|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank did Callan achieve after being in the Army for twenty months?
(a) Private First Class.
(d) Staff Sergeant.
2. How long does it take the FBI agent to drive Reacher back to his house from New York after he is released?
(a) 47 minutes.
(b) 50 minutes.
(c) An hour and a half.
(d) 80 minutes.
3. What is Alan Deerfield's title?
(a) FBI agent.
(b) Assistant Director, FBI.
(c) FBI agent in charge.
(d) FBI profiler.
4. How many silver stars did Reacher earn in the Army?
5. How is the paint delivered to the women who are murdered?
(a) In washing machine cartons.
(b) In packing crates.
(c) In computer boxes.
(d) In refrigerator boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
2. How many more women does the killer say have to die?
3. How many hours does the pathologist believe it will take to examine Alison's body?
4. How much money total are the guys carrying who are demanding protection money?
5. What do the guys carry who are taking protection money in Chinatown?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)