|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicles has the FBI noticed that serial killers use?
2. Back in Garrison, what does Reacher make when he gets home after talking with the FBI?
(a) Warm milk.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) Hot chocolate.
3. What type of hand guns are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) Taurus 24/7.
(b) Sig/Sauer P226.
(d) M9 Berettas.
4. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) A week and a half.
5. How much money total are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
(a) About $300.
(b) About $750.
(c) About $500.
(d) About $1,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
2. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
3. How tall is Reacher?
4. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
5. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)