|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
(a) A comb.
(b) A pair of socks.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A toothbrush.
2. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
(a) Fort McNair in D.C.
(b) Fort McClellan.
(c) Camp Shelby.
(d) NATO headquarters in Belgium.
3. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
(a) About 2 hours.
(b) About 45 minutes.
(c) An hour and a half.
(d) An hour and seventeen minutes.
4. How tall is Reacher?
(a) 6 ft. 5.
(b) 5 ft. 11.
(c) 6 ft.
(d) 6 ft. 2.
5. What is the cycle that the serial killer is working on at first?
(a) 2-week cycle.
(b) 7-day cycle.
(c) 9-day cycle.
(d) 3-week cycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
2. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
3. What type of a restaurant is Reacher in at the beginning of the novel?
4. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
5. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)