|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
(a) 80 minutes.
(b) An hour and a half.
(c) 50 minutes.
(d) 47 minutes.
2. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
(a) 20-30 gallons.
(b) About 40 gallons.
(c) 15-25 gallons.
(d) About 50 gallons.
4. What time is Jack allowed to leave the FBI facilities in New York?
(a) Around 5 a.m.
(b) Around 2 a.m.
(c) Around 3 a.m.
(d) Around midnight.
5. What type of car does Lamarr use to drive Reacher to Virginia to work on the serial killer case?
(a) Honda Accord.
(b) Buick Park Avenue.
(c) Ford Taurus.
(d) Chevy Malibu.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Lisa Harper?
2. Where was Amy Callan stationed?
3. Where did Lamarr go to college?
4. What floor is Jodie's office on?
5. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)