|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is Jack allowed to leave the FBI facilities in New York?
(a) Around 5 a.m.
(b) Around 2 a.m.
(c) Around 3 a.m.
(d) Around midnight.
2. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
(a) Between midnight and 2 a.m.
(b) Daylight hours.
3. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
(a) Artillery, combat.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Military clerk.
(d) Drove a truck.
4. What type of hand guns are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) M9 Berettas.
(c) Taurus 24/7.
(d) Sig/Sauer P226.
5. Where is Blake's office?
(a) The 2nd floor.
(b) The 1st floor.
(c) The 4th basement floor.
(d) The 5th basement floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a handyman use to murder a woman in Colorado?
2. How many bullets are in the gun that Colonel John Trent gives Reacher?
3. What type of vehicles has the FBI noticed that serial killers use?
4. What color are Jodie Jacob's eyes?
5. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to McGuire/Fort Dix?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)