|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many minutes does Reacher have left when he finally sees guys in Chinatown taking protection money?
2. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. What type of car did the guy drive who provided Petrosian's men with weapons?
(a) Ford Taurus.
(b) Cadillac Deville.
(c) Lincoln Continental.
4. Where is Blake's office?
(a) The 4th basement floor.
(b) The 1st floor.
(c) The 5th basement floor.
(d) The 2nd floor.
5. What type of a journal does the waitress at the New York bistro have where Reacher and Harper eat lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
2. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
3. Where does Reacher believe that the Army will be holding Bob until his court-martial?
4. How many rooms are on the first floor of Alison Lamarr's house?
5. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)