|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other part of Alison's body showed a slight crack?
2. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
(a) $300 weekly.
(b) $400 weekly.
(c) $100 weekly.
(d) $200 weekly.
3. How long does it take to drive to the restaurant from La Guardia in Chapter 21?
(a) An hour.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 70 minutes.
(d) An hour and a half.
4. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
(a) Maybe 3 hours.
(b) About 5 hours.
(c) About 2 hours.
(d) About 4 hours.
5. Where did Reacher and Harper stop for gas as they drove toward Rita Scimeca's home?
(a) Near Pleasant City.
(b) Outside Baker City.
(c) Outside Richland.
(d) Near Huntington.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Sunday after looking at the files of the murdered women, what type of a hand gun does Harper use at the shooting range?
2. What time does Reacher wake after his first night at Quantico?
3. How much money does Reacher take from the guys who are collecting protection money in Chinatown?
4. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
5. Where did the killer of the three women leave the bodies?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)