|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lamarr's major in college?
(d) Landscape gardening.
2. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 9 years.
3. After he mustered out of the service, what did Reacher add to his list of belongings?
(a) A toothbrush.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A pair of socks.
(d) A comb.
4. Where is Reacher going at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) To talk with Cozo.
(b) Back to Oregon.
(c) To see Jodie.
(d) To Fort Dix.
5. How deep does the pathologist's assistant at Quantico believe that the paint around Alison's body has dried?
(a) About 4 inches.
(b) About 2 inches.
(c) About 3 inches.
(d) An inch to an inch and a half.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Reacher weigh?
2. Where is the washing machine box on Rita Scimeca's property?
3. As an adult, how many years had Reacher gone without owning anything except a pair of shoes?
4. How many rooms are on the first floor of Alison Lamarr's house?
5. From which FBI office are Poulton, Lamarr and Blake from?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)