|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to Seattle?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
2. How long does Blake say that the FBI will provide round-the-clock guards for the remaining seven women?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 1 month.
3. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
(a) About 4 inches.
(b) An inch to an inch and a half.
(c) About 2 inches.
(d) About 3 inches.
4. How much money does Reacher take from the guys who are collecting protection money in Chinatown?
5. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
(a) $400 weekly.
(b) $300 weekly.
(c) $200 weekly.
(d) $100 weekly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the unknown colonel have to wait in Chapter 20 before his plane leaves?
2. How many hours will Reacher and then Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
3. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
4. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
5. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)