|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
(a) 20-30 gallons.
(b) 15-25 gallons.
(c) About 50 gallons.
(d) About 40 gallons.
2. How long does UPS keep records of deliveries?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 11 days.
3. Where is the washing machine box on Rita Scimeca's property?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In a storage shed.
(c) In the garage.
(d) On the porch.
4. What floor is Jodie's office on?
(a) 40th floor.
(b) 56th floor.
(c) 17th floor.
(d) 23rd floor.
5. What shape is the door knocker at Alison Lamarr's house?
(b) Lion's head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of flowers does Rita have in vases everywhere in her home?
2. How many women fit the pattern of female harassment complainants who subsequently quit the service?
3. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
4. How long does Reacher sleep on the plane trip to La Guardia in Chapter 21?
5. What is the name of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper look for the guy selling weapons?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)