|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did a handyman use to murder a woman in Colorado?
(a) A crow bar.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A two by four.
(d) A lead pipe.
2. Where is Blake's office?
(a) The 2nd floor.
(b) The 1st floor.
(c) The 4th basement floor.
(d) The 5th basement floor.
3. How long does it take for Lamarr and Reacher to drive from Garrison to Quantico?
(a) 5 hours and 20 minutes.
(b) About 7 hours.
(c) Over 8 hours.
(d) 6 hours and 10 minutes.
4. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Kansas City.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
2. What time is Jack allowed to leave the FBI facilities in New York?
3. Who found Lorraine Stanley's body?
4. On what floor is Jodie's apartment?
5. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)