|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
2. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
(a) Fort McClellan.
(b) Fort McNair in D.C.
(c) Camp Shelby.
(d) NATO headquarters in Belgium.
3. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. How much money total are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) About $1,000.
(b) About $500.
(c) About $750.
(d) About $300.
5. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) 50 minutes.
(c) 47 minutes.
(d) 80 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Reacher?
2. What is the cycle that the serial killer is working on at first?
3. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
4. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
5. What type of a restaurant is Reacher in at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)