|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
(a) About 45 minutes.
(b) About 2 hours.
(c) An hour and seventeen minutes.
(d) An hour and a half.
2. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
(a) FBI agent.
(b) Assistant Director, FBI.
(c) FBI agent in charge.
(d) FBI profiler.
3. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
(c) Lincoln Continental.
(d) Mercedes sedan.
4. How much money total are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) About $300.
(b) About $750.
(c) About $500.
(d) About $1,000.
5. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
(a) Becky Smythe.
(b) Lorraine Stanley.
(c) Megan Ironside.
(d) Annie Wyatt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Jodie Jacob's eyes?
2. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
3. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
4. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
5. How tall is Reacher?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)