|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Rita Scimeca when she was raped?
(a) North Carolina.
(c) South Carolina.
2. Where do Reacher and Harper eat a second lunch when they are in New York?
(a) A French restaurant.
(b) A deli.
(c) World Trade Center.
(d) A sandwich shop.
3. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
(a) $100 weekly.
(b) $300 weekly.
(c) $400 weekly.
(d) $200 weekly.
4. Where was Stanley stationed when she was sexually harassed?
(d) New Mexico.
5. How long does it take Reacher to get back to New York by hitchhiking?
(a) 11 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 9 hours.
(d) 7 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how many years older is Reacher than Rita?
2. How many bullets are in the gun that Colonel John Trent gives Reacher?
3. How many names are on a piece of paper that John Trent gives Reacher before he and Harper leave Fort Dix?
4. What type of a restaurant is Reacher in at the beginning of the novel?
5. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to McGuire/Fort Dix?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)