|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many names are on a piece of paper that John Trent gives Reacher before he and Harper leave Fort Dix?
2. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
(a) Fort McClellan.
(b) Fort McNair in D.C.
(c) Camp Shelby.
(d) NATO headquarters in Belgium.
3. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
(a) 80 minutes.
(b) An hour and a half.
(c) 47 minutes.
(d) 50 minutes.
4. Who is the pathologist at Quantico who examines Alison's body?
5. How does Reacher get to Brooklyn from Fort Dix?
(a) Military jeep.
(d) Lear jet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Jodie's apartment to get Reacher to come back to the FBI and assist with the murders?
2. What is the longest amount of time that the killer spent inside during the murders?
3. What was the name of the colonel who sexually harassed Alison?
4. Where do Reacher and Harper eat a second lunch when they are in New York?
5. What shape is the door knocker at Alison Lamarr's house?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)