|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
2. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 4 years.
3. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
(a) Daylight hours.
(c) Between midnight and 2 a.m.
4. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) A week and a half.
(d) 6 days.
5. Where did the third murder victim live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Diego.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Santa Barbara.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
2. How long does it take for Lamarr and Reacher to drive from Garrison to Quantico?
3. What is the cycle that the serial killer is working on at first?
4. How many miles do Lamarr and Reacher have to drive in Maryland on the way to Virginia?
5. How much money total are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)