|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
(b) First Lieutenant.
(c) Lieutenant Colonel.
2. How many miles do Lamarr and Reacher have to drive in Maryland on the way to Virginia?
(a) 98 miles.
(b) 80 miles.
(c) 35 miles.
(d) 60 miles.
3. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
(a) Military clerk.
(b) Drove a truck.
(c) Police officer.
(d) Artillery, combat.
4. What time is Jack allowed to leave the FBI facilities in New York?
(a) Around midnight.
(b) Around 2 a.m.
(c) Around 3 a.m.
(d) Around 5 a.m.
5. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher and Harper to fly to McGuire/Fort Dix?
2. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
3. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
4. What floor is Jodie's office on?
5. How long has it been since Reacher left the Army?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)