|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) 47 minutes.
(c) 80 minutes.
(d) 50 minutes.
2. What type of hand guns are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) M9 Berettas.
(b) Taurus 24/7.
(c) Sig/Sauer P226.
3. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
(a) Blake and Lamarr.
4. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
(a) FBI agent in charge.
(b) FBI profiler.
(c) Assistant Director, FBI.
(d) FBI agent.
5. What type of vehicles has the FBI noticed that serial killers use?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher buy at an office supply store?
2. What color are Jodie Jacob's eyes?
3. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
4. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
5. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)