|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
(a) 80 minutes.
(b) 50 minutes.
(c) An hour and a half.
(d) 47 minutes.
2. How many women fit the pattern of female harassment complainants who subsequently quit the service?
3. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) Kansas City.
(d) New York.
4. What type of a restaurant is Reacher in at the beginning of the novel?
(d) Sandwich shop.
5. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) A week and a half.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
2. Back in Garrison, what does Reacher make when he gets home after talking with the FBI?
3. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
4. How tall is Reacher?
5. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)