|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in Garrison, what does Reacher make when he gets home after talking with the FBI?
(a) A sandwich.
(c) Warm milk.
(d) Hot chocolate.
2. What do Harper and Reacher do the Sunday after they return from Spokane?
(a) Go through files of the victims.
(b) Take the day off.
(c) Go hiking.
(d) Have a meeting with Blake and other agents.
3. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
(a) In washing machine cartons.
(b) In refrigerator boxes.
(c) In computer boxes.
(d) In packing crates.
4. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
(a) $200 weekly.
(b) $300 weekly.
(c) $400 weekly.
(d) $100 weekly.
5. What do the guys carry who are taking protection money in Chinatown?
(a) Notebook and a satchel.
(b) A smart phone and a briefcase.
(c) Guns in shoulder holsters.
(d) A laptop and a briefcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
2. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
3. What does Reacher eat for dinner at Quantico his first night?
4. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
5. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)