
2. How much does Reacher weigh?
3. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
4. What type of vehicles has the FBI noticed that serial killers use?
5. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)