|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the mountain that Reacher and Harper drive up the northern flank on Route 35 toward Portland?
(a) Mount Hebo.
(b) Mount Hood.
(c) Marys Peak.
(d) South Saddle Mountain.
2. How tall is Lisa Harper?
(a) 5 ft. 10.
(b) 5 ft. 2.
(c) 5 ft. 5.
(d) 6 ft. 1.
3. How long does it take Reacher to get back to New York by hitchhiking?
(a) 9 hours.
(b) 11 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 7 hours.
4. Who found Lorraine Stanley's body?
(a) A friend.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
5. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
(a) Sonata for Harpsichord in C Minor.
(b) Moonlight Sonata.
(c) Canon in D.
(d) Concerto No. 7 in D Minor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
2. On Sunday after looking at the files of the murdered women, what type of a hand gun does Harper use at the shooting range?
3. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
4. What is Rita's new hobby?
5. In Chapter 1, how many times in the four weeks that the restaurant has been open has Reacher eaten there?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)