|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Reacher and Harper stop for gas as they drove toward Rita Scimeca's home?
(a) Near Huntington.
(b) Outside Baker City.
(c) Near Pleasant City.
(d) Outside Richland.
2. What was Lamarr's major in college?
(a) Landscape gardening.
3. What type of car did the guy drive who provided Petrosian's men with weapons?
(a) Lincoln Continental.
(b) Ford Taurus.
(d) Cadillac Deville.
4. Who comes to Jodie's apartment to get Reacher to come back to the FBI and assist with the murders?
5. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to Seattle?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
2. What does Reacher buy at an office supply store?
3. During what decade was the captain's office furnished at the base where Bob is being held?
4. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
5. To where does the unknown colonel in Chapter 20 buy an airplane ticket?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)