|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
(a) FBI profiler.
(b) FBI agent.
(c) Assistant Director, FBI.
(d) FBI agent in charge.
2. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) A week and a half.
3. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 2 years.
4. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
5. Where did Lamarr go to college?
(a) Illinois State.
(b) Michigan State.
(c) Iowa State.
(d) Indiana State.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the third murder victim live?
2. Where was Amy Callan stationed?
3. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
4. How many miles do Lamarr and Reacher have to drive in Maryland on the way to Virginia?
5. What color are Lisa Harper's eyes?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)