|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
(a) Lorraine Stanley.
(b) Becky Smythe.
(c) Megan Ironside.
(d) Annie Wyatt.
2. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
(a) FBI agent.
(b) FBI profiler.
(c) Assistant Director, FBI.
(d) FBI agent in charge.
3. How much money total are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) About $500.
(b) About $300.
(c) About $1,000.
(d) About $750.
4. How does Reacher get to Brooklyn from Fort Dix?
(b) Lear jet.
(d) Military jeep.
5. How long does it take for Lamarr and Reacher to drive from Garrison to Quantico?
(a) 6 hours and 10 minutes.
(b) 5 hours and 20 minutes.
(c) Over 8 hours.
(d) About 7 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old is the woman who guards Reacher while the FBI searches his house?
2. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
3. What does Reacher eat for dinner at Quantico his first night?
4. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
5. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)