|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) 50 minutes.
(c) 47 minutes.
(d) 80 minutes.
2. Where did the third murder victim live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Diego.
(c) Santa Barbara.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
(a) FBI profiler.
(b) Assistant Director, FBI.
(c) FBI agent in charge.
(d) FBI agent.
4. Back in Garrison, what does Reacher make when he gets home after talking with the FBI?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(b) Warm milk.
(c) A sandwich.
5. What type of hand guns are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) Sig/Sauer P226.
(b) Taurus 24/7.
(c) M9 Berettas.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what floor is Jodie's apartment?
2. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
3. Where was Amy Callan stationed?
4. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
5. What type of a restaurant is Reacher in at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)