|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the third murder victim live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) San Diego.
(d) Santa Barbara.
2. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
(a) Daylight hours.
(b) Between midnight and 2 a.m.
3. Which composer wrote the more cheerful piece of music that Rita plays at Reacher's request?
4. Where was Caroline Cooke stationed?
(a) Fort McClellan.
(b) NATO headquarters in Belgium.
(c) Camp Shelby.
(d) Fort McNair in D.C.
5. What river do Reacher and Harper keep crossing on their drive to Rita Scimeca's house?
(a) Blue River.
(c) Big River.
(d) Willamette River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Toward what city does the sedan that Reacher and Harper are following head west toward?
2. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
3. What did a handyman use to murder a woman in Colorado?
4. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
5. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)