Quiz: Chapters 1-5 to Chapter 6-10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What time is Jack allowed to leave the FBI facilities in New York?
a) Around 3 a.m.
b) Around 2 a.m.
c) Around 5 a.m.
d) Around midnight.
2. What one thing does the killer leave behind?
a) A note.
b) Army green paint.
c) Rubber boots.
d) Plastic bags.
3. How does Reacher get to Brooklyn from Fort Dix?
c) Lear jet.
d) Military jeep.
4. How long has the FBI been following Reacher?
a) A week and a half.
b) 8 days.
c) 3 weeks.
d) 6 days.
5. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
a) 8 years.
This section contains 290 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)