|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours will Reacher and then Harper drive to a town near Portland, Oregon?
(a) 3 hours each.
(b) 2 1/2 hours each.
(c) 4 hours each.
(d) 2 hours each.
2. What type of a restaurant is Reacher in at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Sandwich shop.
3. Who found Lorraine Stanley's body?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(d) A friend.
4. How much protection money is being demanded of the restaurant owner to start?
(a) $100 weekly.
(b) $400 weekly.
(c) $300 weekly.
(d) $200 weekly.
5. At what town does the sedan that Reacher and Harper have been following swing west?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the third murder victim live?
2. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
3. What is the driveway made of at Alison Lamarr's?
4. Who comes to Reacher's door after he returns home after talking with the FBI?
5. Where was Amy Callan stationed?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)