|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gallons does it take to fill a bathtub?
(a) About 50 gallons.
(b) 20-30 gallons.
(c) About 40 gallons.
(d) 15-25 gallons.
2. What was Lamarr's major in college?
(a) Landscape gardening.
3. How does Reacher get to Brooklyn from Fort Dix?
(a) Lear jet.
(c) Military jeep.
4. What does Reacher have for dessert his first night at Quantico?
(a) Cherry cobbler.
(b) Hot fudge sundae.
(c) Banana split.
(d) Apple pie.
5. What did a handyman use to murder a woman in Colorado?
(a) A crow bar.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A two by four.
(d) A lead pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is Jack allowed to leave the FBI facilities in New York?
2. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
3. What time do Reacher and Harper arrive in Rita Scimeca's village?
4. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
5. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)