|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to drive home from the restaurant?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) An hour and seventeen minutes.
(c) About 45 minutes.
(d) About 2 hours.
2. At what town does the sedan that Reacher and Harper have been following swing west?
3. What color are Lisa Harper's eyes?
4. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Kansas City.
5. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
(a) About 4 inches.
(b) An inch to an inch and a half.
(c) About 3 inches.
(d) About 2 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Reacher to get back to New York by hitchhiking?
2. What direction of the mountain slope does Rita's street run?
3. What color are the curtains at Alison's house?
4. Where was Rita Scimeca when she was raped?
5. How many names are on a piece of paper that John Trent gives Reacher before he and Harper leave Fort Dix?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)