|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Reacher and Harper eat a second lunch when they are in New York?
(a) World Trade Center.
(b) A deli.
(c) A sandwich shop.
(d) A French restaurant.
2. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
(a) Go through files of the victims.
(b) Go hiking.
(c) Have a meeting with Blake and other agents.
(d) Take the day off.
3. What is the longest amount of time that the killer spent inside during the murders?
(a) 22 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 28 minutes.
4. What are the guys driving who are demanding protection money?
(b) Lincoln Continental.
(d) Mercedes sedan.
5. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
(b) Blake and Lamarr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a handyman use to murder a woman in Colorado?
2. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
3. To where does the unknown colonel in Chapter 20 buy an airplane ticket?
4. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
5. How tall is Lisa Harper?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)