|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
(a) About 50 gallons.
(b) 20-30 gallons.
(c) About 40 gallons.
(d) 15-25 gallons.
2. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
3. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
4. How long does it take for Lamarr and Reacher to drive from Garrison to Quantico?
(a) Over 8 hours.
(b) 5 hours and 20 minutes.
(c) About 7 hours.
(d) 6 hours and 10 minutes.
5. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) A week and a half.
(d) 8 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where do Reacher and Harper fly to McGuire/Fort Dix?
2. What does Reacher eat for dinner at Quantico his first night?
3. How tall is Lisa Harper?
4. Where did the killer of the three women leave the bodies?
5. How tall is Reacher?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)