|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
(a) About 40 gallons.
(b) 15-25 gallons.
(c) About 50 gallons.
(d) 20-30 gallons.
2. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) An hour and seventeen minutes.
(c) About 45 minutes.
(d) About 2 hours.
3. Where is Blake's office?
(a) The 2nd floor.
(b) The 1st floor.
(c) The 5th basement floor.
(d) The 4th basement floor.
4. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
5. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(b) Two by fours.
(c) Ball bats.
(d) Brass knuckles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lamarr's major in college?
2. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
3. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
4. Where did the third murder victim live?
5. How much money total are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)