|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
(a) Megan Ironside.
(b) Becky Smythe.
(c) Annie Wyatt.
(d) Lorraine Stanley.
2. How many hours will Reacher and then Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 4 hours each.
(b) 2 hours each.
(c) 3 hours each.
(d) 2 1/2 hours each.
3. How many women does Reacher think have been targeted?
4. What is Rita's new hobby?
(a) Running marathons.
(c) Stamp collecting.
5. How long does UPS keep records of deliveries?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 11 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the longest amount of time that the killer spent inside during the murders?
2. What is the driveway made of at Alison Lamarr's?
3. How many minutes does Reacher believe it takes the killer to kill his victims?
4. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
5. How long does it take Reacher to get back to New York by hitchhiking?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)