|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
(a) 15-25 gallons.
(b) 20-30 gallons.
(c) About 40 gallons.
(d) About 50 gallons.
2. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
(d) South Carolina.
3. What type of car does Lamarr use to drive Reacher to Virginia to work on the serial killer case?
(a) Ford Taurus.
(b) Chevy Malibu.
(c) Buick Park Avenue.
(d) Honda Accord.
4. How many guns did Petrosian's men buy each time when they purchased weapons from a guy named Bob?
5. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
(a) $100 weekly.
(b) $400 weekly.
(c) $200 weekly.
(d) $300 weekly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is everything in the apartment where Petrosian's men live?
2. What type of flowers does Rita have in vases everywhere in her home?
3. Who comes to Jodie's apartment to get Reacher to come back to the FBI and assist with the murders?
4. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
5. What type of a journal does the waitress at the New York bistro have where Reacher and Harper eat lunch?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)