|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much land did the Marines give the FBI for Quantico?
(a) 30 acres.
(b) 75 acres.
(c) 100 acres.
(d) 60 acres.
2. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
(a) 80 minutes.
(b) 47 minutes.
(c) 50 minutes.
(d) An hour and a half.
3. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
(a) Annie Wyatt.
(b) Lorraine Stanley.
(c) Megan Ironside.
(d) Becky Smythe.
4. What type of a restaurant is Reacher in at the beginning of the novel?
(c) Sandwich shop.
5. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
(a) Fort McClellan.
(b) NATO headquarters in Belgium.
(c) Fort McNair in D.C.
(d) Camp Shelby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicles has the FBI noticed that serial killers use?
2. How many silver stars did Reacher earn in the Army?
3. What time is Jack allowed to leave the FBI facilities in New York?
4. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
5. What does Reacher buy at an office supply store?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)