|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Amy Callan stationed?
(a) Fort Belvoir.
(b) Fort Withe.
(c) Fort Jackson.
(d) Fort Benning.
2. What time is Jack allowed to leave the FBI facilities in New York?
(a) Around 2 a.m.
(b) Around 5 a.m.
(c) Around midnight.
(d) Around 3 a.m.
3. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 3 years.
4. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
(a) An hour and seventeen minutes.
(b) About 2 hours.
(c) About 45 minutes.
(d) An hour and a half.
5. How many women fit the pattern of female harassment complainants who subsequently quit the service?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
2. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
3. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
4. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
5. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)