|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles from Quantico is someone studying the list of the women who may be targeted for murder?
(a) 28 miles.
(b) 112 miles.
(c) 15 miles.
(d) 43 miles.
2. Where did Reacher and Harper stop for gas as they drove toward Rita Scimeca's home?
(a) Outside Richland.
(b) Outside Baker City.
(c) Near Huntington.
(d) Near Pleasant City.
3. Toward what city does the sedan that Reacher and Harper are following head west toward?
4. About how old is the bartender at the roadhouse where Bob is supposed to be selling weapons?
(a) Late 30s.
(b) Early 60s.
(d) Maybe 50.
5. About how many years older is Reacher than Rita?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 or 6 years.
(d) 4 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
2. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
3. Where did the killer of the three women leave the bodies?
4. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
5. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to Seattle?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)