|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 9 years.
2. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
(a) $200 weekly.
(b) $100 weekly.
(c) $400 weekly.
(d) $300 weekly.
3. What type of hand guns are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) M9 Berettas.
(c) Taurus 24/7.
(d) Sig/Sauer P226.
4. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
(a) A pair of socks.
(b) A comb.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A toothbrush.
5. From where do Reacher and Harper fly to McGuire/Fort Dix?
(a) Langley Air Force Base.
(b) Bolling Air Force Base.
(c) Andrews Air Force Base.
(d) Pope Air Force Base.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
2. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
3. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
4. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
5. What type of vehicles has the FBI noticed that serial killers use?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)