|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms are on the first floor of Alison Lamarr's house?
2. What type of a car did James Cozo allow Harper and Reacher to borrow when they went to New York to talk with him?
(a) Toyota Corolla.
(b) Nissan Maxima.
(c) Hyundai Sonata.
(d) Honda Accord.
3. How much land did the Marines give the FBI for Quantico?
(a) 75 acres.
(b) 30 acres.
(c) 60 acres.
(d) 100 acres.
4. About how old is the bartender at the roadhouse where Bob is supposed to be selling weapons?
(a) Maybe 50.
(b) Early 60s.
(d) Late 30s.
5. On what floor do Petrosian's men live who Reacher beat up at the beginning of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Lisa Harper?
2. What shape is the door knocker at Alison Lamarr's house?
3. What does Reacher have for dessert his first night at Quantico?
4. Where did Callan move after her time in the Army?
5. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)