|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
(a) Drove a truck.
(b) Artillery, combat.
(c) Military clerk.
(d) Police officer.
2. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A comb.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A pair of socks.
3. Where was Amy Callan stationed?
(a) Fort Benning.
(b) Fort Withe.
(c) Fort Belvoir.
(d) Fort Jackson.
4. Where did the third murder victim live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Santa Barbara.
(d) San Diego.
5. How does Reacher get to Brooklyn from Fort Dix?
(b) Military jeep.
(c) Lear jet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the third woman who was murdered?
2. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
3. What time does Reacher wake after his first night at Quantico?
4. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
5. What type of car does Lamarr use to drive Reacher to Virginia to work on the serial killer case?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)