|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the colonel who sexually harassed Alison?
2. What type of car does Lamarr use to drive Reacher to Virginia to work on the serial killer case?
(a) Ford Taurus.
(b) Buick Park Avenue.
(c) Honda Accord.
(d) Chevy Malibu.
3. What was Reacher's rank when he was in the Army?
(a) First Lieutenant.
(b) Lieutenant Colonel.
4. What piece of music does Rita play after Reacher asks her to play something cheerful?
(a) Canon in D.
(b) Moonlight Sonata.
(c) Sonata for Harpsichord in C Minor.
(d) Concerto No. 7 in D Minor.
5. How many business suits does Reacher believe that Harper has?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often do Harper and other agents have to re-qualify on hand guns?
2. How much does Reacher weigh?
3. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
4. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
5. How many bullets are in the gun that Colonel John Trent gives Reacher?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)