|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Capters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Cooke move after her time in the Army?
(c) New Hampshire.
2. Who comes to Jodie's apartment to get Reacher to come back to the FBI and assist with the murders?
3. What was Lamarr's stepsister's first assignment in the Army?
(a) Artillery, combat.
(b) Military clerk.
(c) Drove a truck.
(d) Police officer.
4. What floor is Jodie's office on?
(a) 56th floor.
(b) 40th floor.
(c) 23rd floor.
(d) 17th floor.
5. How long do Lamarr and Reacher spend at a rest-stop on the trip to Virginia?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the killer decide to kill Rita?
2. How many military policemen came and arrested Bob at the roadhouse?
3. When does Lamarr say that each of the three women were murdered?
4. How many miles from Quantico is someone studying the list of the women who may be targeted for murder?
5. Where do Reacher and Harper eat a second lunch when they are in New York?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)