|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
(a) A comb.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A pair of socks.
2. What is the cycle that the serial killer is working on at first?
(a) 9-day cycle.
(b) 2-week cycle.
(c) 3-week cycle.
(d) 7-day cycle.
3. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
4. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) A week and a half.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
2. Back in Garrison, what does Reacher make when he gets home after talking with the FBI?
3. What type of hand guns are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
4. How much does Reacher weigh?
5. What type of vehicles has the FBI noticed that serial killers use?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)