|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what decade was the captain's office furnished at the base where Bob is being held?
2. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
3. How tall is Reacher?
(a) 6 ft. 2.
(b) 6 ft. 5.
(c) 6 ft.
(d) 5 ft. 11.
4. Who found Lorraine Stanley's body?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A friend.
5. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
(a) Police officer.
(b) Military clerk.
(c) Drove a truck.
(d) Artillery, combat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time will Reacher have in New York before he has to return to Fort Dix?
2. How many miles will Reacher and Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
3. How tall is Lisa Harper?
4. Where did Reacher and Harper stop for gas as they drove toward Rita Scimeca's home?
5. About how many years older is Reacher than Rita?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)