|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
(a) Lorraine Stanley.
(b) Megan Ironside.
(c) Becky Smythe.
(d) Annie Wyatt.
2. How many miles do Lamarr and Reacher have to drive in Maryland on the way to Virginia?
(a) 60 miles.
(b) 80 miles.
(c) 35 miles.
(d) 98 miles.
3. How many silver stars did Reacher earn in the Army?
4. What time does Reacher wake after his first night at Quantico?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
5. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
(a) Assistant Director, FBI.
(b) FBI agent.
(c) FBI profiler.
(d) FBI agent in charge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
2. How tall is Lisa Harper?
3. Where did the killer of the three women leave the bodies?
4. How many women fit the pattern of female harassment complainants who subsequently quit the service?
5. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)