|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the third murder victim live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Santa Barbara.
(c) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. How long does it take to drive to the restaurant from La Guardia in Chapter 21?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) An hour.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 70 minutes.
3. How much money does Reacher take from the guys who are collecting protection money in Chinatown?
4. How many bullets are in the gun that Colonel John Trent gives Reacher?
5. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
2. How tall is Lisa Harper?
3. What river do Reacher and Harper keep crossing on their drive to Rita Scimeca's house?
4. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to Seattle?
5. How long does UPS keep records of deliveries?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)