|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
(c) Staff Sergeant.
(d) Private First Class.
2. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to Seattle?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
3. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
(a) Concerto No. 7 in D Minor.
(b) Sonata for Harpsichord in C Minor.
(c) Canon in D.
(d) Moonlight Sonata.
4. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
(a) Mount Hebo.
(b) Mount Hood.
(c) South Saddle Mountain.
(d) Marys Peak.
5. What color are Lisa Harper's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take to drive to the restaurant from La Guardia in Chapter 21?
2. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
3. Who is the guy who was the head of the weapons ring that Bob was involved in?
4. How many times did Petrosian's men buy weapons from someone named Bob at a bar in New Jersey?
5. How tall is Reacher?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)