|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Sunday after looking at the files of the murdered women, what type of a hand gun does Harper use at the shooting range?
2. What decorations are in the windows of the roadhouse where Reacher and Harper go to find a guy selling weapons?
(b) Easter eggs.
(d) Christmas lights.
3. Where did Stanley move after she left the Army?
4. Who comes to Jodie's apartment to get Reacher to come back to the FBI and assist with the murders?
5. How many miles do Lamarr and Reacher have to drive in Maryland on the way to Virginia?
(a) 35 miles.
(b) 98 miles.
(c) 60 miles.
(d) 80 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rooms are on the first floor of Alison Lamarr's house?
2. During what decade was the captain's office furnished at the base where Bob is being held?
3. What highway do Reacher and Harper take to the Army base where Reacher believes that Bob is being held?
4. What shape is the door knocker at Alison Lamarr's house?
5. How many years ago did Reacher do a favor for Colonel John Trent?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)