|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the driveway made of at Alison Lamarr's?
2. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to Seattle?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 6 hours.
3. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
(a) Concerto No. 7 in D Minor.
(b) Canon in D.
(c) Moonlight Sonata.
(d) Sonata for Harpsichord in C Minor.
4. How many hours will Reacher and then Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 3 hours each.
(b) 2 1/2 hours each.
(c) 4 hours each.
(d) 2 hours each.
5. What other part of Alison's body showed a slight crack?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
2. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
3. What color hair does Rita have?
4. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
5. What type of a restaurant is Reacher in at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)