|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
(a) About 2 inches.
(b) About 3 inches.
(c) About 4 inches.
(d) An inch to an inch and a half.
2. What is the longest amount of time that the killer spent inside during the murders?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 28 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 22 minutes.
3. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
(a) First Lieutenant.
(c) Lieutenant Colonel.
4. Where was Cooke stationed when she complained about sexual harassment?
5. What color are Lisa Harper's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the pathologist at Quantico who examines Alison's body?
2. What highway do Reacher and Harper take to the Army base where Reacher believes that Bob is being held?
3. What type of hand guns are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
4. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
5. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)